How many of these would I need to take to ensure I die? How long will it take? Where's the best place to do it...

How many of these would I need to take to ensure I die? How long will it take? Where's the best place to do it? I don't want family to find me, but don't want to ruin someone else's life who's not used to seeing dead people. I'm thinking a hospital bathroom but don't want to risk being resuscitated.

Pretty much impossible. You will hallucinate like a mofo then sleep all day.

I have 200 of the 50mg capsules. If i took all of them would that still not be enough?

Any recommendations on easy over the counter ways to do it? I need to not wake up?

8grams of paracetamol and Vodka in woods. Kidney failure success

How quick? Will I wake up?

first off... Why the fuck would you wabt to OD on DPH?

secondly, you'd have to take 1000 mg plus.

I want to die. It's over the counter and easy to get. I thought it would do the job.
I've got 200 x 50mg capsules, that's 10,000mg. That would do it right?

Try running the car in the garage

Lay down under the exhaust pipe

After taking all that benadryl

Why not just slit your throat?

Cus that hurts and he's not too serious about this

Find some real drugs like Valium or Xanax. That will work.

LD 50 is 500 mg/kg in rats. thats only half a chance too

More than enough. You may experience a seizure at some point so just take it and go to bed. If you're awake for the seizure it's not that bad you'll just black out the minute you realize what's happening. Just as long as you're sitting or laying down

you would survive and under the excruciating agony end up calling paramedics to come save your ass because your kidneys are shot and end up on dialysis in a supervised behavioral health facility

just shoot yourself or jump off a tall building

Yeah you'll die from kidney failure if you take them all at once. If you don't fall asleep though, it's gonna be a SLOW painful death. Just drink a half gallon of vodka a day and you'll die within days. And it'll be a fun last few days!

Truth

Same with a gun or jumping

Why do people not know that taking pills to die is the most painful shit you can ever experience, and there's no guarantee you'll die so your organs will be fucked enough for you to live in a modern day asylum type deal

well it depends on what you take, the benedryl is lightweight shit and will just result in shutting organs down

if you take a bottle of oxy or something similar in strength and a few glasses of 80 proof then you'll fall into a proper coma and die

Seconded. Jump from top of skyscraper. Much quicker and you'll make the news.