I don't have an accent

>I don't have an accent

>I have to live with Westphalians
>I have to live with Eastwestphalians

Life ist not always good.

I don't have a noticeable or interesting one. IIRC the closest thing to mine is the great lakes accent.

I am from the Rheinland btw in case you don't understand my struggle.

I don't though
I live in central London
Statistically speaking I have the most clear neutral and pleasant accent that there is

all british accents are disgusting

Congolese accent is clear?

northern ones are sure

i still don't

if you came here people would notice your accent

because you have an accent

thats what an accent is
the way people talk where you're from. there is no fucking default setting that somehow doesn't qualify as an accent

>This is the BBC world service: "cor what, focking blimey you wanna focking go like bruv shine ya shoes for a tuppence you daft cunt"

I didn't say i didn't have one, only that it was relatively plain, at least compared to the accents of where i live.

I live in Northrhein-Westphalia. It is an artificial country in Germany that was created by the Brits. It forced the Rheinland with Westphalia together. We don't get along.

there are no 'relatively plain' accents because there is no 'normal' accent to compare it to.

I love when people mimic australians it's always with the dumbest bogan accent.

Add some slurring and a "cunt" or two and that'd be Ozzie.

I grew up moving around a lot. Before the age of five, I had lived both at the southernmost and northernmost points in the country. As a result, I never developed any distinguishable dialect.

People tell me I sound neutral.

fuckin dead set ayy

Ich bin aus Lippe, wo kommst du den wech?

>my american friends make fun of my indian accent

In der Nähe von Krefeld uezs.

i notice aussies/kiwis always add "aye" to the end of sentences and its not like they are asking a question like british

Best accent I ever heard was a German dude who lived in the deep south for 20 years.

Wustte gar nicht das ostwestfalen und westfalen sich nicht leiden können, wo kommt das her?

>tfw speak standard North American English

It's the language of the future, the spacefaring collective of humanity will call it Common

ich wohne vllt so 10 min mitm Fahrrad vonner Lippe entfernt. Kreis re :3

>Grew up in Hawaii
>People say it sounds like I have a southern accent
>Literally have never been east of Las Vegas

It's actually pronounced closer to ayy

>triggered

Rheinländer machen nur gerne Witze über Westfalen.

No idea what you're talking abowt 'ey

yeah theres a bit of a hang to it
"bev's a fuckin hard cunt ayyyy"
"hard bro"

>Have lived in five provinces all across Canada
>Have very standard sounding Canadian accent
>The only place in the country people have commented on my accent was Newfoundland (people making fun of me for saying "dude" unironically)

>Go to Texas
>People don't comment on my accent
>People surprised when I say I'm from Canada because "where's your Canadian accent"

Do Texans just not have an ear for accents, or is the Canadian "accent" just a meme and indistinguishable from most American ones?

Zum Beispiel?

>be Eastphalian
>live in Eastwestphalia
meh
Rhinelanders are much worse than Eastwestphalians
Das Klischee ist das Ostwestfalen nicht miteinander reden, zum Lachen in den Keller gehen, nur einen Gesichtsausdruck haben und dass das Leben dort deprimierend ist.

Oh, I DO have an accent, it's just that the rest of the Spanish-sphere looks up to it and tries to imitate it.

North Rhine and Westphalia were put together long before that.
Verwechsel nicht den Kreis (Land) Lippe mit dem Fluss Lippe. Die haben schon lange nichts mehr miteinander zu tun.
>is the Canadian "accent" just a meme and indistinguishable from most American ones?
This. Or much rather, the dialectal borders aren't the same as the national border. You probably speak something close to "General American" standard pronunciation.

>I straight up can't speak properly

Don't remind me.

cnag cnag
dia duit
is mise
do buachaill

>lived in Ireland all my life
>only know Irish people
>somehow have a weird pseudo-british accent
>only sound Irish when drunk or when intentionally putting it on

>can speak but have horrible harsh russian-like accent
just end my suffering already

Ontarian accent is the most normal sounding accent in the world.

I can say the same about the Midwestern General American accent, and you can refute me as much as I can refute you.

Even if you could argue that it is the clearest, it is in no way pleasant.

Pretty much all American accents suck.

True, but I was refuting his point of having "no accent".

>non-rhotic accents
ishygddt

I literally don't have an accent though.

For you

>i don't have an accent
>i have the most pleasant accent there is

what did he mean by this

New Mexico never gave me an accent.

I have a Midwestern accent, but it has some southern, Rockies, and New England influences.

Sure there is, there can be the perceived neutral within a dialect. Great Lakes Midwestern is generally considered plain or neutral among the other accents within the North American dialect of the English language.