What is /tv's opinion on The Lost Boys?

What is /tv's opinion on The Lost Boys?

Just watched it for the first time. Very comfy flick. I particularly enjoyed this scene: m.youtube.com/watch?v=LpuwcINDHnQ

Essential vampire core

It is a great '80s flick that's for sure and honestly the best vampire movie I have seen. Only part I thought was retarded was that the head vampire could only enter houses that he was invited into?? What kinda nonsense is that?

Also the Corey's and Ralph Macchio were easily the worst parts of the movie. Keifer was based as usual.

2nd best vampire flick of 1987

sam was gay

I like it. It's the best kind of 80's cheese.

Only in the 80's can a sweaty oiled-up gyrating man blowing something NOT be considered gay.

Favorite 80's movie.

Also /fa/ as fuck.

Tell me you wouldn't rock this shit of you could.

woah

that sax man is a god of sex

Hardly Ralphie. .

I think it's great since it has that VTMB vibe.
Near Dark is great too.

>Near Dark
Fuck yeah

they didn't come up with that rule

THOU

When a 80s movie opens up with a rendition of
"people are strange" you know you're in for a good ride.

SHALL

One of my favs.

One of our 2007 road trip spots was Santa Cruz e.g. Santa Carla in the movie. There was only ONE reference to the movie though .. a small sign during a queue for a ride, saying it was film there.

Almost all the locations in the film are next to each other.

The railway track bridge is right next to the parking lot where the security guard is attacked, this is one photo we took.

>Near Dark > Lost Boys
pleb taste

This is the actual bridge they hang off of, it's basically right next to the 'boardwalk'.

They obviously just filled it with smoke.

Common vampire mythoi, they can't enter a house of residence without permission from the resident.

Basically like a ye olde cautionary warning to kids about not inviting strangers in

my sides are going to pack up and move to bolivia if I watch another minute.

you're eating worms, michael

Smart

It was maggots.

This movie, Karate Kid, and Risky Business made me wish I grew up in the 80s. What a based decade overall for films.

It was both.

I think it was worms the 2nd time around, when he asks for noodles; obvs not the same speech

oh shit, the guy on the far right is the other guy from bill and ted!

was that referenced in the lost boys music video from the 69 eyes? maybe i should watch the movie

>Tell me you wouldn't rock this shit if you could.

I know I would

It used to be my favorite movie as a kid, do yourself a favor and skip the sequels.

Nope. Near Dark is objectively a much better flick.

eh, they are bad movies but still entertaining in a "who thought this was a good idea?" train-wreck kind of way.

Near Dark is Gangrelkino

>that time when BELIEVE guy was a comfy Sup Forums meme

It didn't last very long

Keifer so hot.
Also.
Hot, wet sax man is easily the best part of that sexfest.

Agreed