ITT: Post qt people

ITT: Post qt people.

Other urls found in this thread:

magisto.com/album/video/Kz0jUl5EAQo-KHEPYnZLBns
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sage in all fields

he looks like an amish screech

fucking jimmy neutron looking motha

Sometimes I think I'm a loser and am out of touch with what could be attractive. Then I see something like this, and I feel a little bit better.

Are you sure?

GOTTA BLAST

this is what the world sees

All Jewed up and no where to go.

>complicated glasses
>skin pale as the moon
>piercing at dumb place
>unmatching nail polish
>hair thinned from lack of oxygen
>oversized hoodie

Must be nice to do butt stuff with a girl who will pretend you are her abusive father.

Quads of truth

Do you guys ever had this huge irrational anger at someone/something?
Really, whenever i see this guy face i feel agitated as fuck, like i should beat him up for some reason.
It makes me really REALLY angry, and i dont know why.

No I don't get that.

You are kidding right? you like like an absolute faggot not even the hipsters LA, miami and all that shit would respect you

Man, that beard is just horrible. Virtually no face hair and all neck hair. Looking at him honestly makes myself feel better about my own appearance. I'm no greek god but at least I don't look like this guy.

Your mom doesn't even think you're cool.

Why do i somehow feel like his head is upside down?

This. I feel like his face could actually be cute if he shaved the beard off and got the hair on his head under control.

Did you start a thread for yourself again?

Like this?

Could someone use photoshop to swap his hair and beard?

The hair is still a bit much, but yes that's what I was talking about. The beard is terrible.

Better, his face still looks like a foot tho

what a cunt

pretty eyes but dat chin

The reflection in his eyes looks like someone fucking a girl

i kinda see it yeah

>Skin pale as The moon
Is amazing GTFO nigger

This guy has the longest and narrowest face I've ever seen. Straight up looks like the sole of my shoe. Do you think someone stood on his face as a baby?

Which one is bottom?

They both are. They use a double dildo. I found it in the room once.

Twats like this make me embarassed to be a fan of the old classic Nintendo games. I would be kinda ashamed to even mention that I played the n64 Zelda games because people might think I am cancer like this guy.

No I don't want to see your fucking triforce tattoo, or the video of you playing the song of storms on a cheap ocarina you bought.

i fakd a cunt like her last nite

That facial expression just made me chuckle heartily.
Didn't this long faced cunt make a video calling on Sup Forums to 'bring it' I think it was aimed at /fitfags/

its like his balls stopped halfway through puberty

magisto.com/album/video/Kz0jUl5EAQo-KHEPYnZLBns

Lol exact my first thought

>QT

hes like jon trons gay brother