Say something funny

Say something funny.

I bet you can't, you fun hating autistics.

Other urls found in this thread:

nonbinary.org/wiki/List_of_nonbinary_identities
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

eat shit

Funny not unfunny dude.

It's clear as day.

eat shit

Hillary will never be president.

Cracks me up every time.

eat shit

There's never been a better time to invest in velcro

Only funny if one agrees with you politically. Bill Maher-tier humor will not be tolerated.

eat shit

For you user

explain your angle I'm curious. I'm not laughing at all but I'm curious.

eat shit

a man holding a birthday cake trying balance it while getting his car keys out whoops

eat shit

Not funny just depressing.

I smirked. Good none sequitur. I hope this isn't a reference.

So your angle is to be gay? Aight.

eat shit

His son wasn't there anymore

Sam Hyde is a Brooklyn kike

SAY something funny. Has to be OC. Be a human being.

Have you ever been driving in your Pontiac and you open the window and try and flick a cigarette out of it but you smell something and you turn around and see your grandma finger herself in the back seat?

nonbinary.org/wiki/List_of_nonbinary_identities

Goddamn leftists think everbody is a kike. LOOK LIBTARD NOT EVERYBODY ENJOYS YOUR LEFTISTS ANTISEMITISM.

oh okay

Things you disagree with isn't a punchline. There's nothing clever or amusing about this.

SHITLORD

Eat shit, nigger.

Imagine being so autistic you think anything on Sup Forums is funny

is that a fucking pentagon in the dot of the letter i?

I know this downy named Richard. His dad's a preacher and his parents are always bragging on him about how kind and giving and sweet he is. Richard wears a giant diaper and likes to stick his thumbs in nacho cheese and lick it off. He has been known to yell "you don't scare me!" in tard voice at small dogs. He also likes a bunch of raunchy models on Facebook. It shows up on my feed that he has liked those pages and he does it frequently. I always think about his parents and their knowledge that their 30 year old tard is stroking it in their house to a bunch of bimbos while nacho cheese drips down his hands.

lololollololol
>pentagon

THAT was funny!

Finally, you fucks could learn from this chap

something funny

what do I win?