Ok lads, I need some advice here

Ok lads, I need some advice here.
>20 year old college guy on winter break
>talk to girl I've known since elementary to go out for a movie, we've hung out a few times the past summer and those experiences went well
>text her with some light banter, get her laughing, and ask her to go see Rouge One
>she says she's been throwing up and felt horrible
>ask what she had
>she said she had a stomach bug yet she was long boarding on snap chat on Christmas and went out dressing pretty nice during the morning
>tell her hope she feels better soon but jokingly say it isn't getting her out of seeing Rogue One
>she tweets "yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa no."
>get suspicious, thinking she just subtweeted me
>hasn't responded to my text btw, haven't sent anything new, this happened yesterday
How should I approach this lads? Should I count this as strike one in the old "three strikes you're out"?

Bump

balls in her court.

Don't pursue it further,.

>said yes, didn't want to
>wants to let you down gently
>will hope you forget all about it

If she brings it up in the future what I've said is false. But if she wanted to go with you she would've already rescheduled.

How the fuck do you have a relationshit with someone for 10+ years and need to come here for advice on how to see a shitty movie with them?

^

I knew her for that amount of time but hasn't seen her/talked to her in a while, thus why we wanted to hang out last summer. Not all people who knew others in Elementary are "buddy buddy" or in a romantic relationship.

Drop out of college and get into a trade. You're too stupid for college.

Then why bother mentioning how long you've known her if you don't know her at all?!

Eh, it's a tidbit. Don't get so angry m8.

Yeah seems like shesreally not into you. If she was, she'd have said it more like "Well if you can handle me feeling ill..." or whatever provided she wasnt lying about the stomach bug. You'll be fine dude, just with someone else

Very true. I have that gut feeling she lied about it, which really disappoints me. Would have rather had a straight up no.

Yeah I get how you feel there. The girl I'm dating now is straight up with me; its a breath of fresh air compared to what I'm used to. Do you have anyone else on the scene, or did you invist in this girl?

Haven't put too much effort, just a few hang outs during the summer and some light banter/conversation. Some light feelings, but nothing more. Was hoping to have a girl to hang out with while on winter break before I go back to college, where I know more. Gonna rush a frat as well, so big opportunity there.

Yeah good luck, my guy. I prefer long term relationships so I'm not too good on advice for just getting laid, but hopefully you'll get plenty. Hope you dont get too hung up over this one

I'm actually trying to look for a relationship (kinda) but I always find a way to fuck up. I know a lot of guys in the frat I'm rushing that have very good relationships at the moment. Just still trying to find my ground is all.

Just text her "Hey sorry ended up going cinema with someone but Rogue One was good so you should still go see it! x"

and then never respond again

Ahh man good luck with that, hopefully you find your place. Might be best to go to clubs for the hobbies you do (apparently; never done this myself) or even to frequent somewhere for dinner. I did that and ended up in a relationship with a cutie for like 8 months. Hope you find out where you stand as soon as

Good idea my dude. Might try that.

It's clever because it implies that you went without her and feel bad (as if you aren't even aware she ignoring you) and includes 'someone' i.e. mysterious gurlll

Or it's dumb. I can't say, haven't text with girls in year, long term relationship fam, use to enjoy it though.

She would rather get nailed by a bbc because you're inferior it's clear as day she thinks you're a pussy how can you not see she hates your guts

Ya good idea! She will for sure tweet about you again and how much of a faggot you are! You have to be 15 to be this shitbrain, amirite?

These threads are stupid.You won't get any actually good advice here. You just have to decide based on the time you have spent with her, what she'd likely do given her personality. Maybe she is sick. Maybe asking her to see a kids movie is retarded.

Sup Forumsros i also need some adivice
>Doing okay in Uni
>Have Job and qt3.14 Gf
>Family life is alright
>No mental health problems

Ive lost all my ambition. Sometimes i sleep till 5pm just because i dont see a reason to get out of bed. I dont feel sad or happy. Just numb inside. I like my gf but Ive lost the want to strive to make her happy. Like everything i do doesnt seem to be enough for everyone around me. Like this is just one uphill climb for no reason.
>TL;DR
Im a whiney faggot

Ain't this just called life? Thought it was like this for everyone

Don't do it you fucktard. You wouldn't wanna seem like a bigger autismo would you?

>pussy
>hates your guts
You contradicted yourself m8.

GIT STOOPED

GIT STOOPED