Is there anything redeeming about this country?

Is there anything redeeming about this country?

Trump has German heritage.

I like how they don't start stupid wars in the middle east, arrest people without charge, destabilize the global economy with bad housing loans and elect manchildren.
Beside that they're pretty meh.

>I like how they don't start stupid wars in the middle east, arrest people without charge, destabilize the global economy with bad housing loans and elect manchildren.
fucking russians, i swear

>Weizenbier
>Kein Altbier

maybe if you are gay or muslim

It's literally better than the US in every way.

krautrock and power metal

>this is true

What did he mean by this?

Top fermented dark beer is superior.

>have 59% more babies
OI VEY

Only because of mexicans and blacks, the few white americans left don't have kids.

They've been an ally and, quite possibly, the only country we had a "crisis" with that didn't end up in a war during the 1800s.
They also make Paulaner and Franziskaner, which, while blonde and not my favourite, are pretty top topperino.

Give me a good example to try.

Gib Eisbocks

I don't think they sell the beer in the US. Some breweries are very local and in larger cities a bar has its own brewery.

I just realised that this kind of top fermented dark beer is even in Germany just a regional thing. I am not even sure you can buy it in the US.

I guess their composers are alright, but then again I wouldn't really attribute an individual's musical talent as a proof of a nation's worth

your "Denazification" is the origin of everything that's bad about Germany today

so blame yourself

Denazification wasn't taken seriously by the Western Allies. Just ask all the GDR supporting Communist cucks who started blowing up American military installations and assassinating your politicians because having ex-Nazis anywhere but 6 feet underground hurt their feelings.