Hey Sup Forums, I need a good playlist and maybe a few movies for a solo trip. Suggestions?

Hey Sup Forums, I need a good playlist and maybe a few movies for a solo trip. Suggestions?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3EowUmX3Nss
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Trip on what?

Shrooms, hence the pic. Also my first solo trip and first shroom experience

GIT STOOPED

youtu.be/3EowUmX3Nss
Here you have one, if you look psybrations vídeos there are some good visual

You should watch Le sel du terra in Netflix

I watched about 30 seconds of it and it seems like it will be great. Thank you!

There some good vídeos, but I don't remember the good ones cause high

Dude if you need something to watch while on mushrooms, you probably arent taking enough. How many grams are you planning on eating

I'm not sure what's best when tripping, but I imagine a music genre with "psychedelic" in the name would be fitting. This is from another psychedelic thread and has turned into some of my favorite artists now; Ott, Shpongle, Entheogenic.

Just an eighth. My only exp with psychedelics is ~250ug ish of LSD (twice). and I've never done it solo so dont want to do much

Listen to some Sunn o))), whilst watching the movie 'begotten'. You'll have a great time.

An 8th is a great starter dose. Ive been growing my own mushrooms since 2012. I found the best trips are in silent darkness with alot of pot on hand.

The Mars Volta "Octohedron" full album. You won't regret it.

Is pot with shrooms safe? Everyone always says not to mix pot and acid so I kinda just assumed the same. but that is my plan. Turn on some music and lay in bed with the lights off. but if needed have a movie on hand with some colored pencils and paper too.

entirely depends on what sort of person you are, but favourite trip albums:

>Leftfield - leftism
some nice french house that flits between mellow and bassy

>Mike Oldfield - tubular bells II
epic-sounding and melodic

>Devin Townsend Project - Ghost
chill devy with some real depth

favourite trip movies:

>the big lebowski
obviously a cliché, but its erratic structure and uplifting style is pretty welcome

>the truman show
can get a little weird, but still one of those 'insightful' yet soft, gentle movies

>ponyo
nothing to dislike about this, just charming

Dude thinking about it now. Ponyo seems like it would be fucking amazing!

I hate mixing pot and acid, however pot and mushrooms are a match made is shroom heaven. Pot helps the trip so much. I find pink floyds Dark side of the moon to fit really well with mushrooms. Just remember to have a few intentions before consuming the mushrooms. A humble heart goes along way with the mushrooms

Would it be safer to not mix them the first time? So I have some exp with the shrooms before mixing shit.

You can do whatever you feel most comfortable with. Maybe have a joint on hand, so if you'd like to smoke at some point in your trip it would be easily available. I love pot, so once my trip begins i just find my self smoking non stop. But do what you feel is best at the time. You can even ask the mushroom if you should smoke some pot.

T. McKenna

Yeah that works. Ill just have a bowl ready. Thank you! Any other tips for solo tripping? I feel like if I solo tripped on acid I would just get giddy and bored. Will that happen on shrooms?

He was the man who put me on the path of the sacred plants. I can listen to his talks on youtube for hours

Seconded.

Any advice on growing shrooms man? Id like to get into it soon but all i have experience wise is a few weed plants

Mushrooms have an E.T. Feel to them. They can change your life if you let them into your mind. Maybe you can reflect on your life while on the trip, or ask for advise on whatever may be puzzling you at your current point in life. The less distractions, the more the mushrooms will reveal itsself to you. The power of the trip rests in your hands.

Do you live inthe US?

Yep

Great. The spores are legal in the us.

hey man, so here's the first part of what you need to do.

to buy the syringe with spores in it, go to www.freespores.com and order 2 syringes of Psilocybe cubensis : Golden Teacher.

then to order the jars with dirt and brown rice in them go to www.midwestgrowkits.com and buy 12, half pint substrate jars for $35.

after ordering the spores and substrate jars, the next step will be to inoculate them.

the inoculation should be done in the most sterile conditions possible. so make sure abby doesn't run it the room etc...each time you start a new jar, you should sterilize the syringe by dipping the needle in some hard liquor like vodka or jimador. also i would wear rubber gloves.

each jar will have 4 holes on the lid. 1 syringe should be good for 6 jar. so for each jar, the 4 holes should receive just over .25CC from the syringe. make sure to push the syringe as deep into the jar as it can go as well as being pressed up against the glass of the jar. once inoculated, place the tin foil back on tight and put the mushrooms in a dark and warmish place. within 1 week growth should be seen. and by 3 weeks you should be ready for the next step

TRIP GURUS
whats some good reading on meditation? i have some issues with anxiety so i want to learn to control my mind better before i start tripping alone or at higher doses
trippy gif as offering

I wouldstart with a small dose of mushrooms and workyour way up. Just by watching your thoughts, you can discover yourself

Thanks my dude, would you mind explaining the second step so i can have it when its needed, also around how much does the spore syringes usually go for? Im doing this on a budget

Paprika on kissanima.com

Liquid Stranger - Sounds of Wakaan vol. 1 on soundcloud

Each syringe of spores should be no more than $10. Once the jars are completely white you can put them in a fishtank like in my pick. Buy a spray bottle and fill it with the best quality water you can afford. Each day spray them. The wetter the better. Once the mushrooms have grown, you twist them off with clean hands, and then need to dry them. You can put them several feet abover a heater in winter and after a few days they should be cracker dry. Or you can put them in the over at the lowest possible temp, and in a few hours they will be done. Also invest in a scale. I cannot stress this enough. A kitchen scale should be fine and under $12. You can always message me on skype if you have any more questions after this thread dies. Skype- ultradog86

Actually if anybody has any mushroom related questions feel free to email me @ [email protected] i do not sell and will not sell to anyone

Movies:
Spirited away (anime, thoughtful movie)

Ghost in the machine (cyberpunk)

Waking life (one of my favorites)

Enter the void (not for everyone, especially while trippin)

Youtube:
Zeds dead white satin the music scene vid (think thats what its called)

Series:
Serial Lain Experiments (anime cyberpunk)

Ill post more as i think of them

Meditate while not tripping as well. If you find yourself distracted, hard to sit still for longer than a few minutes, try doing multiple 10-15 minute sessions in a day

Find how you like to meditate. For me its either lying on my back or bed with soft music playing, in a dark room, eyes closed, wim hof method breathing

Practice informally meditating while doing everyday things-work, dishes, driving, etc. focusing your breathing, breathing in with your diaphragm/stomach, relaxing your muscles, being calmly aware of all you feel.

I dislike a lot of sam harris' work but his book waking up has a chapter dedicated to explaining ways to meditate. Its a great introduction if anything.

There are so many free resources online. Youtube especially. Try guided meditations, especially when tripping.

The key for me was to find how i love to meditate. I suggest the same for others- learn what you feel is working, try meditating in many different ways and keep in mind that meditation is most useful when it is a lifestyle.