> eventually he caught up to me
> grabs me, hits me against the foot and pins me onto the ground
> sits on top of me
> "do you mind buying gta v for me, my steam is steamcommunity.com/id/funnyasf"
> i look confused and buy it for him
> he is the happiest person ever

What a nightmare

clever girl 9/11

When you take a shit you piss automatically too?

you and me baby

Samefag, and you aint getting shit you faggot

Sometimes this happens if you actually need to piss very badly while also needing to shit. otherwise this is not happening.

Duh.
(honestly just writing shit for bump)

i know im still a faggot for begging like all the other retards on here, but come on atleast i give it some thought lol

Funnyasf you got arma 3 earlier today

Everytime I shit I piss too
I mean I never had problems with that
But if I would shit in the woods it could get complicated

YEAH MAN AND IM ETERNALY GRATEFULL FOR THAT BUT HERE IS THE PROBLEM

-- my pc is fucking trash

And why didn't you think of that before ?

Whats your graphics capability? Perhaps an english translation?

a user told me im like 6 years behind.
Graphic card is AMD radeon HD 5700 series
dont know to much about hardware.

i just wanted to play it, didnt think it was a highend game ~_~

Are you on a notebook? Im in the process of finding you something cheap that can handle that kind of graphics processing

In fact, I wouldnt mind building you a cheap-o computer that can handle a bunch of this high end mumbo jumbo, shouldnt be to heavy on the budget. I also wouldnt be opposed to sit here with you for a few minutes to get a more clear understanding on what your expectations are

Totally up to you, Im just bored sitting here taking a dump... I have a few minutes to kill here

TheF_ox and Misteress_Neko on kik

ah sorry im currently boosting someone in league
(trying to make money of off that too

Is that OP contact?

no its not

Just a simple rundown on your hardware specs, and whether or not youre using a laptop/notebook would be extremely helpful.. Not really asking for a ton of info... just the basics so I know what exactly youre missing.. I have a few websites that sell these amazing setups for pretty cheap

Would you like some assistance finding a nice affordable upgrade to what you have going on? Im still pretty bored over here... this dump is going to be a while

not using a laptop
sec im gonna look up what my hardware specs are

being really high on the toilet taking a dump is the perfect way to get in some good samaritan work for the day

By using a tower, youve already cut your upgrade prices in half... Laptops/notebooks are the hard ones to upgrade hardware wise

op here, thanks for the help m8, but a rl friend is gonna help me out finding stuff - still thanks for the help anyway

but you use Bloodhand gang picture.
Don't worry everything gonna be ok

Ok, understandable.. I would still suggest getting two or more opinions on what needs to be done so you can compare prices and what youll be getting from the deal yourself... Just by increasing the options youll be increasing the chances of making a better decision on price range etc.

Wont force you into making a deicision, but putting all of you eggs in one basket isnt necessarily your best best.

Ill be here for the next little while if you ever decide to copy/paste some of those specs... Im willing to help

Are you in the market for an upgrade? I have a few sites I visit regularly to see what upgrades are available for my setup (there arent many worth the $$)

honestly the problem is im just way to lazy to actually find out where to find my specs

im master in starcraft 2 but a complete noob in hardware. like 0 freaking clue.

I got a old computer I can ship off 8 GB RAM quad core 750ti

For those of you who are interested.. I can post my current setup as a guide for the kind of stuff I like...
Graphics: NVidia 970
RAM: 32GB
MotherBoard: ASUS Z97 Chip Set
Liquid Cooling: CorsAir Liquid Cooling Setup (willing to give more info if needed)
Storage: SSD(forbooting) 240GB 1TB (westerndigital black series) ((for storage))
CPU: Quad Core Intel i5 (unlocked)

Willing to go into more detail if need be.. Just want to show you guys I have a decent setup

Dead thread is dead? I know someone wants to get someone to look them up a nice get-up with upgrades for cheap..