How is nudity viewed in your country?

how is nudity viewed in your country?

It makes my peepee hard

trough a screen

With our eyes and smartphone cameras.

That ass is so huge wtf

*BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARP*

why did you end that with a period when it wasnt a complete sentence?

Why did you start a sentence without a capital and not include the apostrophe in the contraction of "was not"?

bump

Only during carnival this is "allowed".

don't the judges take away points as penalty for exposed genitals?

With a certain level of prudishness, at least from the standpoint of many European countries.

It's inseparably associated with sex.

post her front, please

so you consider "sex" showering?
>inb4 "yes... sex with myself" *wanks*

A peculiar own habit of barbarians and norducks

yes

what

*BRAP*

Oooh!

*BRRAAAAP*

tehehehe, sorry, I like to fart a lot... Wait, wait

*pushes harder*

*BBBRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPP*

Aaaaahhh.... It feels sooo good to release the gas... Wait, another one is coming...

*BBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPP*

Aaaahhh.... You like the smell, don't ya? You like the sound, right? Haha its okay, theres nothing wrong with that... Oh, Oh! Here comes the last one, it feels big...

*BBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPRPRPRPRPRPRPRP*

AHHHHH.... Phew!! *sniffs* woo... It smells awful. Tehehehe, I hope you liked it. ;)

buen post papu

ok

that's a NICE booty

Same as america, but it is technically legal for women to go topless in public here. None of them do of course.
It's a shame that european countries that didn't used to have such a cultural stigma against it are now becoming more american. Prudishness isn't healthy.

Let it hang, lad.

In 1080p.

underrated post

Is there any logical reason why you would fucking say that post is underrated? Has anybody expressed any kind of dissatisfaction or criticism at all against it? Are you delusional? Are you reading replies that are nonexistent? Maybe you come from communities with voting systems, but there is literally no way that you could know what other people think of that post you just replied to here. Maybe it's psychological. Maybe it's your own post you're replying to, like a 12 year old fucktard liking his own facebook posts thinking his swelling autism is going unnoticed. Maybe your self esteem depends on you tricking yourself into thinking someone out there thinks your post is worth something. Or maybe you are just a retard, the worst kind of retard, the one who thinks he's smart, the one who thinks he's the only one to have gotten the joke, to have understood the post.

Anglo countries don't have the communal mindset of Scandinavia is why people tend to be less ok with it.

Dutch people tend to dress quite conservatively. For example girls usually wear jeans.

But if someone bikes through the street naked then nobody will give a fuck.

what is wrong with her body?

are all western women such monstrosities?

Female fat goes to the ass and thighs. Male fat goes to the stomach.

In other words, she's just fat.

Literally nothing wrong there, Japan

THICC

puta que te pario...

bunda muinto grande :3

Negatively. As it should be.

>As it should be
wrong

>Not being repressed and prudish

You disgrace your anglo heritage.

kill yourself

Does your country have nude beaches? Are they popular?

I don;t know what normies think but I am extremely repressed and cannot stand nudity.

Yes, but not many. And no.

Honestly this. I'm even more uncomfortable when people talk about sex and relationships.

why does austria not have any nude beaches?

Those are some child birthing hips

Where would they go?

I hate to see people doing things like kissing as well.

What is so bad about kissing?

rude

480p, 720p if you are lucky

hormones in the beef

so if a girl eats beef with hormones she will grow thicc like in the op?

is there a video
need to see that thing in motion
or at least a shot from the front

Some girls don't even wear bikinis in the beach but instead use shorts and a t-shirt to bathe.

hnnngh

they wanna keep their skin white and untanned, that's why
>why go to the beach in the first place then?
normies, we'll never understand them