2nd try

2nd try
ZXY
Im calling you out come on stop reporting my threads and talk i just want to talk dude

Also steam

Come on dude let's just solve this stop reporting

i have him on steam. Tell me what you know

Alright just tell him gehaktballendraaier just wants to talk no fighting i want to solve this

You were the one started this whole fucking thing, if you just didn't make that thread none of this would've happen. Now fuk off and mind ur own business.

You don't want to solve this ?

Sure lets suck each other's dick, this is so ridiculous. Ignore me and I'll ignore u, case solved.

zxy? Okay I'll have him down to never gift in future steam sales. thanks

Only if you leave me alone.
Deal ?

He has a point you know.

Don't open your big mouth if you are just going to be a hypocrite

Jezus christ that's what i'm saying with "solving" let's just get off eachothers back

I'll delete the evidence if you stop

Only if I leave u alone? I didn't do anything in the first place, ok sure.

First of all i beg too because im actually poor. Second i didn't open my mouth because he begs but because he got 200+ games with begging and won't stop. I really just wanted to take care of other anons. But idc anymore that's why i made this thread

Yeah i know i started the whole thing but it got out of hand on both sides. I just wanted to rest the whole thing since i stopped and you did not

he added me out of the blue to beg for games and he has 240, LMFAO.

Whats going on? Do you guys think this is the steam forums?

Anyway i want to wrap this up.
We're neutral arent we ZXY

lol at the rate you are going you will reach the 200 mark in no time and constantly begging after getting a few games isn't any better, that's why you are a hypocrite.

I really just wanted to get enough games for in the future since i wont be having any money left after the end of the month for the next 6 to 8 months

sure

Good.
Thread is done guys

You are just making things worse but since everything is cleared up I will just stop here.

let's stop bothering each other again beg all you want and i'll beg all i want

Sounds good to me