Dad is telling me about how a career in Sales isn't right for me

>Dad is telling me about how a career in Sales isn't right for me

F-fuck u dad I want to be good at selling! I want to make a lot of monieys! I'm gon be the best salerman

PSSST HEY DAD!

WHY DAD! WHY??!!!!!

WHY MUST YOU STIFLE MY ASPIRATIONS AS USUAL. I JUST WANT TO BECOME A GOOD SALESMAN.

u have problems senpai

No I'm healthy

A salesman can sell anything.
As long as you sell goods with a high percentage for yourself.

What books should I read to get good at objections?

Bump

bump need some help lads

Sell your dad.

Do you have any good books or blogs for sales?

your father probably knows best.
sales aint for everyone

He was never very good socially so that's why he thinks I can't be either

They keep telling me to "try /r9k/" every time I make a thread.

Top kek i love this thread

They keep replying it to my thread.

I even get banned for the dumbest reasons. Last ban was for complaining about my tesotsterone and how it harms my productivity in business.

Are you the neet who usually made dsily threads here?

Sales is boring my man

I worked in sales in my mid teens, my boss was a cool guy but had no idea how to motivate people. I was a timid kid and he kept trying to get me to be more outward by saying 'this is why you don't have a girlfriend' like every other time I came to work. I was still his best worker, got respiratory problems for that fucker for a year because he was too cheap to get professionals to deal with his black mold problem.

How the hell is it boring? Seems like one of the most dynamic and active careers desu

idk I'd just get bored out my mind having to spend every day trying to convince people about the same thing that I don't even really care about like "hey buy our new intelligent lighting system for your innovative warehouse solutions"

How was the pay though

that's what i want dawg

Popeye was a pretty great salerman.

I got around 18 USD an hour but I was like 16 at the time.

>hourly salary for sales