You guys ever notice all the cringy white people stuff comes from America...

You guys ever notice all the cringy white people stuff comes from America? Or that all the bad shit white people do happens in America?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4VakOFC7AeE
vimeo.com/81812630
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yea because Americans are a cancer on the world

White people don't do anything wrong

never heard of World Wars?

>Complaining about white people

Typical Irishman

It's true tbqh

America's race problem has become a problem for the whole West

slow down paddy, you'll have to define "white" before the thread can continue

CAPTAIN FANTASTIC
RAISED AND REGIMENTED
HARDLY A HEEERO
JUST SOMEONE HIS MOTHER MIGHT KNOW

i dont see americans wanting more mexicans like europe wants muslims

People from any european country east of ireland

God-tier dadrock: youtu.be/4VakOFC7AeE

american """""""""whites""""""""" aren't really white though

ive literally NEVER seen an irishman make a good post/thread on Sup Forums, and OP is just continuing that trend. Biggest bunch of sjw/cuckolds on this board.

American "whites" are so racist because they have to make up for the fact they arent really white
pic related is you

Americans are cringy people in general desu. Black Americans are far worse though (and their godawful culture is spreading to and influencing actual Africans)

Also us too, but most of our culture isn't that different.

Oh wow you sure got me. Way to go champ.

howling

Kill yourself faggot

The actual album version was up a few years ago (late 2013), but when that new EJ album came out last year, his record company took down any EJ album uploads.

This live version is him performing the entire album with the same band the same year he recorded the album, and it's almost identical to the album recording.

They play it just as well live as they did in the album recording.

no it isn't. the american's are the descendants of english. everything american is english. the english are probably the most arrogant, lazy, petty, bad mannered people in the world. the english are a terrible, uncultured and uncivilized people.

Don't be butthurt, it's true. You as a people are a very odd bunch. I've encountered Americans on Normiebook and the way you flatter and talk to each other is really funny to me.

memes aside, this is actually true
Atleast from whats seen in the media

You're delusional if you think Americans now are similar to the English in any way

They're mostly German and Irish for one

Americans and the English aren't the same people at all you drunk Scotsman

remove china and the USSR and barely anyone died

Scotland is better than England

I hate every fucking reddit faggot who says "cringe"
Please die retard

t. Amerinigger

because canada and australia are neo-china, and yurop is middle eastern, and the uk is paki and indian.

>slavs
>white

The only people you're convincing are Yanks mate

Everyone knows this anyway, mate

The general opinion is that Scotland's a fucking shithole

Scotland is a rundown shithole filled to the brim with inbred alcholic ape like people that eat fried mars bars and sheeps guts.

You're statistically far more likely to be browned skinned and poverty ridden if you live in England

>I hate every fucking reddit faggot who says "cringe"
I said cringy, not cringe. I'm pretty sure that "cringe" as a word existed before Reddit came to being. I'm also very certain that Reddit doesn't have that word trademarked, so I'll use it as freely as I please.
>Please die retard
I'm not immortal so I will one day if that satisfies you, you'll probably be killed by your diabetes far before I will ever kick the bucket though.

Still better than being scottish

Race mixing => Spiritual rot
That's why Brazil is such a hellhole too.

Not really mate

I shag more women and make more friends simply by virtue of being Scottish

This entire thread reeks of inferiority complex towards Americans

I don't really care because we have raped and killed you """"people"""" for hundreds of years. At least the irish fought back lmao

americans are literally descendants of english you twats. the only difference is that the english are self-hating because they realize that america is better at doing english things (world domination, making money and so on) than they currently are, all the while being, in true english spirit, totally arrogant, pompous and righteous about it.

No you haven't

This country literally exists because our king took over your throne

If you count this as a fight lol

The reason I like EJ so much is because he's so fat and ugly, that if he hadn't been playing piano from the time he was 3, he probably would have been a NEET, or a Wageslave.

Actually, after love, loneliness is the 2nd most common motif in EJ/BT songs. He actually touches on unemployment/wageslavery in a lot of album tracks.

We invented, or at least perfected, the concept of whiteness since American whites are predominantly British-Irish stock but heavily mixed with German and other European genes.

>culloden was england v scotland
How poor is your education mate?

>He thinks American News is real life
Our news exists to make white people look bad. It is fully controlled by Jews

>remove the USSR

No. Wrong, wrong and wrong. Maybe before the Germans flooded them and then outbred the actual english inhabitants. I doubt there is a single yank in america today that is actually of english descent.
We haven't? kek, your silly little ancestors were subservient little swine exactly like you. You're a laughing stock. You poofs can't even communicate correctly. I really do wonder what the average iq of scotland is. I reckon its in the mid 80s

This thread is pure cancer. No surprise that it was started by a potato-fucker.

>americans are literally descendants of english you twats.
And Germans, Irish, Mexican, African, Spanish, French, Polish, Scandinavian, Chinese, Filipino...
> the only difference is that the english are self-hating because they realize that america is better at doing english things (world domination, making money and so on) than they currently are
Didn't realise that world domination and making money were solely English things, suppose that makes Germany and the Swiss secretly English then? You're not American btw, so spell realiSe properly.
>all the while being, in true english spirit, totally arrogant, pompous and righteous about it.
Success breeds all of those qualities. Nothing wrong with that.

Actually, German ancestry is exaggerated in self-reported muh heritaging since having "English" ancestry is seen as too bland.

>english """""people"""""

vimeo.com/81812630

before the first world war german was the second most spoken language in the USA

It's the middle class suburban white kids