Sup Forums I'm planning on buying a flashlight on Amazon but I don't want it to show up on my credit card so if I add...

Sup Forums I'm planning on buying a flashlight on Amazon but I don't want it to show up on my credit card so if I add money to my Amazon account balance and bought it with the money from there would it still show up on the credit card.
Pic unrelated

Just buy one at canadian tire with cash.

Do you mean fleshlight?

Never heard of Canadian tire.

FLESHlight or flashlight. If Fleshlight, it shows up on credit card as amazon purchase.

Shit I meant fleshlight fucking auto correct!!!

Op here I am not a fuckin canadian

I just bought one myself. If you buy on Amazon, it shows up as an amazon purchase.

I'm op not him

So it won't say adult sex toy

Samefag

Not the same person dude

This is how it looks on mine. I bought more than the fleshlight JSYK

Amazon giftcard

What cheap sex toy for men would you guys recommend that isn't more then 25$

You really can't beat the fleshlight. I tried some of the off brands and they were terrible. My first one was the STU. It was great! Then I got a girlfriend ended up throwing it away. Wanted one again, ordered a vulcan. It was terrible. Would rather just fap than use it. Now I'm buying a fleshlight again. Its cheaper than a whore, even if you get top of the line best. Less chance of STDs too.

Should I get a tenga egg?

It seems you get what you pay for. Never tried one. It's cheaper than dating for the most part. You do you user.

is there hope for becoming a normie after buying a fleshlight. is buying one akin to waving the white flag? destined for a life of fucking a plastic tube to a japanese picture board?

Nah

Just send the money to my PayPal account [email protected]

No. It's still not as enjoyable as the real thing. And you're going to FAP anyway. Might as well enjoy it.

Couldn't you just fuck a pint glass with gelatin in it?

Sure I'll send you 50$ k

Waste of money. hard to clean.its like fucking a plastic tube.not exciting