I just started camwhoring to offset college costs

I just started camwhoring to offset college costs.
I'm shopping for toys and lingerie on amazon right now.
Assuming I was your cup of tea looks wise, what type of sex toys would you hypothetically pay to see me use? What kind of outfits would you want to see me wear?

Pic related, it's me, Katherine.

Other urls found in this thread:

bad-dragon.com/products/rex
soundcloud.com/katherinegehldonovan/anal-sex
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lose the ugly earring.
Get some corset and stockings. That's a garanteed hit :)

black lingerie

give us a free sample, post your asshole

Also... Loose the golden shinny makeup shit. Looks like hot garbage.

Anal toys of course, buttplugs and anal beads

You look like a fucking nerd. Be the bitch that gets the dragon dildo money. Also pose with Confederate flag

HUMONGOUS DILDO IN THE POOPER

Bad dragon dildos.
Especially the cumming ones.
Or, any suction dildo that makes your lips grip.

I have two corsets, one more is arriving in the mail tomorrow. I have plenty of stockings and thigh highs and knee highs. Any particular type of corset or stockings?

Animal tail butt plugs seem to be popular right now, go for something fluffy.

Post more to know if it's legit.

A tub of bleach

This is all I have right now.

Get the rex dildo from bad dragon.

Here you are.

That's a good start but clearly not enough.
Go for some red dildos too, red has something more than black.
Get a red vibrator for your ass.

Wouldfuckyourass/10

Why would you suggest red?

Hitachi and a flesh colored dildo do you have a link to ur cam page as well?

Thanks! I'm a big fan of assplay.

Well it may be a personal taste, but I find it more exciting with red dildos...
And red is the color of sex, so it's not a bad choice anyway

I'm not online right now, and I'm on mobile, but my chaturbate username is TsarKatherinetheDonovan

That's not a bad line of thinking. Most dildos I'm looking at seem to come in shitty pink or purple or black. Black just gets lost in the shadows.

TITS OR GTF... Oh wait. Well played OP, well played.

I would love to see you piss into a cup

Bad dragon toys

I ordered an anal plug vibrator that can be controlled long distance via an app, so that should be a good draw I'd think.

I'm reading a lot of mentions of Bad Dragon toys. What is the appeal of those toys as opposed to others?

bad-dragon.com/products/rex

get something like the red purple color.

Also show us some skin

It is !
I'd love my gf had something like this.
But don't forget cam viewer want to SEE things, so a vibrator that you use yourself in your ass must be near, just in case...

Style, quality, and the material it is made out of.

anything bondage ofcouse

You have my interest for sure. You might be able to get dudes to bid war to be the one controlling it.

Are you gonna do dick ratings by chance? Or audio play?

I bought an HD 1080p Logitech webcam so the quality of the stream shouldn't be a problem. There's a good zoom feature as well.

Found your fb

I am a fan of all things dick, so unless a dick is diseased I'm probably going to rate it as "would fuck". I do audio recordings. soundcloud.com/katherinegehldonovan/anal-sex

Post soles of feet?

Get a hitachi for sure... I would pay to watch you ride that

Good job, what do you want? A medal?

I'm not talkinh about the video quality, I meant that a plug controlled through an app is not something you "see", but a vibrator going in and out is.

I'm a chaturbate viewer, maybe I'll see you one day ^^

A fucking mask you ugly ho

Need a moderator for the chat? Always wanted to do that

Get your eyes checked. She's empirically attractive. Might not be your type but she's no hag.

Nope. Spread vag.

Make sure your sound doesnt ive found it to be a common problem on CB

I could use a moderator for sure! That would be excellent. Send me an email with details: [email protected]

I think you accidentally a word. What were you trying to say about chaturbate sound?

Kek sorry I'm not your cup of tea, user.

can i ask for carcarruto written on the paper near pussy and tits?

Make sure your mic doesnt peak was what I meant to say

Thanks... where will you be camming?

post link.

Also Kathrine, you're reasonably good looking, but nothing to jack off to. The internet is a big place filled with pictures of countless women far better looking than you. Always remember that.

That's a pretty fat pussy, badly shaved, the legs are fat. Not nice. Not nice at all.

Lost the fake tan or whatever makes your skin brown, it's gross

I'm jerking to your ass pics, means it's working right?

Mostly on chaturbate. My username is TsarKatherinetheDonovan

Can I see your tattoo please? On your left arm?

FWIW, I modded for many a model a few yrs ago on CB. Since I'd M.C.d and or bounced at strip clubs back in da day seems,I was a natural online.
Things are changing though,like the interactive tip actuated vibe device,I suppose you need bought via tips.It seems kitschy, but we roll with the change.
Post Amazon and Wish wants too,fans will spoil you if done correctly. You will do well I predict...

So do you want me to post the countless dick pics that I get in my Snapchat hourly to prove you wrong? Sure there are better looking women out there, but I don't see why that's an issue. Everyone to some degree is someone else's perfect ten. Even you, user!
I shaved two days ago, so I'm getting some regrowth. Usually I wax but my gal was out of town.
I have thicker thighs. No one has ever complained about them.
lol I not only don't have a fake tan, I am white as a ghost and hardly go outside in the sun.
Also it's Katherine. Not Kathrine. If you're going to insult me, you're going to have to try much harder than that.

Sure thing!

You're pretty damned ballsy posting your real name on Sup Forums. What would your 271 facebook friends think of this?

Nice I'm going to have to come watch... I think I have you on kik... you never answered lol

Can you suck your own toes?

Is this gonna be solo play or have a stunt dick?

Fuck that's awesome, I love octopus and squids and like that. I'm getting a Cthulhu back piece soon

>my friends already know
>my family already knows
I've been doxed before, user. Just go ahead and try it. I dare you. I have nothing to hide and my personal information has already been posted on Sup Forums before, faggot.

no make up

I kind of don't get kik. I'd rather text or use Snapchat. Kik just seems like a good way to hide your identity from someone and unnoticed everyone on kik, no offense, was kind of creepy.

This femanon knows whats up

This

And can I be said stunt dick

Yes I can.

Both solo and a stunt dick.

cant take criticism then you're not going to last very long at this

Well no shit they're creepy it's the internet

Me with no makeup

Fucccccking saved and will be fapped to (for what it's worth)

Can you do that without the stockings?

There is a big difference between taking criticism and listening to flat out insults.

I think you look better without makeup, your smile is just kinda weird. :P

No insult but that smile is creepy...

Fair enough... kik is definitely a bit of a shit show... very nice btw.

You're gonna make money for sure... don't listen to the haters your 7.5-8/10 any day of the week.

Another shot without makeup

Do you have a kik

Maybe try not to have your face look like that

I'd pay to watch you squirt with a tiny vibrator. The large ones always turn me off. Um, suck on anything clear. Do some pizza dares. Other than that make sure to make videos and have a good personality.

I'd watch you wear a black spandex suit.

i'd get into your asshole up to my balls

No makeup

That one is way better :) >>

What do you mean by pizza dares?

>be a cam whore on mfc
>just make crazy things with other girls
>earn more cash than a manager
>???
>profit!

Waaaaaay better, you're really cute

The only way to make money as a camwhore is putting things in your ass. Also, you are very very far away from being my cup of tea looks wise...

Thanks. The first one has that weird Bridget Jones squint smile I was drinking that night.

Good to know user, lol. Not going to please everyone.

Barf

closeup of one eye please good lighting

Hey, thanks! I appreciate that.