Evening Sup Forums I've got issues.. Care to hear me out? If not for advice, I just need to blow some steam...

Evening Sup Forums I've got issues.. Care to hear me out? If not for advice, I just need to blow some steam. Bear with me.

I'm in a fairly healthy relationship, living together with a qt 7/10. She doesn't like my drinking (it's not excessive) or drug abuse (again, not excessive). I realize, however, that's my problem and up to me.
(paraphrasing Bukowski "finding a girl who likes to drink, gamble and fuck. Who wants a woman like that?"). I digress.

I've spent the past ten years of my life abroad, on the road. I like to fuck different girls and don't think that I have it in me to be faithful.

But I'm getting older (recently turned 30) and feel like settling down is the right thing to do. Although, is it? If it's not right for me? I don't know. I feel like all I want to do is to drink and fuck like I'm 18, but I'm also scared of ending up all alone..

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/se7enseals/
steamcommunity.com/id/Stateshoter1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

steamcommunity.com/id/se7enseals/

W> Tom Clancys The Division.

If you live your whole life like you're 18, you'll end up like those 30-something guys who hang out with the younger crowd and hit on the younger girls at clubs. Alone, is what you will be.
If you do settle down with your GF, never tell her about any other girls you've had an affair with, stay faithful, and pray she does not find out.
It might seem like a cool idea to stay single, but the glamour quickly wears off.

Thanks! Yea, that's what I've gathered, as I always seem to end up getting back into or enter a new relationship before being out of the last one. I get fucking tired of myself, but I don't know if I can change - or if the problem is that I really don't want to

If you get tired of yourself, sounds like you have a problem with yourself. Life isn't really all that people make it out to be. It's actually pretty shit. But the right person could make it bearable. Have you thought that maybe you don't love your GF, and maybe that's why you are having second thoughts?

Yea, that's the heart of the problem, I'm afraid. I don't know if I've ever really did love her - but I KNOW how lucky I am, because she's good, kind and other guys envy me. She's ten years younger and the sex is great. But I'm just bored. I find excuses to get away, sit alone in bars or just go for long walks and dream of getting out (not necessarily the relationship, but the country, my job, my life situation - which isn't even bad. I used to be really depressed, this isn't like it. This is more restlessness than boredom and despair)

And also, thank you, user for hearing me out. Means a lot actually

If she is what you say she is, she sounds like a keeper. Honestly I don't think that most relationships are built on love, just the need to be with someone else. You should have a long talk with her about how you feel. Maybe you two need a break? Maybe take month to party your ass off, then see if that is the life for you.

No problem, Sup Forumsrother.

Bro maybe these arn't emotions they are fucking thoughts listen to them and treat them well.

Go overseas for year.
Fuckin. Do. It.

Well OP i say you better not cheat on her cause you will do it again and if in the feature you will have kids this will ruin your family...because you will only be thinking to fuck and not focus on the family.(Lets just say i know a couple things)

reroll

I'm struggling to find a gf and you're fucking other girls besides having a gf you asshole. If you want to be a player and fuck freely that's alright but don't reserve a table when you don't care where to sit if you get my drift.

This is why I fuck hookers whenever I travel for business. I wind up being in Europe a lot, so it's regulated and legal and I don't wind up bringing home STDs. That gets kinda hard to explain to the missus.

Once got the clap in Mexico. Told my girlfriend I had jock itch and wouldn't be able to fuck for a couple weeks. Made sure my pills were good and hidden. Dodged a bullet on that one. Lesson learned..never fuck Mexican whores.

That's good, sound advice and I'm going to take it as soon as the holidays are over and done with. Thanks!

Yeah, that's exactly what I've been doing in the past. A year in Spain, a year in China, and so on - and everytime I get back I feel "fuck, it's good to be home" but that novelty wears off as well and I just want to get back out there

Well I do, and I truly don't mean to be an ass. Really: I consider myself a loyal lover and provider, just not faithful. It's not like I do this to be a dick. I do it because I feel dead inside and no relationship in the world can cure that. Neither does the booze or the pills, the meds or the yoga, therapists or broccoli. I'm just trying to cope and not jump in front of a train every morning on my way to work

Hookers are legal in my country (northern hemisphere, Europe) and the last time I went to see one I gave her a footrub, talked about her as she told me about fat trucker customers. She gave me a blowjob and that was that. It's not really that I need to blow a load.. It's just that connection that I'm looking for. I don't know what it is

keep this thread alive, I am in a similar situation and Im liking this exchange of ideas.

Inb4 omega neckbeards too scared to talk to girls rage at obvious troll for not appreciating having a girlfriend

steamcommunity.com/id/Stateshoter1

I know this is extremely off topic but can one of you guys get me something on steam.

OP here, I'm not trolling although I see how it looks: I've got everything, but I'm unhappy. I'm an asshole.

But really though, I've never had a problem getting the girls I want. I'm average looking but a romantic bordering on mysterious (at least that used to be my thing when I was young - now I'm that aspiring writer with a drinking problem and stories from the seven seas).

Not expecting anyone to feel sorry for me - and for raging neckbeards, I can only say tough tittie

I'm also bordering manlet with an extremely average dick. I've worked with what I was dealt and did pretty well. But in the end, it's all about escaping ennui