Cry havoc, faggots, and let slip the dogs of war

Cry havoc, faggots, and let slip the dogs of war.

Poles are bro-tier and put up with too much undeserved shit, also wife is Polish. Dutchies because they're generally pretty awesome people. Portugal cause oldest ally. Vietnam and Laos because i traveled alot in Indochina and I fucking loved it. Botswana because it's everything good you imagine about Africa, except for the AIDS.

Fuck Germany above all others, including sandniggers. They are the most destructive race of people on this earth and effectively stain humanity like no others.

>Germany
y tho

And what the fuck is so special about greenland?

Why do hate the baltics?
The fuck did we do?

I was there last summer. Beautiful place, lovely people too.

You guys are basically russians but worse.

Estonia and Latvia are fucking bro-tier. Lithuania is basically slav nest of scum.

Are they basically Danish but with heavier coats?

No, they are natives with their own language and culture. A culture which consists of drinking heavily, owning tons of guns and comitting suicide.

Sounds pretty scandinavian to me

Polish do put up with a good amount of shit in recent history, like Ukraine in all of its history. Ahh Soviet Union

Get. Out.

>turkish
>africa over europe
>arabia not red

''i don't hate anyone''

fucken kuk

Not even you :^)

you must hate someone

huehuehue

Surprised Australia is not more hated.

Seems about right, with the exception of Germany.

Haven't traveled much so i'm bad at these threads

This user, whomever he may be, is most certainly my nigga

Fuck off kike

You don't need to have traveled, faggot. You just need to be outrageously prejudiced.

No no, I suggest YOU fuck off.

Bunch of fags in this thread. Expected nothing less.

Mexiniggers need not apply. Gtfo beaner.

Why the hate towards argentina?

heres mine bois

Because, in an entire continent full of absolute spic niggerdom, they stand out as the pinnacle of shit.

>Egypt
Hi sandnigger

Nice, but why hate North Korea and not China?

>Germany is ok
Try again

>Hate Best Korea

Finland bringing his fucking A game

anyone who doesn't hate france is a fucking filthy faggot

concur

do you even know what homeland means ? nigger

butthurt samefag detected

Do you even know what EMPIRE means, nigger?

Bring it on gringos.

butthurt krautnigger detected

french, actually.

KILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILL

>purple

Fucking collorblind spic

>Mexican ambassador won't complain. He'll be asleep.

yes, means you arent brittish then nigger
brazilians arent portuguese
mexicunts arent spanish
africans arent british or french, or from belgium

homeland means where you were born, you werent born in 20 different countries nigger

even if you are implying your mother made you in an orgy with 20+ different men

There is no such thing as 'French' anymore. Your nation has reached peak cultural enrichment.

Just for you user. Opinions are hard to form for an autist.

I only had the oportunity of know argentins on internet, and must of them they are very smug.
Most of them in any argument they finished with that they were better just because they win in fubol.
And are considered the best of all Latin America, even though everyone is just equal or less as fucked up.

Empire, nigga. Empire.

Stay mad.

Kek

you dun good. Where does your bad feeling towards Vietnam come from though?

we wuz kangz

Oh, lemme guess, you're from that magical fairytale country that has not been invaded by muslims yet.

Russian Weeaboo?

I'm not weeb.

My kind of guy. You can fuck my ass anytime. In fact I will tattoo your name above my pussy

>The commonwealth is still relevant.
Your "empire" crumbled at the turn of the 20th century. Stay mad.

are u a girl?

I guess i just wouldnt like to live there so i marked it as dislike

Orban canon

Wow I mention I have a pussy and you question that. Are you spechul?

saņem sevi rokās, user

can't blame him, in 4chin boipussi is a thing

Empire reached it's zenith at the turn of the 20th century, user. What in gods name are you talking about?

>Boipucci

B-but Iraqis hate Persian shitbags

There are countries that have problems with Muslims, and then there is France.

tits or gtfo, cunt

K, mid-20th then. They lost most colonies in SE asia, caribbean, africa and middle east before the 70s

What about the rules man

rules were made for raids and attention whores requesting personal armies

They don't though. Most of Iraq is Shia

Any cunt that makes a point of identifying their gender in the context of gaining attention is by definition an attention whore.

Southcarolinafag here, can confirm that this is pretty accurate.

something like this

Sup confederate fag? How does it feel being forced to suck on the union's dick for 150 years?

Nice

post tits you filthy whore

this
we are all anons here
the moment one decides to identify themselves is already being an attention whore
doesnt matter if its going to use the gender to get something else in return or not
its already doing it for attention

Salty northfag right there. He's sad that his cities are filling up with sjws and niggers

What's up with England?

Didn't his cities fill up with niggers ages ago? Wasn't that the whole thing with the south?