Killing myself soon, best method for minimum pain?

Killing myself soon, best method for minimum pain?

Other urls found in this thread:

lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/hanging/short-drop/simple-suspension
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Die of old age after living a long fulfilling life. Least painful way op.

That would be the best, least painful way if it was possible.

jump off building, make sure you land on something solid though (not water): But how about you dont and just wait till your life gets better

This

Do it fogat

So you do want to live and be happy, there just seems to be obstacles in your way. Maybe instead of asking us how to kill yourself you can try to ask how to overcome those challenges.

Good answers are not guaranteed and it will probably be hard to overcome, whatever you're facing, but its still better than suicide. And if you succeed you're life will taste even sweeter.

So what's the problem op?

Parents have abused me my whole life, I have been the scapegoat for years and it has only gotten worse since she married my stepdad. He wants me out of the house in 5 days. I don't have a job, a car, a driver's license, I just turned 18. Of course I am behind in my goals but it's because I am really depressed and anxious from my abuse. I try really hard to satisfy them but they are never happy. The reason I want to die is a big "fuck you" to them, so to speak, maybe they will actually care if I am gone. I can't go on knowing they will always hate me.

Breathing helium. Srsly, you'll be painlessly dead in minutes. As the graphic says, don't do this unless you really do want to kill yourself. This isn't a "cry for help" method.

Also, take care of your fucking affairs before you pwn yourself. Write a fucking will, baleet your fap folder, etc. Do something right once in your life, don't leave a fucking mess for your family to fucking deal with.

OD on sleeping pills is the best way.

dont forget to use periscope or FB live

This is your best opportunity to be happy, but you've spent your whole life being conditioned to not recognize it

1. consider not doing it.
2. helium kills you painless. replaces oxygen within your blood. the brain aspxiates without noticing

Don't need a will because I don't own anything, but thanks for the advice.

Starvation. Completely painless.

growing old and not being retarded enough to off yourself the moment it gets hard.

if everything isn't okay, it's not the end. you still have a ways to go dude

Don't bother, friend. It gets a little easier if you choose to persevere after you feel you could break.

Least painful? Suicide by weapon, preferably a pistol. Happy blood trails OP

That sucks op. But killing yourself to prove a point or to piss someone off isn't the answer. Don't give them the satisfaction, best way for you to get back at them is to succeed in life and show them you don't give a fuck.

Now, there are few steps you could do:
1. Seek professional help, like suicide hotlines and social workers or whatever that called. People that have cases of depression and family abuse and can guide you and give you tools to deal with it.
2. Seek a job. It can be a shitty job but at least a way to get cash, meet new people and get out of the house.
3. If you're still a student and have a teacher you trust try to talk with him / her about it.

What do you say op? Willing to try?

Also make sure you leave a note. If you have any friends/family you give a shit about make sure to mention that it wasn't their fault.

I Lol'd

By streaming it and pulling the trigger.

the biggest "fuck you" to them would be if would lead a succesful life. i mean a job and an apartment

Don't fucking listen to any of the ways to die -_- just move out, move as far away as possible, walk if you have to. Take labor jobs here and there, or try crashing on couches. Go to a shelter if need be or if you have any money, sign up to a 24 hour gym and sleep in there at night. Start building your life back up to show them that they lost the one thing in life that carries on their family. Their legacy is gone. Disown them. Keep fighting and prove them wrong on everything. Become more successful than they ever were or will be.

I wouldn't say this is completely painless, but it's quick and you will be remembered as a fucking badass.

>I don't have a job, a car, a driver's license, I just turned 18.
Brah you're pretty damn young.. giving up at 18 is just.. stupid. A lot of people I know didn't have anything at 18 and turned out just fine.

Of course I am willing to try, I don't want to die, I want them to stop treating me like garbage, I'm sure others in my situation could relate. I will take your advice and think about what I will do before I continue.

Thank you.

Well the good news is that they can't make you leave without an eviction, so that will buy to a month at least. Find a job close by and a cheap scooter >50cc, so you don't need a license. Then bunk with w friend for a bit.

Short drop hanging
lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/hanging/short-drop/simple-suspension

That's really comedic but I don't want to tramatize anyone who comes across that .

Wouldn't suggest you do it, but an excess of your drug/drugs of choice would be ideal. That's how I would end it.

If I would kill myselfe, I would want to drown.
Because I love water and I think it's better, than just strangulate.
But whatever you do, leave a letter to your loved ones, or the people you love.

killing yourself is an infinitely larger middle finger to your own happiness and purpose than it is to your parents. this is your chance to find your own path now. it'll be harder without that kind of financial or paternal support, but that'll only make your inevitable success all the sweeter. if they approach you years down the line and ask for help, you can or you cant. in an unrelated decision, you can say nothing or let them have everything you feel about them. personally, i would help them anyway in your shoes, because its better to be the better man, but ultimately, it's your call, but it's not a call for you to make right now. letting them know how you feel is a call you can make much sooner than that, however. but if you do, wait until you're calmed down and ready to take their response, and not give a fuck if its shitty.

Go get 'em OP

I like the scooter idea, I don't live too far from town and a scooter is a very good option. Thanks for the idea.

Too many people are clouded by their ignorance and immaturity to realize that 18 is so fucking young and that they are still maturing, so hormones and emotions are still on the fritz. Offing oneself at that young of an age is, as you said, stupid. They let their unstable, youthful self dictate life or death for them, sometimes literally.

>tfw 25 and wageslave poorfag with no future, no gf, minimal happiness, and wondering wtf I am still doing here

But hey I am still here and the good times really do outweigh the bad. It's always worth sticking around.

I agree, but I would have to get past my insecurities, my awkwardness, and my depression of course it is possible, other people have done fine with worse, but it's hard to see myself ever being happy.

Plant drugs (hard stuff) in parents car, call cops this will take care of fuck you.
Get an cheap apartment, send glitter filled can-o-snakes to other parent once a month this takes care of happiness. Bam you are all set user

No problem m8 just take it easy.. things will get better it's just a bad time but you can climb out of it.

Oh and also stay away from heavy drugs, it won't help you one bit.

if he has anyone he gives a shit about he is being a selfish asshole by killing himself. Just because life is boohoo oh so hard for him he has to traumatize anyone close to him and take the easy way out leaving everyone behind. Fucking selfish asshole

I understand it might seem like my suicide is fueled by hormones or edginess, but really I just want to be cared about. I have thought about it most of my life, and if you met me I am not the immature or emo type, funnily enough I mock those people. It's ironic really.

OP have you tried meds for your depression? I have taken SSRI's for over a year now and they've helped me a ton for my depression

dont do it keep living life and getting fucked in the ass that is a slow way of dying

I have always refused to take drugs, so don't worry about that. I'm not dumb enough to turn to substances

>It's always worth sticking around
This. There's happiness even in shitty life.
Hope you get a gf soon bro!

I was in therapy for 4 years, none of the medications really helped.

Co2 poisioning

Dude if you are seriously 18 then get some fucking balls. Jesus Christ you arent even past a quarter of your potential life and you wanna end it because oh no life is so hard? Do it like heathcliff and go to the military or some shit study something and come back a succesful man and then you can finally show them their big fuck you. By this time their own life is probably not that great anymore and they would want your help. You can do whatever you want at this point and you can still anhero after that if you want.

If you want to be cared for, remove yourself from the presence of those who do NOT care about you. Sure, it WILL be very though moving out with pretty much nothing to your name. But you can do it. People manage with less than nothing and still find happiness. There are avenues for assistance until you can stand on your own feet. And that alone is a good feeling. Then once you're gotten yourself to a steady point, even if it's nothing glamorous, you can seek further happiness. If getting a gf, for example, is the kind of affection you are looking for, then go for it. You're in charge, and you better know it.

>Hope you get a gf soon bro!

Ha, maybe some day. But that is a big conversation and I won't hijack OP's thread for that.

Ruin their life by adding is notes about their abuse in your suicide note

Alright, i'll PROMISE u it will get better eventually trust me

Take a Rothschild with you.

>Just because life is boohoo oh so hard for him he has to traumatize anyone close to him and take the easy way out leaving everyone behind.

That's all true, but not leaving a note is super fucked.

Sure I want a gf, it's just something happened to me at a young age that I don't want to talk about, and that has made me avoid romantic contact.

Thought about it, I have a 2 page word document of things they've done, so it would be cool.

I read minimum as medium, and I was solidly confused.

But wasn't Kayne suicidal himself? Unrelated I know.

This. It's the method my wife used. Seemed to work very well for her :(

Op you got some good advices here on how to improve your life (getting scooter, talking to teacher / suicide hotline, joining army?..), you should take a notepad and write down the ideas you like and try them out. Make a list out of it. And If the list runs out and it didn't work open another thread to get some more.

Eventually some of these ideas will improve your life and get you back on track.

I'm off to sleep so gl op, just try to stay positive and remember you are still very young and people telling you things can get better are not lying, trust me on this (27 here..)

You serious? That's really sad. If you don't mind me asking.. why? If you don't want to anwser, you don't have to.

>Killing myself soon, best method for minimum pain?

Lower yourself feet first into a wood chipper.

Young age shit can be hard to get past, but it can certainly be done. Avoiding it, though, will not help. Not to say you have to spill it here, or even that it will help doing so. But first and foremost, you have to try to get past things like that. It doesn't just happen. To a certain degree, happiness, of any sort, is up to you.

I love negative emotions, personally. My happy self does not dislike my unhappy self, but my unhappy self dislikes my happy self. But this is not a good way to be.
I relate to unhappiness and it feels familiar and relateable. There's a line from a song that says "Depression's like a big fur coat. It's made of dead things but it keeps me warm". And there is truth to that. But! No one wears coats all the time. So throw that shit off and remember how it feels not to be coddled by it. Those emotions are not meant to be a permanent situation. Experience them, learn from them, and move on. Consider it a reflecting pool of sorts. You can look at that time period and remember the emotions and appreciate how good the good times really are.

Good night, I appreciate your words of kindness.

Some soft of gun ranging form a pistol or a shotgun, like the niggas from Columbine.

For one, that's expensive.

Nigga youre 18. Smoke some weed with friends,realise EVERYONE wants to die,then find a job and create your own life. Ezpz

I've seen too many friends turn into blithering idiots after smoking weed. No thanks.

Well weed enhances who and what you are sooooo

Nothing against you of course.

The point is try and make the best of what you have.Suicide doesnt solve shit. I used to be one of those retards that cut themselves,then i realised how dumb that is started to something useful.good luck

Agree. People who use weed way too much and then annoy you by constantly talking about it were stupid before that but weed is just a catalyst to show others how stupid they really are

I'm not autistic enough to cut myself.

tldr of eveything that is not Sup Forums being Sup Forums

You are 18 asshole, get over your stupid petty problems and get a life. Dont be selfish and take the easy way out pussy, go to the army, study something find some women get a life, in that order. You can still kill yourself if you think that isnt for you after you have actually lived

Possibly, but the people I am talking about were people I knew for over 5 years. They used to be very academically talented and now they are borderline autistic.

...but you wanna kill yourself..dont you think THATS more autistic? Anyway,if you arent emo,youll be fine.l8r t8r

Yeah I am being abused, my "petty problems" are not as small as my mom not getting me a toy for Christmas, they are much worse. I am not trying to inflate my suffering as I know others have had worse lives and come out fine, but to end my life would not be selfish, my parents do not depend on me, they don't show any signs of caring about me, and I don't have a gf or children. As of now I am a burden.

I know you might not reply, but the point of suicide is to escape a problem, not to get attention like cutters do. Cutting's only reason of existing is to get attention.

My advice is get over yourself, but realize you matter most. It sounds contradictory, but it makes sense. You don't matter to others all THAT much. Even when there are people who adore you. It's simply how it is, for pretty much everyone. Now that isn't to say that you don't matter. It's just that people typically put themselves first. And rightfully so.
That's what you need to do. After you've accepted that it doesn't matter what others feel about you or if you "matter" to them, you need to start focusing solely on you. You aren't happy, and that's a problem. So "do you", as you say. Fuck others and put them in the back seat. You are the driver and you need to do what you gotta do what you must to get to your destination, i.e. happy or at least content. Sure, they will backseat drive, irritating you and distracting you, but you are the one actually driving and choosing where you go.

be black, shoot 4 cops, then get gunned down so your family can collect life insurance AND win the ghetto lottery

Then stop being a burden you numbnut.You are 18, your life hasnt even started yet. Ofcourse you have no gf or children. I dont know where you live so i dont know how your army is but i would advise you to go there. You will learn discipline and if you can study there like you can do here do that, you will get a job and some friends and then you'll probably also get a girlfriend if you arent completely unable to speak to women. By that time you might be 30, she might take your virginity but thats not bad. It is bad though if you kill yourself although you arent even grown up yet.

I would acknowledge your problems if you a physical cripple who gets raped by his dad every weekend and livese in a trailer.
You dont even know how many people suffer from abuse and turn out more or less fine.

correction, user, MOST painful. a fulfilling life has to be, or it wasn't worth the challenge of living. too bad OP's a pussy who can't face a challenge.

Wow, your reverse psychology will totally work. Looks like I won't kill myself now!

take a wood saw and start sawing length ways down your right leg, start between your toes then try to saw your leg in half length ways, its really painless, i did it but i only half died

Not black, I love the people who protect our communities and country so there is no way I would ever think of harming them.

can confirm, ive half done this also.

Sure, deflect pussy. Why even bother defending yourself? You're compost anyways.

:)

please read both of these

Op I think I found you.

No, I don't use Facebook. Lol

Get a propane tank, cpap mask, and cpap tubes.

Connect the cpap tube to the mask and tank, put on the mask, and sync the pressure of the tank to the pressure of each breath you breathe out.

You'll just fall asleep, and never wake up.

rip

Dunno, that sounds like a good method to go but it doesen't sound that pleasant, surely it has some side effects on your brain etc when you die, so I don't think it's not gonna be just like falling asleep, but I don't know

user please, op just wants attention. If you tell him how to really do it, that's just way too spooky.

Stop.

Stop actually talking about killing yourself. I mean first and foremost, you probably aren't going to do it, so you are wasting time discussing it. But also, it's counter-productive to solving any issues you have control over and only helps to set you back and keep your where you're at. Dude really stop. There is some good advice in here. So stop ignoring it and actually listen to what other real people who have experience similar emotions have to say about the situation and start on the track to get things going right for you,

helium tank with mask

That isn't OP, I am, and I have been reading and responding to these posts. I am taking their advice, what are you going on about?

Ah sorry, I forgot to clerify, I'm not op or suicidal, I was just thinking that is that shit painless as told

Sometimes suicide is the answer. Why are you trying to save someone who doesn't want to be saved. Either op is an attention whore and you're feeding him by addressing or .. there is no or, op is an attention whore.

>take the easy way out leaving everyone behind
So, you're saying he should kill his friends and family first?

Or, Op is looking for good advice to improve his life, think about that, numbnuts.