Walk into your bedroom

>Walk into your bedroom
>You find your mom on your bed like this
Wat do?

honestly? kill myself

Moms getting breeded tonight.
Shes single, so no danger of a father catching us.

I would fuck your mom

right? who wouldn't creampie her if there were no consequences?

I would literally pound my mom so hard, she couldnt walk for a week if there were no consequences

Evacuate the premises

guy you have been answering here

did you ever had anything other that fantasies?

optional: post bodypic of mom

If she was my mom doing that, probably fuck her. This lady is like a 10/10 compared to my mom.

This.

do a 360 and walk away. any other response is degenarate as fuck.

insert low bait.jpg

We used to sleep together, nothing sexual, just slept in the same bed. But we would always end up spooning and id always wake up with a hardon.

Heres her after she lost a lot of weight.

nice

did she ever wiggle her butt or mention anything?

did the same with my mom but never had a hardon because I always jack off like two times a day.

I would take a picture and run to Sup Forums to ask them what I should do, hoping for at least dubs in the process.

Yes, she always would wiggle in her sleep, thats what caused the hardons.

cont 1

this one time we were on vacation and shared a room and it wasn't a double bead but two separate beads about a meter apart.

we were both beat from the day and took a nap before dinner. after 30 min i woke up because I had to take a leak. after I got back I jacked off with my mother being literally 1 meter away. she had her back turned to me but still one of my best faps.

I did the same thing, except we were in the same bed, and I got some on her ass while she was sleeping.

Turn 360 degrees and walk out

what was she wearing?

does she also comfortable with you being there when she changes?
european here

see

She was wearing a pink nightie with a black thong underneath it. And yes, but she always faces away from me while doing it.

Probably leave forever.
I might have a incest fetish online and get off to other people's stories, but I could never do it IRL. It'd just gross me out, and I do have a good looking mom/sister too.

>walk out

kys newfaggot.

pics

ehhh a fuck is a fuck

why the hell would I do that unless I hated them?

And I should add that I don't even picture my own family when reading those stories.
It's only hot because I'm imagining it happening to someone else.

just crop out the heads

maybe someday an user will do something for you that he has no inclination to do.

>damn, mom, when did you get hot?

turn 180 degrees, walk away

Say "MOM NOT AGAIN"

"Oh, what the fuck!? Mum, what the fuck are you doing!? Get out! And put some clothes on! Seriously, what the fuck!?

But honestly, I would be thinking holy shit yes!