Cut vs Uncut Thread

Cut vs Uncut Thread

>Whether you're cut or not
>Your opinion about it

inb4 people throw a tendie tantrum over this shit

I only think you should be cut if you have phimosis or some other medical condition that would make having a foreskin a problem. It feels much better to have a foreskin, and it really doesn't take much effort to clean your dick.

Cut master race

I personally got cut because of phimosis, the only bad part is that the cicatrisation turned kinda weird it it doesn't look perfect.

The good side I would say is that it looks much better flacid compared to an uncut guy

That's so photoshopped even 9/11 looks real in comparison

both penises in the picture are uncut...

How does sex/fapping feel now?

am uncut

I like the feeling of foreskin rubbing my cockhead

also frenulum rubbing is good

think condoms would be easier with cut dick tho

I also got cut because I had really bad phimosis, like beyond the point where stretching/cream would do shit.

im cut, cut is better bc uncut is kinda nasty

I don't have Phimosis, I have Frenelum Breve, can I still have sex or do I have to go under the knife? Anyone else had this?

How does it feel to know that you'll never fully experience what sex is supposed to feel like?

Uncut

Kik: huge_surprise

Uncut guy here
Imo cut penises are more aesthetic.
I can't say anything about how it feels cause I dont know how it feels cut. Only thing is when my foreskin is pulled back and the head of my dick touches my leg or boxers it gets kinda uncomfortable after a bit.
Does this not bother you cut guys? Or is it less sensitive then?
Never had problems cleaning either

Not different at all if I use any kind of lubricant. I use saliva most of the time. I can still masturbate without lube but it gives me a burning kinda feeling once I'm finished.

Sex feels better tho. I can feel all the friction on my glans

When I first got cut I was in constant pain but it faded away after a week or so

cut at age 15 (couldn't roll skin back)
probably is better when it rolls back fine, I'm pretty sure I've lost sensitivity. Sex was dissapointing, I like a lot of pressure so I grip pretty hard when I jerk

pic related

I've lost a lot of sensitivity in the tip, downside yes, but massive improvement on how my dick was before.

You definitely lose sensitivity, like the other reply said it kills for a week or so as the head is now exposed but eventually you lose the sensitivity. Uncut is definitely better, but I couldn't roll my skin back and had to get it cut

So you also have marks around the head from the cut? I trough I was the only one. Doesn't look that good compared to other cut dudes I've saw on here

Pic related

Damn I feel for you guys.
Ever since my best friend ripped his frenulum during sex and he told me all about it I get kinda scared with my foreskin. Especially cause you gotta pull that shit so far back when you put a condom on. Not ready to give up my sensitivity and get cut though.

Did you also get it done late after birth? maybe that's why. If I go jerking it too much I actually tear where the skin joins the head and bleed, it stings like a motherfucker too

uncut ofc.

Cut seems so fucking wrong and twisted to me.
Why can't you keep basic hygiene/teach your kids to pull their foreskin back and wash it?
Why would you cut flesh off a baby?
Because you think they would like it better?
Unmutilated dick reporting in

i'm uncut, shown here

who dat

I ripped my frenulum during sex. Not actually as bad pain wise as you might expect.

I was trying anal without enough lube. I just felt a pulling feeling, knew exactly what happened because my foreskin had been so tight, pulled out and blood squirted everywhere. It looked very dramatic and she was freaking out, but I just put it away and went to sleep to deal with it in the morning.

I had trouble pulling back to assess the damage, but could pull back enough to piss properly. The doctor said it should heal on its own and gave my a sort of douching thing to clean under my foreskin with saline. One of my regular fuck buddies at the time got a kick out of doing it for me.

Strictly speaking I wasn't allowed to fap or have sex, but did fap every few days and actually the bit of pain just added to the sensation. Tried fucking again before it healed fully and tore it a little again, but after that it healed fully.

Now my foreskin is nowhere near as tight and I enjoy sex a lot more. Prefer having a foreskin and have heard way too many horror stories about getting cut later on in life and the healing time it involves. Would rather avoid it if I can.

Tl;dr - ripped my frenulum, wasn't too bad, kept my foreskin

8/10 would suck

I think I'm in the same boat, can't pull foreskisn back to expose head fully, I think the same thing will happen me If I ever have sex without lube (or sex at all), thanks for giving some insight bro.

Im uncut and can pull the foreskin to reveal the head in fact I started pulling farther slowly and eventually it doesn't really hurt anymore

Dude literally exact same thing happened to my friend. He said it didnt hurt that much but it was bloody as fuck. He went to the doctor next morning that told him the same exact thing then you. He had sex with his girlfriend and ripped it again. And now he says its the same as before just his foreskin is way more lose

I don't give a shit which you are, as long as you made the choice as a consenting adult.
Putting a baby through pain it can't understand is just fucked up.

Uncut.

I think circumsision should only be performed for medical reasons or when the person is old enough to decide for themselves. Other than that I don't care or think about it.