Thoughts on warframe?

thoughts on warframe?

Been playing since beta. Good game. Steep learning curve. DE needs to make it a bit more new-user friendly. Otherwise its a solid game.

I like it.

i really enjoy the movement system im about 1000 hours in on ps4 now the maps are a bit irritating to parkour through sometimes though

Its pretty shit that their next prize on the Tennobaum is a fucking mod pack. Basically a middle finger to everybody, imo.

steep what? its such an easy game to grasp and play, the raids they have even at nightmare mode is mediocre comparison to WoW. I played for 3 months and made 10k Plat without spending a single dollar.

The game is fun at the start when you first dive into it, and there is a few things to learn but other then that its nothing like the complexity of Dota or WoW. Overall id say the game is good but it gets very very repetitive with alot of grinding if you want to level up mastery

is that what it was? im on vaca and cant see rn

Yup. A fucking mod pack...

I suppose I wasnt making the distinction in my mind from when I was new all those years ago to what it would be like to be new now. Back then there wasnt a tutorial or much of anything. I would hazard a guess and assume its better now, but like I said, I just was projecting my own new player experience into what I was saying. I'm going to assume its much better now based on what you've said.

I've been really enjoying the game for quite a while now. Only downside in my opinion is the long build times of items and such. It's free so you don't really have anything to lose by trying it out

It's a whole lot of decent ideas and wasted potential thrown together into what is a skinnerbox simulator run by incompetent devs.

Played the game nonstop for a few months then stopped. I'm slowly getting back into it since they added a bunch of new shit (stopped around inaros came out).

IMO the game has tons of breadth but not much depth. There are tons of frames, guns and sharp sticks to play around with but not a lot of different types of missions and game modes.

Some specific frames and weapons require quite a grind to get to and of course that stuff is all really tempting, but I personally don't mind that so much

i feel that way too. i took a break and got into overwatch and some other games for a while but im slowly getting into it again

Thoughts on not capitalizing the first letter of a sentence?

IM A LIMBO FAGGOT

It´s a good game, my personal favorite

It used to be an awesome game, I started playing a week before U12. Then it became easier with each update, new gear better than the previous one, powercreep, and now it's just so easy it isn't fun anymore.

Remember when the Soma was considered too powerful ? Try the Soma Prime with the stalker's acolytes mods. The former could hit 800 damage on 75% of its hits, the latter hits 3k on 100% of its hits. And I'm sure it's even more nowadays.

powercreep has gotten a bit ridiculous but it seems like they're taking steps to turn it around by releasing weaker weapons with unique mechanics i.e. hema, where you get ife steal on headshots but reloading takes 3% of your health

The powercreep is definitely pretty silly. It doesn't help that most of the community are entitled babies. If the devs nerf even the most degenerate combos that completely trivialize the game the posters on reddit will cry about it.

It's not poorly optimized, as I could run it on my old GTX 560 on High 60fps

how much would you say a rig decent enough to run it with decent frames would be

played for 500 hours, got every prime frame i wanted and few arcane sets and the content just ended. Devs felt really incompetent but the game was fun for a while, doing all the content, jewing it up and hoarding plat

ARGON SCOPE IS A SHITTY MOD. IT IS NEVER THE RIGHT MOD TO USE IN ANY SETUP.
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

fashion frame is endgame, fashion frame rate bread

stupid nigger