What would you do thread. Post your gf or crush and others post how theyd fuck them and cuck you

What would you do thread. Post your gf or crush and others post how theyd fuck them and cuck you.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/k7diy
imgur.com/a/O9fbp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

imgur.com/a/k7diy

Cut that dress off her with a blade watching her quiver nervously.....
This is my girl

Gf btw

She looks like a slut that needs a good face fucking and tit fucking before I blow my load my load all over her face and chest.
I would have her start blowing me in the bedroom. You come home from work and open the door to see your girl sucking my cock on your bed. Post some of her face.

Nice! Would happily sit back and watch, although she might need some gentle persuasion... ! Not showing face so have more ass

moar of right.

wwyd anons

Ask her name.

Tie her up at work and watch all the guys that she cock teases use the fuck outta her little body. Leaving her in a right mess

wwyd

Would fucking Jackhammer her pussy as hard as possible and blow my load on her fat tits.

wwyd

What would you do to her?

Holy shit, I would tie her up and fuck that pussy raw, knocking the bitch up

WWYD Anons?

wwyd

rape rough mom/sister incest for nudes

wwyd to left, Sup Forums

I would Rip those panties off and eat her ass until she's dripping wet then stick my dick in and fuck her hard until I bust my load in her ass then leave you to clean my cum dripping from her asshole

Someone wreck her for me?

I would pull her panties to the side and slide between her ass cheeks...fuck her balls deep in the ass while finger fucking her pussy.

I'd make her cum to tighten her asshole around my cock then I would pull out and blow my load all over her big juicy tits.

You sit in a chair placed in the corner of the room. Your girl hears you come and turns and smiles, cock still in her mouth and pressing against the inside of her cheek. She goes back to blowing me but starts going deeper and harder. I grab her by the hair and start forcing her down all the way. You can hear her choking on my cock. Reply 4 reply of you want more. ;)
Invite you 2 to dinner with a couple friends. Have her sit between me and you. I start flirting with her. Start running my leg up and down her leg. No one notices but you but you don't say anything. Shes enjoying it. I keep going higher and higher up the inside of her thigh.

I would have sex with her

how would you use my friend? count me in for watching it

She's built to be fucked hard, what about her friend?

imgur.com/a/O9fbp

Fuck her throat until she pukes and passes out.

That bitch is fucking ugly

I'd lay her down in the sun and remove her bikini top. I'd play wth her pussy to get her hot and let that and the sun build up a little sweat. Then I'd titty fuck her until I came all over her chest.

would def fuck her in a movie theater. always wanted to do that. no condoms too hehe

>she looks like the Italian girl who blew up from the God Father movie. moar user

Too bad that all of them are other ones gf, cuz real guys dont share picz of their girl, once you will have one op, you will get it... now go to brazzers and wank out

I'd ben that 15yo slut over the table, rip a hole in her joggers, ram my cock up her ass and make her scream until she came hard

OP is a faggot

white tank tops make my dick hard jeeesus..

Throat fuck her to mess up that face some more!

Reply to my girl and I'll write you a story. Let me know what else your into.

Ex. Be rough for nudes

same, user

wwyd to my sis?

Love it!!!!
Shes hot bro, would force her down onto her knees and throatfuck her right infront of you, then push her back against the wall so she cant even back away, struggling for air more and more with each thrust, her pussy would be drooling like fuck... just as shes about to go limp ill pull my dick from out of her throat and give her a good slap across the face to wake her back up..
Good to know

WWYD

Id hitch that dress up and rip those hot tights and finger fuck her while she sucked my cock in front of you, then I'd shove her feet in her mouth exposing both her holes and I'd fuck them both while you watched :)

Is she the mom or sister?

WWYD for more*

I'd pull that top down and watch those big boobs fall out, then I'd take that phone off her and get her to show me how she likes to be touched on her bed while I take photos and send them to you :)

I wish her so but she doesn't even notice that I exist, wwyd?

their sisters, how would you make them your whores

wwyd? anything goes

fuck I'm bad at these

she's my friend which started "cucking" me recently. I'm a beta who loves seeing her used by alpha men with big cocks

I'd bend her over that table and spank that fucking ass before ripping a hole in those pants and getting her to spread her tight ass for a good licking :)

Right needs a hot load on her face and glasses, anyone else wanna help me bukkake her?

>They're sisters*

wwyd?

good lil cumface, id make her suck my dick while u watch

more. you know her personally?

suck her feet, put her ankles behind her head and rawdog fuck her

yea

Wwyd? Go crazy with this

Perfect what else?

lots of her showing me that body while I take lots of pics while she watches me get hard, then she would unbutton my jeans and tease me with those hot feet for a while while she fingers her wet pussy

Anyone do my girl??
Perfect body fuck!!

My wife for your pleasure.

would you let me stay for the rest of it?

Until I'm really hard and she's looking at it like she really wants another guys cock filling her wet pussy :)

She's choking on my dick. I pull her up just to slap the bitch in the face and then force her down again. Drool and spit is dripping from her lips and chin down to her tits. After a couple minutes of fucking your girls throat I grab her hair and lead her on all fours to face you. She's puts her hands on your thighs and smiles at you. I pull her panties down and slide my cock into her dripping pussy.

mhh fuck id let you stay till i blow my load on this bitches face, but id have to fuck her afterwards too.

lucky. post your fav pic of her

she is 19

Ugly little whores. Nice tits though. I'd wanna start with right and get her drunk at that bar, tell her a bunch of lies and build her up so she comes home with me willingly. Shouldn't be too hard. Meanwhile I'd have left kidnapped and bound and brought to my house, locked into a huge horse sized strapon and gagged so she can't make a sound. While right is getting frisky, doing things fat ugly girls do for attention like letting me titfuck her and deepthroating my cock I'll introduce a game where I'll say I want to blindfold and fuck her. She won't refuse me of course. I'll tie her ass up face down over the bed in front of a mirror and lead the left sister I had kidnapped out and force her to start fucking her sister right there. She'll want to be gentle but I won't let her, I'll stick my cock up lefts ass and pound her, forcing the giant dildo all the way up rights pussy, bruising her cervix and causing her to panic and start yelling for me to stop. Of course I won't, I'll just remove her blindfold so she can watch as her terrified gagged sister is forced to fuck her from behind. When she opens her mouth to scream that's when I'll jam my cock down her throat and skull fuck her while her sister continues pounding into her guts from behind. I'll finish by blowing my load down her windpipe while holding her nose so she chokes and eventually passes out. I'll tell her sister there's only one way to get my cum out and clear her sisters windpipe and stroke myself and take pictures as I watch left try to fish my cum out of her passed out sisters throat with her tongue

Fat feminist legitimate dyke friend and her slut sister. WWYD? Reply 4 reply

oh man, a body made for fucking

I would stretch her out with my big dick, fucking her in doggy and chiking her with my belt. would also fuck her throat hard

Big tits for a granny

Omg and nudes of her?

Dykes floppy tits

could I see that too? I'd be quiet and obey you

how would you fuck her? she has a tiny body with a big ass

WWYD for more

Pushing her back onto her bed and kissing her before getting her to say how she wants another guys cock inside her holes, after me forgetting to take you off speakerphone...

Lifting her legs up and shoving her feet in her mouth and filling her pussy with some sexy thick British cock :)

post pics of her feet

also post more

Nope, just swimsuit
God, that's great

if ure quiet and stroke ur lil dick i and obey thats okey, id have her on her tummy legs together and fuck her tight slit while leaning into her. id fuck her so rough shed cry

if this was color would write a full on biography of my raping of her.

Fuuuck! Loving that, loving that your starting to slap her about a bit too...
Your girl would be trying to escape through fear of me chiking her out again so id tie her down onto a chair, sit back and watch the perctly alligned vibrator on full power vibrate the fuck outta your girls little pussy. Watch her trying to fight the orgasm....

Wwyd?