Hey, Sup Forums how do you get over the death of someone close to you?

Hey, Sup Forums how do you get over the death of someone close to you?

Honestly it's just time some days will be easier than others but really just enough time needs to pass

Clonazepam and alcohol.

when one of my parents die i have no idea how ill cope

my brother died a year ago is why i'm asking

This, if you have someone else who's close to the dead person, talking about said person with them can be very good.

Once all the tears are out, you'll start being grateful for having had them in your life, and you'll remember them fondly.

I remember when my dad died. It's a hard thing user. This is something you don't just get over in a year or two and keep dilly dallying like nothing happened. But, be careful in trying to figure out the reason why they had to go so soon. If you can't explain it, don't explore it and live your life and cherish those still alive and honor the ones who have fallen.

how close were you? how did he die?

Dubs checked.

By dying yourself.

>grateful
think being grateful is probably the key to everything in life, people just deny it is because it's so hard when all we want is for things to be better for ourselves.

>if you can accept it's happened, and just be grateful for what you did have you'll feel happy. Easier said than done, it's quite hard to make yourself feel genuinely grateful, power of the mind.

Are you taking about Carrie fisher?

Time passes, you learn to distract yourself and things fade, you cope better if you stay busy, sometimes things will remind you of him and there will be emotions, these include happiness, sadness, regrets and self hatered for not being able to change what happend.
In time you will be able to talk with others that knew him and remember the fun times.
I hope this is helpful, I've had to do this many times. It changes you a bit, it either makes you a better person or a worse one, enjoy the ride and see how it turns out.

He once choke slammed a kid for picking on me. I loved him. Took me a while to accept he was dead. A cop shot him because he was lost and asking for directions at houses while he had his hands out the window of his car repeatedly saying he didn't do anything

Fuck the corpse

Cocaine and Xanax

I can't talk to anyone about him that knew him. Mom is deaf and idk sign language, one of my sisters refused to go to the funeral and I can't bring myself to talk to the others

kek!

Fuck my sides

clonazepam mmmm

Dont think about it

Dig them up and keep what's left of them in a cupboard.
Grandpa is fine under the stairs.
The smell is hardly noticeable these days...

had my mom die in 2008
2 months later brother murdered someone
6 months later grandpa died
3 months later grandma died

shit fucked me up. been in a downward spiral ever since

Make new freinds, learn new things, move along, time will not stop if one person is missing, the earth turns, the sun rises, winter turns to spring.
Fill the blank space> By this time next year I want to be __________________

time and drugs

bareback whichever cousin looks most like him

well that sucks!
oldies are always going to go before the young thou.
Brother is just an asshole, he made his choices, it's not your fault.

They're not lying when they say time user. My father topped himself almost 2 years ago, I still struggle with it at times, but shit happens. We deal with it. It gets better mate.

Carrie Fisher was not close to you.

Move on with your NEET life and obsessively stalk another profile. Heres a free one : golden girls

/thread