Rest in Peace Carrie, she brought so much happiness to those around her and to scores of fans world wide...

Rest in Peace Carrie, she brought so much happiness to those around her and to scores of fans world wide, she will be sorely missed.

Other urls found in this thread:

pomf.pyonpyon.moe/yjtqyw.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pomf.pyonpyon.moe/yjtqyw.htm

19 or 60 I would have hit that.

>19 or 60 I would have hit that.

thank you

here are 2 lewd images

i know how you like them so much.

if you had an 8 ball of coke on you around her you would have had a pretty good chance.

>if you had an 8 ball of coke on you around her you would have had a pretty good chance.

oh you!

the end

thank you

not a virgin = dont care

so who do you think will drop off next? My money is on Chewie.

So this person is just scooting thier butt all over the floor?

not a virgin = do care

>not a virgin = dont care

oh you!

>So this person is just scooting thier butt all over the floor?

yeah

>so who do you think will drop off next? My money is on Chewie.

i have no idea

Will this fuck up the new star wars films?? I like those

rekt

Disney is doing a pretty good job of fucking up Star Wars on their own they didn't need Carrie's help.

They got one more out of her before she died. Filming is already finished for the new Star wars scheduled release December 2017.

>she brought so much happiness to those around her
And you know this how?

Seems she was just another overpaid JAP drug addict. And yet any actress's death diminishes us, so we ought not send to know for whom the Sup Forums tolls.

Tfa and r1 where really good. Much better than the prequels

you're gonna be getting that rekt...

>rekt

oh you!

>Will this fuck up the new star wars films?? I like those

i have no idea. that's the problem with live-action stuff. actors can die, etc. - without being relatively easy to replace. 1 of the nice things about star wars is that is a continuing story after so long instead of "reboot, reboot, reboot..." with each 1 having less and less meaning. so i'm 99% sure they won't replace the actor and will have her dead in the films; and-or use what they can of her somehow. - but. really. i have no idea.

>They got one more out of her before she died. Filming is already finished for the new Star wars scheduled release December 2017.

alright good

>>she brought so much happiness to those around her
>And you know this how?
>
>Seems she was just another overpaid JAP drug addict. And yet any actress's death diminishes us, so we ought not send to know for whom the Sup Forums tolls.

and you know this how?

y-you too...

alright probably deleting this soon

thank you

rest in peace princess leia

rest in peace carrie fisher

good. Suppose they could tie up any loose ends with another cgi leia too

So crazy all the stars that have died from heart problems lately.

We can know this because millions of people all over the globe love the Star Wars movies. What do you live under a fucking rock?