Yo I need medical advice. This dude I'm fucking told me he has herpes so we cant fuck without a condom...

Yo I need medical advice. This dude I'm fucking told me he has herpes so we cant fuck without a condom, but i get cold sores and shit anyway so would it be safe for me to blow him? or would i wake up the next day with a crusty face
cheers

OP, only a retard would ask Sup Forums for trustworthy medical advice.

Seriously, ask someone at an STD clinic. It's a free phone call.

>Yo I need medical advice

"This dude I'm fucking told me he has herpes so we cant fuck without a condom, but i get cold sores and shit anyway"

You have herpes as well dipshit

there's a variety of HSV
your type might not be the same as his
if you blow him you will get more cold sores and they may be more difficult to treat or easier to spread

i've never had sores on my dick tho??
like i've gotten cold sores since i was 5 or six so unless i've been taking dick since then i probably dont have genital herpes

OP short answer is yes, you could get the bad kind from blowing him just as easy as unprotected sex- except it'll break out like your cold stores on steroids and everyone can see it.

Find a new fuck buddy

Might as well get herpes its not that bad.

We´re all doctors and scientists

Fuck man there is a herpes epidemic in limerick, I guess it spread to Galway by yer picture haha living down here 2 years now,

man theres a bunch of shit going around UL and Cork, chylamidia and shit.
Tbh you'd catch bleedin syphilis in carbon in galway by paying the fucking cover charge

>would it be safe for me to blow him?

Absolutely. It's probably the best course of action, because if you're such a nasty skank then it's only fair that you give future partners warning.

Best to avoid it. There are 2 major strains of Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV). Usually cold sore on the face is HSV1, but really both strains can infect either oral or genital regions. There are other, more severe forms of HSV infections like HSV encephalitis, or HSV esophagitis. Since you don't know which strain you got, its better to not risk contracting another.

Nice not one full answer in here. Cold sores are caused by Herpes Simplex I. Genital herpes which youre about to contract is Herpes Simplex II. Simplex II is also permanent but you get boils that burst with pus. Very attractive, and far more aggressive than a few cold sores.

so i could get brain herpes

sounds delicious, thanks for the decent answer

a) You can still get genital herpes (usually herpes simplex virus 2) with a condom, as the lesions are typically around the genitals, and spread through direct contact (ie. not usually inside the vagina or on the penis itself).

b) You can definitely get oral herpes from genitals (and back the other way), but if you already have cold sores then it's already happened (technically you could get HSV1 and HSV2 infections of the mouth, but it would amount to pretty much the same thing.

c) The virus is spread primarily through the actual sores and into mucus membranes (wet parts of the body, mouth, vag, etc) so don't have sex with anyone with the active blisters

Where did you get the picture of the girl from Galway, Ireland?

Tel me about it , I woke up after riding this crusty bloke with home made patch were pants , lad was fucking 30 or some shit dressed like a crusty hippy elf , couldn't walk straight for weeks thought I'd caught something nasty turned out to UTI was brused to fuck , always take care sleeping with randomness especially the dirty looking ones

it was on here a couple of days ago

Please don't give medical advice. Because you haven't the slightest wtf you're talking about.

First you can contract herpes simplex II even if your partner isn't having an outbreak. The oils and residue around the penis/genitals can still and do carry the active virus.

Second HSV1 and HSV2 would NOT "amount to pretty much the same thing. HSV2 forms pus filled blisters that disfigure.

The rest of your gobldygoop is semi-correct enough.

Oral cold sores are usually caused by HSV1a, genital sores by HSV1b. They can both infect either site though, so yes you could catch his virus and you could also give him yours.

I sat on that bench once..

U wot m8?

over 90% of people have at least one strain of herpes. mosy get it as a child from casual contact, your first bout of gential herpes will be annoying but after that you will mostly fprget you have it and are unlikely to pass it if you don't fuck during one of the very rare outbreaks,