What are your thoughts on Hebephilia Sup Forums?

What are your thoughts on Hebephilia Sup Forums?.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3E-0foWmci0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dont care

to each his/her own

Everyone knows teens are most fertile, it's a natural evolutionary response to want to bone them

Not one to judge ether.

This

God made them bleed at 11 for a reason.

i dont know why anyone would fuck a jew

Very true.

LOL

What is it?

attraction to girl in puberty

Hebephilia is the sexual attraction to 11-14 year olds.

I guess I am okay that it is illegal because my chances of pulling a 13 year old are nil

Wat is hebephilia?

well ok, then I guess it is nothing special just normal as being gay or hetero

Understandable i guess.

I once hit on a girl at a stable who I fucking swear looked like she was like 25, she had good hips, big tits and was really overtly sexual- she was 11.

The sexual attraction to 15-19 year olds is called Ephebophilia by the way.

Bait.

Thank you, are there names for every few ages?

THEY SHOULD BE PUT TO DEAF.

Too...many....jokes...

>God made them bleed
>God

Their isn't exactly names, but we do give words for ages.

Like 1 is one, 2 is two, 3 is three, it keeps going.

There must be a fedora wearing atheist thread for you somewhere, kid.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3E-0foWmci0

:))))

I heard her age from her mom, she told a group of us. When she left one of the older guys said "well that's me going straight to hell".

Sounds like every mans fantasy. Yours just came true.

Yes the sexual attraction to babies is called infantophilia and pedophilia the real meaning of it is sexual attraction to pre-pubescent children.

Oh I don't think there's need for sarcasm do you? I mean, your ridicule cup must runneth over- what with believing in a bearded white man who lives on a fucking cloud.

>God
>White
You aren't even trying anymore.

I know right i am jealous Kek.

You clearly can't fucking read. Another religion trait.

I don't actually believe in god. You're actually a cringe inducing atheist who gets triggered when the distinction that makes you feel like you're better (or more intelligent or rational) than others is threatened.

She ran up and down all day with those enormous tits banging up and down, we all just thought she had personal space issues with her weird attitude to it. When we found out she was a bloody kid we were like "aaah that explains alot"

Eeeeer I think your replying to the wrong person there dingleberry.

that pic is terrifying

>I think
Obviously not.

It seems absurdly straight forward and clear. As a species, how are we fucking this up??????
The female body is supposed to be able to have sex as soon they are fertile. That is literally the reason their bodies become fertile.
Females become fertile around ages 10-12.
Logically, you are meant to be fucking 10-12 year olds.

The laws and stigma create all the negativity around the concept. There's even some neat studies that show girls involved in incidents only thought negatively upon hearing the reactions of others. Before then, they handled it surprisingly well.

Imagine that world
where you can just go fuck whoever

I know right, it's like that fucking Paddington bear movie, cracked out if his face on a weekend bender looking for pre-schoolers. Gives me the willies

more like different stages of puberty really...

Naawwhh Paddington and Pedobear are brothers kek.

Cecked but you're wrong (as usual for atheists). YOU said God was a white man sitting on a cloud (wrong again) and got called out. You know what? Just kill yourself

Its power related. Elitists do it for certain power holding reasons. Plain and simple why its banned so the average joe doesn't get cocky and break social norms that fuel power to the elite.

and now im hard, thanks cuck

This user makes a good point we need to go back to doing that again.

agreed

Hebephilia? Sorry, I'm not into Jews

If the fantasy is a girl who looks like a 25 year old but is actually 11 then isn't the attraction just to the age? Because like surely you could just want to fuck a 25 year old, but the fact that it's illegal makes it better??

In the age of 12 and older kids starting to educate, build their lifestyle and such, so, while this is quite early for serious relationship, since now kids think, they can decide, is it a good idea to date a grown ass man, or not.

Yeah but people who are 10-12 years old are often easily manipulated into sex or are too naive to consent. Not all of them, I know plenty who are more than mature enough to give their consent but it's too much of a grey area for all laws to assume every 10-12 year old is completely mature and ripe for fucking.

That's why the age of conssent is where it's at, although I personally do belioeve it should be lowered to about 15-16

I hate when people make the same joke cuz they didn't read like 3 comments into the god damn thread b4 they posted

>Simpsons did it

16 in Britain, lost my virginity when I was 16 to a friend, also 16
so yeah, banged a 16 year old, jealous?

This is kinda true, but society today made around money, not only making bio-trash(children), so while biologically this is true, you NEED to get education and something like this.

lost my virginity with my sister when I was 15 yo and she was 13 yo, git rikt!

Also, why does everyone think that if it was legal all 11-14 year olds would start fucking grown ass pedophiles/hebephiles and they wouldn't just fuck the 11-14 year old guys that they probably find attractive. It's proof that this is really just more of an older guys fantasy and less of "but this is biologically what's right" because biology suggests nothing about your 25+ year old ass getting laid by a kid who's a couple notches below you in reasoning and maturity because it's hard for you to pull chicks once they develop standards

Aus fag, 16 is legal here too, had the same experience. Thus why I think it should be lowered everywhere

I can't go to prison for what I did though...

It already is 16 in some US. states.

Underrated post

Teenage girls are usually into older men not all but a lot of them are.

I'm not from the UK, but from the EU, just so you know...

In Europe (I can't remember where exactly, Switzerland, I think) you can get condoms for kids (or for adults with small dick, kek), so this is legal... I suppose... Even if you can't buy those condoms, like me, you can still get usual condoms even if your age is less then 16yo.

Dis nigga

Lol, same... I have classmate, that dates 25 yo man, but she is more then 16yo, but still...

Where are you getting this information? From literally all of my experiences they like older BOYS. What young girl without issues is honestly thinking "aw man I'd definitely fuck that grown ass adult man". But they are usually thinking about fucking guys their own ages, or maayybe guys 16-18. I mean if it was a matter of "we should all be fucking preteen girls because some of them are getting periods and it's nature" then what about all the guys around the same age who are hitting puberty and wanting to get laid? Does that just not count towards the whole biology arguement because? Why? Do young boys just have to wait until they're fully grown men so they can fuck younger girls instead of just fuck their own peers?

This is different, she's 16+ that's easily mature enough. Basically on par with a 25 year old

biology suggests the hell with what they want, let's just rape them

Yeah, but still, she is a teen, and dates grown fag.

5-15 they can be a lot of fun.

No they can fuck too also i am talking from my experiences.

>From literally all of my experiences
No one cares about anecdotal evidence from a virgin shut-in.

Have you never heard of Dick Clark?

Agreed.