Who fucking cares? A mediocre person died, oh well. Lets pretend it matters for a day

Who fucking cares? A mediocre person died, oh well. Lets pretend it matters for a day.

Boy George just died too

Youre so cool OP, go watch your anime.

You're right, lets cherry pick anything she said for any pearl of wisdom we can to be taken out of context and pretend she was wiser than she was.

>who fucking cares
>post about it

Awww, ad hominem, I'm flattered.

Nobody's doing that. Everyone's just remembering her fondly as their first fap.

Tend to agree with OP. Of all the deaths this year, this one is the least newsworthy. Supporting actress from Star Wars and nothing else of note.

Actual cogent post. Except for everyone out there who is, right? Close call, I almost thought I said something illogical.

Your statement is true in the sense that none of us truly knew her and false in the sense that she was mediocre. Probably had more success and wealth than your whole family line's past and future will ever have. Either way the fan's of her work still feel a little bummed out. Kind of like knowing your favorite music artist died, you won't hear anything new from them anymore. Well, hope this helps you understand emotion and helps you through middle school kid.

Nah, everyone on my newsfeed is talking about her as an inspiring feminist and philosopher. Argument from experience rebutted.

Not sure you can comment on ad homeniem seeing as how you're attacking the character of an actor

This

Well sorry for not being friends with a bunch of faggots.

Can and did; subject of discussion is her being a mediocre person who did some acting but now she's much much more.

Which work other than star wars is she well known for; what has she done outside of some acting to make a better world?

go back to Sup Forums please

It's serious because this could potentially fuck up star wars for the next century. Having such a main character die without tieing up the ends is going to be tough. What if she's Ray mother or something, how they gonna film that??

lol, I was thinking the same thing. Reeks of dumb kids that think they know everything in the world. Sup Forums is the place for you OP, helps expand your autism.

Actual legit reason you legitimately give a fuck. Also, only reason I cared.

So far, no legitimate shit to say other than many like to bandwagon hop, and maybe her acting effected you emotinally to the point you have a serious admiration for her work and it inspires you to be a human on a better level.

We pretent it matter every single time a person dies friend

Last part is a stretch though, but hey, give them their bread right?

by making the film what it fucking should have been: Sun Destroyer.

speak for yourself punk !

Kinda fair; a person you care about dies and you likely don't pretend though.

who even is she ?

Die in a fire.

To rebut what is argued:

- she isn't a mediocre person, despite being an actor
- this affects me on an emotional level that will last for more than a day or popular demand...

YW for those who actually have a brain to rebut with.

ITT:
>"Mediocre person", says mediocre person.

Difference breadtbetween her and you is people loved her.

Anonymous image board lulz.

when you die, no one will even pretend it matters.

/thread

No he didn't you mongol

This fucking celebrity worship is getting out of hand. How do people get this upset over some hasbeen actresses death?
Yes, she was in Star Wars, so what?
Nobody cared for her for decades, but now that she died, all the pseudo fans are crawling out of the woodwork, acting like the world just ended.
Stop pretending like you ever gave a shit about her beyond that one boner your rubbed out to her.

OP, the hook may be edgy, but if you don't add bait, nobody's gonna bite. NOBODY!

+1

I just wanna know how they are gonna play this out in the movies.

Must feel pretty bummed...

mediocre...

>was an awesome, "crazy" woman who seemed to not care too much like other women her age from Hollywood or that level of fame
>mom to an awesome dog
>the amount of spunk she caused to be spilled in the curse of her career and in the future could drown entire generations of idiots just like yourself OP

those 3 reasons alone are good enough to mark her life as extraordinary, NOT mediocre

My god the refutations about what we're actually discussing abound.

Inb4 she commits sudoku or dies of heart break like padme

Who fucking cares what they do with the new Star Wars movies, you neckbeard faggot?
This problem can solved as easily as writing 'Btw Leai in a stromtrooper attack' in the title crawl.
It's not like your Starwars fanboy ass could tell the difference between a rewrite and the intended storyline they had planned.

Spunk spilled = above mediocre;

I dare say your facebook friends list needs a new designation button for everyone including your grandmother hey?!

She died like 9 hours ago.

Literally no one cares about your post except for you.

I'm okay with this. One less liberal cunt in the world

Said # 29.

The bitch wasn't even good looking back then, let alone now.

Horrific abomination of post-rehab almost dead Carrie Fisher from Ep VII,mixed with synthoid fully-CGI 20 year old Carrie Fisher from Rogue One.

Faggot listen to this:

you will never
EVER EVER be one of the main characters in Star Wars, faggot. Ever.
You are not even mediocre.

Don't even pretend as if you were following anything she did after Star Wars.
People like you are what OP is talking about. A bunch of idiots who want to be part of something they aren't a part of. 'Oh noooesss, some actress died, this is such a huge burden on fans like me who loved her on a level that others simply cannot underastand. What did she do again? Aliens?'
Go post 'fuck 2016' as your facebook status update.

Not that user but she was in the Blues Brother Movie, too.

You weren't. You were a faggot. A huge faggot. A massive faggot upon faggots.

Thank you. It is exactly what I'm talking about.

Anonymous image board. Learn to cogently reply fuckface.

>Muh Star Wars
I have some bad news for you: Star Wars isn't some divine gift from the heavens.
Being a supporting actor in Star Wars doesn't elevate you to the height of human achievment.

I said shut up faggot. As in "stop talking."

wow...

Are you trying to paint this as a jealousy thing?
Oh you poor little kid. Is that the only way to defend your opinion?

Yeah actually Star Wars is the greatest movie of all time. And the box office continues to prove it.

Sorry but just because you got your Cheeto in office doesn't mean you get to destroy powerful traditions.

Just saying you will never ever ever be in a Blues Brothers movie. You are simply a pair of greasy hands typing. Like your Cheeto Overlord.

Oh wow tough guy.
How about you tell him 'Or else!'.
Then he'll really think twice about responding.

Agree.

That is a pathetic reply. I hope your pets like you, because no one else ever will if that's all the brains you can muster.

>And the box office continues to prove it.
Lol. So how many idiots you can round to go watch your movie is now equivalent to what 'the best' movie is?
You probably think Avatar is among the best movies of all time as well.

Go put your babydick in Pepe's mouth Frogfag

oh wow faggot needs a safe space

This is what you fucking deserve for talking shit on Star Wars. Take your fucking medicine faggot.

He's right, avatar proves it as a direct rip off of dances with wolves which is also a straight rip off.

I can't tell if you're trying to sound retarded on purpose at this point.

No Avatar is shit.

Star Wars is untouchable. You're an alt-right fuckwad who hates your tiny dick. Just say it.
That's why you're talking shit here.

Your just mad you were never a sex symbol

Cocaine is a hell of a drug

OP sucks cock like this mediocre person snorted coke

She's dead ok we all die. Stop with the idol worship. You was a worthless white cum slut and she died

I care because she was a beautiful person. All my love, Carrie...

>she was in the Blues Brother Movie, too

Well shit! There goes any hope of a sequel.

Ad hominem on anonymous image board again... how fucking stupid... holy fuck this place has degraded when we stopped telling people to lurk moar.

You like sucking frog butt. Why's that OK?

So Avatar is shit? But muh box office!
I'm just applying your logic here, so thanks for proving yourself that you're a retard.

Merry christmas from me....Enjoy the leak and check out this shit lol - snap leak . c f

This

I got texted by 3 different friends this morning about it when they didn't even know about the heart attack days ago even though its been borrowed time since then. But now she's dead everyone's talking about it.

It's so sad that the spoiled the child of Debbie Reynolds, a famous actress, gave her child everything and every opportunity. Then her spoiled brat baby boomer child got fucked up on drugs and destroyed her life. What a tragedy that boomers can't control their wild excesses and can't live into their 100s burning through anything left for younger generations.

Star Wars continues to make money.

Star Wars is the greatest movie of all time. Stop being a faggot about this. Look just because you got your Orange Cheeto into office doesn't mean you have to be a faggot about everything from now on.

Edgelord in the forum like whoa

This is a great post.

>implying Star Wars isn't already fucked

It doesn't matter. She accused God Emperor Trump of doing the same shit she fucked her life up with.

samefag

Ahh, there we go; actually hitting to the heart of the matter; she is a hypocrit!

Avatar has a whole movie franchise planned, just like Star Wars.
Your argument still doesn't hold up.
But what to expect from a mindless fanboy? Go watch the prequels some more. By your definition, they are among the best movies as well because they made money from idiots like yourself.

Try harder fuck stick.

If anything, Carrie Fisher's death makes it easier to write a plot device where the Sith kill her to turn Ray to the Dark Side.

This

It was like when Corey Haim died and everyone in Hollywood was giving tribute and Corey Feldman came out and called them cunts asking where the fuck was all this love the last 15 years when his life was a mess

You're the same faggot using your mobile device and a laptop. I've been where you are. About 3 years ago. You're busted faggot.

I AGREE LIKE COOL OKAY SHES DEAD. LIKE NOW WHAT.

And who knows who Cory Haim is?

A lot of work went into a not very funny gif right there