Go to sister's room

>go to sister's room
>ask to lick feet
>post results

>bonus for Christmas hat on foot in OP image

You're a gay cunt

can we just have a normal foot thread?

no

>i"ll let you lick my soles if you can suck my toering off user, I've been wearing it since my boyfriend bought it for me in May, GL FAGGOT"

That's too many. One is hot, more than that is just kind of trashy.

cute toe ring

pics some girl i used to talk to sent me back in high school. anyone want more? i used to fap to them almost daily

thanks, but images are repost from user in other thread

her bf is black and he licks her to wear a lot of jewelry. eats, neck, wrists, ringers, and feet. usually he doesn't let her wears open shoes and makes her wear sneakers like him, but eveyr so often her feet need freedom and the catch hsi she wears like 4-5 toerings and anklets.

my dad would roll in his grave...this never would have happened if he didn't die...

sure

none of that seems even remotely true

bump do it people

cute, how old was she?

17 at the time

this pic she sent me the night before our schools prom, she then showed me and made me rub her feet the next night at prom. it was awesome

Bump it

she's the one on the far right in this pic

more?

why are toerings and anklets so hot, i know to me i LOVE anklets because in some cultures a female with an anklet on her right foot means she's a hotwife and is into cuckolding her hubby (which is what me and my gf love)

but why do you anons enjoy them?

lol wtf is happening there

>what me and my gf love

no your gf is just a whore and youre an enabling beta pussy who's convinced himself he likes watching his girlfriend get fucked by other people

god you cucks are fucking pathetic

dunno, he posted this last thread.

can we get some greentexts?

Moar

I second this

moar

well, ask your sister

who is this?

>knock and get in her room
>hey anonette can i lick your feet
>ew disgusting. You have foot fetish? Im your sister that is sick
>its a dare from internet
>well okay
>i started sucking on her toes and slurping on her soles for about 10 minutes then i violently took of her panties and fucked her hard for 45 sec and came on her chest
>she is 16 im 21

seems unlikely user

more?

I wish I had a sister.

Shut your whore mouth thats exactly what happend

Celeb foot thread anyone??

as you wish, most anons hate my fiancee's feet though

test

what's wrong with her feet?

is it because of her long middle toe? or the fact she keeps your penis locked up and keeps the key on her anklet to tell everyone : p

pls post some of her wrinkled soles - wrinklier the better!

nope