192.99.201.220:30229 Come Join My Minecraft Server And Hunt Down Me And My Friend. We Are Recording For Youtube...

192.99.201.220:30229 Come Join My Minecraft Server And Hunt Down Me And My Friend. We Are Recording For Youtube. No Rules Vanilla 1.8.

>192.x.x.x

For fucks sake, you lonely preteen retards.

>192.99.201.220
>192

Yeah, you wait there for all those guys to show up to your server. We'll be along any minute.

We are close to spawn its easy kill and anarchy

Dear Baby Einstein,

Go to google.com and type in "what is my IP", because it damn sure isn't going to start with 192.

Sincerely
The Internet Outside of Your Mom's House

> tfw its the minecraft servers ip not my public ip

>Baby Einstein

You haven't got a fucking clue what you're doing.

How Exactly? Its my minecraft server?

Ugh. Your minecraft server IP is the one given out by the little box next to the modem in your daddy's office. No one on the internet can connect to that, son. You need to give the public IP and then set up a rule on your router that allows inbound traffic on that port.

I'm going to go ahead and assume you don't know how to do that.

So you and your little friend have fun being youtubers.

Yeah, port forward. Otherwise you're just like the guy saying to DDoS 127.0.0.1.

holy shit youre so fucking dumb i don't even know where to start
get the fuck off of Sup Forums you underage troglodyte
>inb4 underage b@

ALT-F4 opens the Sup Forums post properties window. Make sure "show all threads" is displayed. The kind of tech info you're looking for doesn't usually show up by default.

ill join if you give me a download to minecraft thats free

>everyone falling for the poorly made bait

Holy shit. I looked it up, and it's an OVH server in Quebec (not private range).
>A FUCKING LEAF

congrats, you win the award for "BIGGEST RETARD ON Sup Forums" for today
enjoy it, faggot

>you're either 1 of two things
>1) so young that you screech when you say anything with an s or r syllable
>2) actually fucking autistic
vote on your phones now

>i was onley pretendin 2 be retarted

First of all what are you 12? Who the fuck makes minecraft lets plays? Second of all that's your internal IP and people can't join by that.

try harder faggot

>*mashes at keypad with fat, cheeto-stained fingers*

>fell for it like a chimp

Sure thing, kid.