Please bully me for being worthless garbage

please bully me for being worthless garbage

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p0OX_8YvFxA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

get help, dear user

Tits or gtfo

and why do you think you're worthless garbage?

bully you for what? you are clearly an attention seeking shitstain who likes to pretend they are all emo and shit fuck off

stop that shit god damnit you ruined your body you will have ugly ass scars for the rest of ur life

>hurr durr bc i am
op is a fag

Keep doing it it's funny
I want to fuck those cuts

are you a boy or a girl ?

Slice down the middle slowly

why don't you cut a nice picture or something? would look more interesting...

dont bother with this bs either kill urself or get ur shit fixed

like pic related

Very few suicidal or attention seeking people have the desire or willpower respectively to do something like that

You're useless
I'd still be your daddy.

>no timestamp
Not even worth my time

please post a more recent picture. i've seen this shit for years now.

youtube.com/watch?v=p0OX_8YvFxA

Are your initials KP? Looks like a dude I know.

i think it looks kinda hot on girls, but if you look like that as a guy... kek, wtf...

There is a moment for everyone when they are truly dead, that last time anyone mutters your name. After that every life experience, every hope and dream, every struggle you ever had is lost and has no more impact on the modern world. There are a few exceptions to this rule, those that get into the history books or build great things, but you're not one of those people. You have done nothing great in your life. If you died now your family will stop being sad in six months to a year and will be forgotten as a person and just remembered as an event in another person's life. Everything you're doing now is completely worthless and the world cares not if you live or die.

Here's my buddy. Can't be the same person unless he shaved. Get some fucking help user.

yeah i've brought up that irvin yalom quote before
it's why i feel so dead, nobody mutters my name anymore, suicide is a formality or something

This was here a few weeks ago

Op get help

There's nothing wrong with self mutilation as long as it's done safely.

Once you realize the pointlessness of your life there are a couple of options.
1) Denial, "There is a god and he loves me and has a plan for me,"
2)Vice, "I'm going to go make my own purpose in life, with blackjack and hookers."
or
3)Suicide,"Nothing more to be afraid of than a sleep without dreams."

I've tried suicide enough times for another attempt to feel hopeless. So I have subscribed to the vice option to take up my time. Primarily videogames and frequenting BDSM dungeons as a sub..

In my experience suicidal people don't cut they attempt suicide.

Can hardly tell if these are fat arms or skinny thighs lol
I do the same shit op
It's only going to get worse unless you get help dumbass

They are skinny Thighs look at the zipper at the bottom of her jacket.

Yes i know, that's why i said hardly
Thanks though

What steps do these people take to keep these cuts clean?

How are they not dead from infections? When I see someone with old scars, they're obviously sterilizing / taking antibiotics afterwards, right?

i've never taken any sanitary precautions so i guess i'm just lucky

Are you dumb? Its not fucking rocket science
Wash them afterwards and keep them covered, I've never used antibiotics or ever been infected and I've been doing it for 4 years

Cutting is another form of vice. It's a way to implement an exact amount of pain, enough to release hormones to make you feel better both physically and emotionally. Though it is literally like a drug needing deeper and deeper cuts for the same impact. At least that's what I gathered for my experiments on my own arms and experience at the bdsm club.

No , I'm not dumb. It's a legitimate, medical question. It's dangerous as fuck. Anyway, it just proves these people are doing it just for attention if they're taking the proper care afterwards to heal their wounds.

You're awful! You're absolutely awful!
Nothing about you is any good!

That's why you should dress up in a kigurumi suit and take cock for money!
It's all that you deserve!

It wouldn't even matter that you're a boy or a girl since you've marred your skin to the point where you need to hide it! That's why you need the suit!

fuck me, that's actually kind of cool

>angsty teens that would never do a minute of work outside/in an unclean enviroment
>how do they don't get infections?
If you are so sheltered from harm, that you have to inflict it on yourself there is no need to take precautions.

See It makes me feel better, from everything is fucked to cuddly and warm. Also my mind is more centered on nursing my arm, rather than my more intangible problems.

Surely there's a less painful way you can embarrassing your family

post timestamp if you want to be taken seriously
otherwise you can fuck right off

That is true. But I don't really imagine the children who do this really shower or keep themselves clean if they're so depressed.

They aren't depressed - they want attention, that is a huge difference.

My kik is 420_memed made it a whole ago kik me now with a timestamp and tits slut

Memes*