Question b

Question b

Do short girls generally have tighter pussies? Just started dating a 4'11" chick.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tM-vW-bjTVA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No

Neither do short girls tend to have tighter pussies, nor do large men tend to have bigger dicks.

Post a picture of her please. I love tiny women.

My ex girlfriend was 4'10" and 80lbs. She had a perfect innie pussy and I could get only 4 inches of my dick inside. She was super tight. Like uncomfortable almost.

There is no correlation between heights and depth and tightness. Age and history does.

Pic related pissed off pussy.

no, you just have a pencil dick.

The biggest whore gf I ever had was like 5' 1". She could take a dick...holy shit. I had some friends joke that if they banged her (Cause I'm 5' 7") they would break her.... nope. Turns out she was a giant whore. Good times.

The odds of a super long vagina is probably the same odds you have for finding long cocks.

Implying that his dick > 4"

You are a moron. The gf has no hope.

I'll show you if you want UWU

no,your dick is probably just to small to stretch her cunt out

I did hurt her sometimes though...My cock is pretty long. I'm not some neckbeard faggot that's just claiming this either kek. But she still took it better than any other girl I've banged. And I have definitely banged enough to know and have something to compare her. Also the best bj ever. By far. Had my dick sucked by at least 100 girls and this one was the clear no competition #1. There was only one other girl that was somewhat close to her, and clearly also a magical bj. But most girls are...eh. Especially having had my cock sucked by this girl for like 3+ years.

Not too sure about this but Slavic and Asian girls are proven to stretch out quicker than other races.

Height has no correlation as its built around the build of their pelvis which by nature is wide for proper birth.

Look for narrow hips or asian chicks if you want tight.

one thing I've learned is to not generalize women's vaginas. I've fucked fat girls with tight pussies, petite girls with not too loose but not that tight pussies, chubby girls with tight/loose pussies, meat curtain pussies that were tight and good looking pussies that were loose. It will depends on the girl/how many guys she's been with/genetics/and how often she masturbates.

She's latina and a little thick

Source of this information?

POst pic

Don't fucking worry about it poindexter, just smash until you die.

The ass can be fat all it wants the issue is her pelvic bone narrow or wide.
I.E. Are her actual hips narrow or wide?

Speaking of fat. More athletic women tend to be tighter as well as leg exercises by nature tighten up and strengthen the muscles in their pelvic region to keep the body properly stabilized as their hips are wider than a males. Coincidentally this is why tendon injuries in the legs and and pelvic region are the number one injury for olympic female athletes.

Question, retard.

Do all short women have the smallest mouths?

Do all tall men have outie belly buttons>

Do all fat women have brown hair?

His ass unless he means cervical dilation during birth which would be correct.

no. but the fatter they are the tighter the pussy.

Lmao good point

Do not listen to this.

It's semi-logical.

Fat chicks are ugly.
Fat chicks get less sex.
Fat chicks have to take dudes with micrococks. *
Fat chick vagoos are less stretched/abused.

*Offer not valid in areas with > 5% black populations.

but its true.

last landwhale i fucked was tight af

They're also thirstier and have less standards, trying to get as much as they can get, whenever they can get, due to not knowing when the next drought for them will be.

unless you're a faggot, any pussy is good pussy. i rather fuck a landwhale with awesome personality than a model who just lays there and expects to be served by everyone around her.

Ok wait. I'm an oldfag and I'm going to make Sup Forums history here, based on this logic I can see where I might be wrong. Based on a larger girls desire to compete she might be more kegel experienced and eager. You've won the day gentlemen. You should celebrate. That being said I've been with some skinny girls that crushed the fuck out of me.

Perfect point

and they're usually super submissive, if you're into that and why the fuck wouldnt you be.

exactly the same for me man,
She was like 5'2'', im 6'1''
Not only was she a huge slut, but it was like fucking the grand canyon.
Never fucked something like that, felt alien'ish
I bottomed out seven inches, and i've got some girth, but that shit was nasty loose

Eh, im not really into anything that wobbles alot, unless they're called tits

Pussies and their size are related to the general build of the girl. So small mouth (maybe even crowded or crossed over teeth because mouth isn't big enough), small hands and feet and narrow wrists etc all mean smaller size pussies

>rather fuck a landwhale with an awesome personality

Pro tip: landwhales are both lazy and greedy, they don't have awesome personalities

not all landwhales are alike and not all skinny girls are alike. most landwhales i know aren't like that, most skinny bitches I know are truly bitches. your mileage will vary

youtu.be/tM-vW-bjTVA

Ive fucked at least 100 women and Ive never really noticed a correlation between height and pussy tightness. I can say with a high amount of accuracy that fat girls tend to have stinkier pussies. Maybe it's sweat, what they eat, or a lack of hygiene, but whatever the reason, fat girls almost always have rank stinky pussies.

>pic related (check the file name)