What happen when we die?

What happen when we die?
I don't know what to think anymore.

You go where your consciousness is prepared to understand and see

Its exactly the same as sleep, but permanent. You won't exactly be worrying about it.

Then don't

wrong there is no proof to that
nothing happens

You won't know what to think anymore.

return *this;

You wake up outside the simulation. Probbaly.

you'll feel the same way you did before you were born

its the same feeling you had before you were born. Nothingness. You die. No ghost. No spirit.

Remember what it was like before you were born?

Death is exactly like that.

There is no proof that unicorns don't exist.

damn i dont know who to believe... fuck

What happens when an ant dies?

Your body stops living.

Anything other than that is personal believes or religion.

For all intents and purposes YOU only live once.

You will either be conscious, and can therefore come to enjoy whatever is thrown at you, or will not, so it won't matter. Thus, the difference is irrelevant.

Whatever you believe happens, happens

Just don't enforce this belief on anyone else

And then maybe the world could just get along and think about more important things like space exploration, or making a toaster that toasts the whole slice of bread evenly.

This. You have brain activity for upto 6 minutes after you die,
And then slowly fade to
This.
And i am comfortable with this

Humans are just animals that come up with stupid theories to things they cant figure out because they are scared of the unknown. But still just easting, shitting, bleeding, fucking animals.
Sleep tight

it feels like none of you care.. thats kind of odd.. are you all trying to sound thought or just autistic (just wondering, no offence btw)

7 bardos :\
Pic related

6 minutes eh.. so that explain everything.
So there is nothing when you die and those who experienced life after death had the 6 min hallucination.

You can't know for sure, so it's not really important to figure it out except as a thought exercise.

no we can know if we researsh the subject...

I think that is like when you fall asleep, you don't notice it, and you can't feel it

I am a firm believer that there is an afterlife. If only for the idea we go through this life learning and expirencing all we do just to have it dissolve into oblivion? I think not.

I had a near death experience
>heavy bleeding
>went into some dreamlike state
>riding into a light cliche (on a horse for some reason)
>warm, overwhelmingly pleasant feeling
>almost definitely adrenaline helping to cope with shock
>came to on a hospital bed

I can totally see where people get the heaven idea from, but it was definitely just a nice dream

dubs speak the truth

Not that any of you trolls would give a shit, but the only thing that has made sense to me to far is this...

Reincarnation, simply because theres billions of humans and billions of animals and trillions of germs and probably trillions of germs just making up that single germ. It would only make sense that after death you come back as one of those trillions of trillions of trillions living things in the universe (And or universes)

most depressive post ive read
but thanks for sharing the truth

The dub speaker of the dub speaker tells the truth

to be honest it made me happier, it's not nearly as painful as you might think

and who wants eternal life anyway? that would be like really really long

I always thought that life was bored and unfair for me. So that'S why the idea of an after life sounds good , especialy heaven. A way to fully experience bliss. I guess it doesnt matter if we are not aware of it in the end..

It won't matter until you're dead.
Just try to be your definition of a good person and live your life to the best of your ability.