So my partner and I are into BDSM and I recently choked her unconcious after we came up with the thought and got really...

So my partner and I are into BDSM and I recently choked her unconcious after we came up with the thought and got really excited to try.

It worked out just fine the first time, she was out for maybe 4-5 seconds and then she woke up and told me to do it again.But the second time she went UNCONCIOUS. She was out for literally 5 minutes.

For 5 minutes she was a corpse that stopped breathing for maybe 10 seconds before she took another chip of breath before being dead for another 10 seconds. When I told her to squeeze my hand, I got a barely noticeable squeeze as response. When I told her to move her lips, she did ever so slightly.

When I asked her about this after she woke up, she didn't remember any of this. To her the whole thing felt like 10 seconds. She didn't believe me when I told her 5 minutes. She couldn't open her eyes at first because the dimmed light in her room was too bright. This stuck with her the rest of the evening along with a slight pain in the head behind the eyes. She felt a bit unstable, although she could speak and think clearly.

So my question to you BDSM freaks or medical staff out there, what the fuck happened? Should we be concerned?

Yes, I'm well aware that breathplay is very dangerous. Yes, we will be more carful in the future. Yes, we are retarded.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vagus_nerve
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tits or gtfo

Yep, little dangerous. The way to keep going is to grab the sides of the neck and squeeze those arteries, and don't put pressure on her wind pipe.

Then do grab and releases. Like 5 seconds of pressure, 3 off, 5 again, 3 off. Don't release, just get tighter and looser.

I'm a dude.

Then stop calling your woman/gf your partner. That's for faggots.

I tried to keep to the sides of her throat/neck as you say by having her lay on top of me and using my arm to choke her (my bicep and underarm pressing against the sides, a basic chokehold). I did not press and release as you said though. The whole point of it was for her to go unconcious.

Can she get any long lasting effects if we keep doing this?

My BDSM partner you fuck. My slave, if you prefer that.

You dont know my standarts

out for 5 minutes and didn't take a picture. nice pasta.

Anything but partner, unless you perpetually want people thinking you're a fag.

Wanna fuck?

You've just described the US presidential election!

I was kinda busy with keeping her from dying by choking on her own tongue.

Alright, I choked my sister unconcious.

>making everything about politics
>thinking your shit is funny
Cringe.

Hot.

You're a fucking idiot. Your gf/wife is going to die, and you'll be sent to prison for murder.

Indeed.

Bro, that level of breathplay is go to jail edition.

>Protip:
>Choke her only to the point that she's starting to go out
>let her regain
>repeat

Depending on the type of choke you used, you could have stimulated her Vargas Nerve. You don't want to do that too much, or it can stop the heart hours later.

That's what makes a carotid choke dangerous after first application.

Yea sure

I didn't notice that she went unconcious the second time. I told her to squeeze my arm for as long as she could. I thought that she would go limp when blacking out. For some stupid reason her arm got stiff or something and her hand/arm never went limp as it did the first time.

Fuck me.

What's that?

>mfw OP continues pounding his dead slave... Nice. Rape/Homicide is how the judge will see it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vagus_nerve

This can explain it better than I ever could. What I know is that you don't carotid someone twice because their heart can stop hours later.

Yeah, the limp thing can happen but rigidness can also happen. Like a seizure, don't rely on "going limp" to be your safe signal. Although dangerous that is is also kind of hot.

Thanks for the link.

What's a better way for me to know that she's out?

And indeed, it is very hot. She was so fucking wet when she finally came back to life. Had awesome sex afterwards.

Do it in front of a mirror if you can. Which is also kind of hot, but also, now you can watch her face. Rigid is bad no matter what though, some sources say that can lead to seizures or other brain shit later.

Fronting a mirror is good. Going by count, that way no matter what you let go at the certain point. You can use positional tells. Like, do it standing, if she can't maintain her balance let off. If she starts to completely go dead weight you know to provide a little bit more after care or whatever.

Really good ideas. Thank you. I assume you've done this before?

She's not supposed to pass out. That can easily cause brain damage, seizures and death.

But I did have a one night stand with a girl and she choked me out while she was on top of me. I didn't request it, she just did it and it really did feel amazing/unique coming into consciousness with this girl fucking me.

Eh. Not the way I want to. I keep finding people who say things like "I'm so into that" and you barely get started and they're tapping out.

She said the same thing about the first time, I choked her out. Being slapped back into reality was super hot and made her really really wet.

Come here then, I'll let you choke my slave out.

Thata boy

The south says hello.

I appreciate that on a real level, but it would still be yours, ya know? For those of us into the control and domination aspect, it would be fun for people like you and I, but it wouldn't be the high we're looking for.

I understand exactly what you mean. I do hope you find someone, it's really great. I had no idea I was into this kind of stuff before I met her.