Today my doctor informed me that I have stage 4 pancreatic cancer and not much time left to live...

Today my doctor informed me that I have stage 4 pancreatic cancer and not much time left to live. I plan on making the best out of my short time left. dubs decides what stupid shit I should do to get myself killed.

Sharpie in the pooper

How many jews can you kill before you die? Pick really wealthy ones, please.

Go visit cool places

Thanks for the advice user but i'm asking on Sup Forums, I wanna do stupid shit and go out with a bang not regular shit like some normie faggot.

At least you aren't a nigger, OP (?!). Take out as many niggers as you can before you die!

Locked room mystery with a cryptic clue in your pocket.

Suicide by cop. Write a manifesto attributing your actions to feeling Trumpcucked.

Gas the kikes
Start a race war

what about a Hillary Clinton fan fiction?

I mean, HRC shills are pretty much the biggest pussies on the left, but do you. This is your moment.

start forcibly raping 8 year olds in public

I mean I got 4 months to figure out what I want my moment to be. Thanks for the advice.

jump off a really tall building in a clown costume

reroll

That won't kill me tho

Drive a truck onto the civilian path in Times Square.

>implying you won't get beat to death by a true flash mob the second you rip the clothes off a loli

and reroll for

what if ISIS takes responsibility tho?

smash your head on a wall until you die

who cares, you're (presumably) a random white dude. how would they tag it on you

I would want them to tag it on me and Sup Forums, I dont want no sandniggers taking credit for my crimes.

Cancer is overrated.

Play attack speed nami jungle

What are your hobbies and general political views? I'll think of something you might actually enjoy.

then the feds will probably investigate you and find this shit out. bam, you win

>Preferably the Rothschild family
When you're done with or tired of it, streak in the most wretched ghetto near you.

Rerolling.

Rerolling, goddamnit.

Reroll

reroll

how old are you?
what were your symptoms?

fuck jews
fuck niggers
fuck libtards
my hobbies include shitposting and depression as of lately.

man you really wanna see some 8 year olds get their asses torn open.

tbh this is a good one OP

Sharpie in pooper of neighbour

Kill prez Trump.

I started eating less and feeling nauseous 24/7 I figured it would go away sooner or later but it didn't so I asked my doctor about it and he ran some blood tests and here I am today. that's pretty much a TL;DR of the whole thing

I love 8 year old ass rape

suicide bomb trump's presidential inauguration

This nigga that shit don't work atleast do something like attack speed Tf

OP, fuck what anyone here says.

Fucking go out and try every drug imaginable. I mean shit, that's what I would do.

Go up to every girl even remotely hot and ask to fuck.

Take up some extreme sports, like mountain biking along canyons.

Use your sob story to get free shit, media exposure, etc. The media LOVES a good sob story.

Take risks, like ridiculous risks. When driving just don't give a fuck. Swerve, blow red lights, piss people off.

When you're ready to go on your own terms either

A.) Jump off of a very, very tall building. You'll pass out before you hit the ground.

or

B.) If you want the peaceful route, use the helium method.

Good luck OP and godspeed, we're all counting on you. And oh, don't be the fucking dickhead who takes people out with you. And don't fucking rape someone either.

first, make an outfit (like a jumpsuit or whatever) and iron Sup Forums logos n shit into it

second, buy a few guns

last, shoot up a school. preferably livestream it

we will remember you as a legend, op

what else did they do, they cant just tell you have cancer with a blood test.

whatever the nearest usually crowded area is (town plaza, landmark, etc.), go there and kill as many people as possible

Probably more specific tests following that.

Do nothing you sad fucker.

I like your way of thinking user

basically

Bang a hooker

nigga do this BUT do it somewhere less cliche
everybody loves a nigga who shoots up political meetings or national landmarks

unless you're some edgy teen shooting up a school is boring

Not this op,play the long con

Do the Sup Forums outfit, then do all the nicest shit you can. Give soup to the hungry, help people move and visit old people

Make everyone see that a btard has a heart of gold, and that hes using his final moments to help

Lets see what people have to say after that

You should dress up like a giant bird and jump off a building wile screaming "I believe i can fly!!"

i agree, do some crazy shit regardless

Also, blackface. Gotta make sure it's not another white statistic. We're clever like that.

Kill that faggot in your picture.

eat your own shit

bump for this shit

inject 1 marijuana

you hire or rent hookers
you buy sex slaves

I promised myself in your situation id take up wing suiting.

Roll for wing suits.

So being sick your stomach was the only warning sign?

Rockefeller

he got dubs, you need to do this now