ITT parts of country you've been to

ITT parts of country you've been to

Other urls found in this thread:

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Land_(Deutschland)#/media/File:Germany_location_map.svg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Uh oh watch out for butthhurt europoors, you aren't even trying to include them

they can fill in some blank map they find on Wikipedia in MS paint

I think this is accurate.

I live in the same part of the world and I respect the level of autism that went into this.

How did you generate the graphic? Only places you know for a fact you've been? How would you -know- you were on such-and-such roads as a kid? etc.

Literally 99 percent (yes, I've checked) of my entire life has been lived inside a circle, say about 250 miles in radius, centered (about) on the point where Minnesota, Iowa and Wisconsin meet.

I have never been outside the lower 48 United States, nor, to my knowledge, has either of my parents, although decades ago they each saw more of the country than I have. Family summer vacations when I was a kid went to the Dakotas, and Chicago once (Illinois). I visited Chicago again for a second lifetime visit 18 months ago, was fun. Driving near the lake there by the loop is the furthest east I've been; I probably saw Indiana in the distance but I did not enter it.
I have been on three lifetime plane rides. One was a joyride over town as a kid, and the other two were a round trip to Seattle for a cousin's wedding-my one lifetime venture outside of the upper midwest. During this, I only set foot in Washington State but the flight path may have/probably went over any/all of ID, MT, WY.

I got a passport a year ago, just to have one, but I have no immediate intention of using it.

it might not be 100% perfect, but I just thought of all the places I've been to and went with the most likely routes if I couldn't completely remember. I could usually remember small towns we'd stop at which helped narrow down potential routes

also helps that most of the places I went when I was young were along either i90 or i29

it was kind of fun to do. weird seeing just how few places I've been to on a map though. was also kind of a pain checking to see what counties all the cities I could think of were in.

Only been to heathrow airport and my university city Tbh

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Land_(Deutschland)#/media/File:Germany_location_map.svg

Visit Mt Rushmore you commies

roughly

would rather go to Wind Cave and Badlands desu

Been wanting to explore the upper midwest and northwest for a while, Montana especially. From what I've heard it's not worth the time. I mean come on, I rather see Yellowstone

Blue is home state, decided to do all of North America

Why have you been in so many adjacent counties in the south?

good call. rushmore a shit. the nature is much better

western montana is absolutely lovely. if wildfires weren't a problem it'd be perfect

Howdy neighbor! Are you a coonass?

t. Southeast Texas

>From what I've heard it's not worth the time
t. loser

You should also try Custer State Park, it's pretty good

i like to explore
and there are cool places like new orleans and houstin

i know this isn't /trv/ but blue is where I have been, I grew up near shreveport.
purple is where I want to visit maybe live in for a short time, anything worth mentioning would be appreciated,

Is that Nevada county the one where Burning Man is?

If you're going to visit AZ add Coconino, Cochise, and Pima counties, lots of things to see in there.
[spoiler]Maricopa is garbage[/spoiler]

>he went to Detroit
jesus

I'd like to drive through Idaho, Western Montana, Yellowstone. That's up there on my bucket list.

It's a neat place to visit. Amazing art museum, interesting historical architecture, best place for urban exploration in North America

But... what about the intense criminal activity and the whole abandoned and destroyed area? I heard that only the downtown is ok to hang out

It's fucking great. I get chills just thinking about it

You're a lucky Man!

>tfw poorfag

I love the east coast.

Of the places I haven't been to, Washington D.C., the Carolinas, Quebec, and Ontario interest me the most.

Also, I regret not seeing Providence, RI :(

I'm nowhere near autistic enough to do this by county

well...

>No one goes to Chiapas Tabasco and Campeche

Blue = Lived in
Green = Visited
Yellow = Drove through/ drove to briefly
Red = Had a layover at an airport there

Something like this, probably missing something

Ontario and Quebec, that's basically it.

I don't get the point of traveling. Seems like a waste of money unless I'm going somewhere to make money.

Crazy, I live in San Diego also.

ITT: no one goes to the Dakotas
seems about right