ITT: "Fuck you I like it"

ITT: "Fuck you I like it"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bcB9KilQTdc
youtu.be/Nzuo0eHOeqo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Very underrated

7/10 better than nu-simpsons but should've been made a long time ago with golden-era simpson writers.

I did not like it.

The first Bay Transformers has to be one of the most rewatchable movies for me. I have no idea why.

I enjoy both Mr Bean movies and I saw them 10 times

I never liked the Simpson's desu

Blades of Glory. It's truly Ferrellkiko

youtube.com/watch?v=bcB9KilQTdc

Pic.

Probably because it was planned during the golden era
This. But 2 and 4 fucking suck. 3 was average at best

FUN

This it was ok not great

These two were alright.

Nothing groundbreaking but enjoyable and worth at least one watch.

Skins season 1 and 2.
Anything after that is garbage.

This, despite that confusing scene in the prison

Where he shows his submission? Or when they raped him?
It made me want to go to prison

hot young leo, beautiful aesthetic -although it was a bit cheesy sometimes

where he somehow causes those stigmata scars because 'time travel'

He traveled back in time and gave himself wounds that scarred to prove he can do it.
Is it really that hard to understand?

I watched it for some dumb fun a few years back when a friend started watching it. I stopped at the end of season 2 as well. Didn't like it as much. Though I think it had this scene

youtu.be/Nzuo0eHOeqo

Gatsby was a great visual representation but it failed to really capture the book's essence

>not getting it
every time he travels back, he changes the future from that point on
in prison he originally didn't have the scars, but to prove to that religious nut he was a legit prophet or w/e he goes back in time and stabs his hands
he returns to the prison, and the religious guy is like "woah they appeared out of nowhere"
No, he would've had them for the entire time in that timeline

originally it was gonna be released way earlier, and it was gonna be about Kamp Krusty

yep. this user gets it

row row row the boat, gently down the stream

Little Britain

utter tripe

STINKY DINKY CAPULET

>ok we need to modernize this a bit
>so when he says fetch me my longsword we're going to do a shot showing big legible text on the gun that says 'longsword'
>genius

I remember seeing this in English class back in high school.

It was a lot of fun, I loved the whole stylized feel.

definitely, but the visuals were so great it really entertained me. Nothing will reach the greatness of the book. The casting I really liked though.

Definitely a step down from Skyfall but the visual style was still really entertaining. If you can forgive the bloated script and run-time, you can enjoy it. The humor is great too.

I thought this was a joke before I saw the movie. Couldn't hold back my laughter, the dumbest chit I've seen.

>Definitely a step down from Skyfall but the visual style was still really entertaining. If you can forgive the bloated script and run-time, you can enjoy it. The humor is great too.

Summed up my exact feelings. Thanks for the 3x3 too.

not to mention randomly walking up to your teacher's desk, looking her in the eye and TAUNTING HER, and then slamming your hands down on her paperspikes would likely land you some mental assessment, and i can't see how that doesn't change your life to a certain degree

i mean, he could have at least made it look like an accident in an effort to keep things moving how they were

>Jordan featured in every episode as a main character
>does nothing, accomplishes nothing
>mans the gunnery and can't hit worth shit, 95% of the time when he miraculously does, the bullets do literally nothing
>end of the show he gets to become God

he fucking ruined the show for me, he was the definition of a useless character

great film

Been a while, did the prison guy actually say they appeared out of nowhere? Having stigmata scars at all would probably be enough to trick the religious guy.

we watched it in high school and our teacher was giddy to point it out and call the filmmakers retards and laugh with us

he also made a point of telling us to be mature about the nudity, as there were breasts in a bedroom scene. so here we are waiting for breasts to come out, excited whispers when we see the scene start, it's a half second of tit, and then romeo gets up and the teacher starts laughing saying "ha ha you were all attentive for man butt"

see
all the other decisions he made in his past moments caused some serious life-altering consequences, and then suddenly he's pulling this shit just to enlist the help of some crazy like it's a fucking superpower

I own Godzilla 2014 on Bluray. I think it was probably one of the better ways to have adapted the original story into a modern blockbuster.

Again, been a while, but I think he already got assessed as a child for all the blackouts. The self-mutilation sequence in that timeline was at the same time as the morbid drawing in other timelines, so the self-mutilation probably had the same impact in that timeline as the drawing did in the others, no need for any further consequences.

mommy

>the self-mutilation probably had the same impact... as the drawing

please do not ever reproduce
>JOSIE IS CUTTING THROUGH HER ACHILLES TENDON WITH A STEAKKNIFE!
>oh this is just like when she was drawing on the walls earlier, relax

I don't remember anything from the movie aside the fact that there was a big dome over Springfield and that annoying pig.

Underrated f a m

great concept
great cast
great aesthetics

everything else half-assed

still liked it overall, a god idea poorly done always beats a shit idea done well

>implying you wouldn't want to own a Longsword brand sniper rifle.

people didn't like this?

Someone translate that title please? I don't speak moon rune

Don't know why, but Will Smith can turn any garbage float into a successful movie for me. Well, with the exception of After Earth...

I thought it was great. People want to harp on the fact that is reused ideas, but literally "Simpsons did it." The movie took good ideas and paired them with good jokes.

Baz Luhrmann is shit.

>watching this in freshman English
>dagger.avi
all of our keks

Wait, are there people that didn't like this robokino? I get that it's an action flick and Sup Forums hates that, but it was incredibly well done and has some serious CGI that holds up flawlessly.

Everyone likes that. It's basically the opposite of a white guilt movie, because it's a black guy learning that not all the white robots are bad.

Oban: Star Racers, it's not even Nip it's French

The first american adaptation was better, though.

One of Seagal's best, if I may say.

Michael Caine was the better actor.

Will Smith is based and chill as fuck. He's also got genuine acting talent, and as far as I know is a very respectable guy even though he's black.

Everyone was expecting Superbad 2.0 I assume. I liked it cause of how comfy it was, and because Eisenberg and Stewart had great chemistry. But it's seriously comfy as hell. Makes me nostalgiac for a late 80s young adulthood that I never had.

His wife and son are retards, though.

True, but his accent was awful. Joan Chen a cute too.

Who the fuck doesn't like Simpsons Movie?

how do you know that you're not overrating it?

At least it proved that you can NEVER make the Simpsons as good as it used to be

I mean they brought on half a dozen classic writers and it was still mediocre shit.

it was not great but definitely better than I expected based on the quality of the show at the time

South Park Movie will always be the GOAT TV show movie adaptation

This

2nd place goes to pick related

A little long but fuck it, I liked it.

I had no problem with it

this movie is comfy as fuck

Bigger, Longer and Uncut was a labour of love.

Simpsons Movie felt pretty half-assed, even if it wasn't as insultingly bad as the show.

absolute kino

do people really not like Bridesmaids? It's a great movie, what's the problem? Women? Kristen Wiig is funny as hell and she wrote it

I've rewatched this movie so many times

>implying Space Jam isn't universally loved here.

It's like Kung Pow, basically.

From a songwriting perspective, BL&U had a GOAT soundtrack. Trey Parker is a so utterly underrated songwriter.

Literally Emmy, Tony, Grammy and nominated in the Oscars.

Literally the last good Simpsons related thing. The show should have ended after the movie, so it would end on a high note. Ten years later and the zombie still crawls along.

Ah ha ha ha ha

I think they got some Disney guy to write the songs

>Trey Parker is a so utterly underrated songwriter.
He's got a Grammy, 4 Tonys and an Oscar nomination for best original song

Who is underrating him exactly?

Every joke in that movie was beaten to fucking death. They just went on and on and on like "look! This is funny! See!?" The part toward the end where she drives by the cop over and over for like 10 straight minutes is particularly egregious

Bigger, longer and uncut actually saved the show. Season 2 was so bad that they were thinking about pulling the plug. The movie renewed interest in the show, and built up their confidence to make season 3 and 4 awesome.

I was not aware of that, my bad. But still, Parker is an underrated songwriter.

Didn't he co-wrote and guide them?

Plebs and South Park fanboys, basically

The ending is shitty I'll agree, but Kristen Wiig's character in that is so well-defined and unique despite being on the surface such a typical "straight man" comedic character. She's the main character but she's almost to the point of completely unlikable and unforgivable, yet you still want to see her get her shit together. I really enjoyed her descent into hopelessness, before the shitty ending ruined it

I really didn't expect siskel and ebert to like this movie

>The Simpsons movie is 10 years old

WHERE HAS THE TIME GONE!?

>Well, with the exception of After Earth...
Even then, the only reason it didn't work was because they literally told him "You know that whole charisma thing that makes you worth your contract price... yeah don't do that."

If you have watched the last season of Game of Thrones and were unable to spot blatant feminist agenda you might actually be retarded congratulations.

What's the end goal of the feminist agenda?

Fug wrong thread.

Making money.

I genuinely believe this is a masterpiece of film.
Didn't experience this much fun from a film in awhile, plus the visuals are fucking a e s t h e t i c

Jeepers Creepers 2
Donnie Darko

They might even be considered good movies though. Hm...