Who's the best character?

Who's the best character?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M1vfXoUNDYA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Peter Gregory. RIP

/thread

>ywn see the version of Silicon Valley where Peter Gregory absolutely stole the show

Hesher and Habib are objectively best characters/duo.

Having watched SIlicon Valley first, it's really strange to see the change of Martin Starr.

in freaks and geeks, i meant to say.

Same. He'd been a wuss in everything I've seen him in (F&G, Adventureland, Knocked Up). Now he's just a bulkier, meaner Harris.

Jared, Gilfoy is cool but he is too much of an asshole

>tabs over spaces
>emacs
>mlady

They nailed the autist programmer type

around the third or fourth m'lady I wanted to tear my eyes out.

This. Then Jared and Gilfoyle.

Gavin this season was hilarious tho. The fucking bulldog scen

youtube.com/watch?v=M1vfXoUNDYA

>PP pivots at the end of S3.

Poetry

my favorite scene from that episode is when Jared just deliriously shuffles in after they've won and are all celebrating and they bring him into the celebration. Made me go "awwww"

would you go this far for your friends and your company?

peter gregory, jared and dinesh. worst is gilfoyle

If that show has a failing it is that there is no straight-man to play off of. They are all whacky need stereotypes with no context. Monica is meant to play that role, but she doesn't sell it at all. Just a miscast hot chock.

That is IF the show has a failing, which it doesn't. It is flawless satire.

TJ Miller's character is pretty funny.

But for overall badass quality, it's a tie between Jared and Gilfoyle. Their interactions are usually pretty funny, too.

>If that show has a failing it is that there is no straight-man to play off of.
Richard was kind of that in season 1 but he became a lot more eccentric as the show progressed. I think I've grown fonder of his character. The episode where he tries to explain Pied Piper to laymen was an amazing performance.

Dinesh isn't necessarily a huge stereotype. He's way too sarcastic to be the straight man, though. Overall, he's probably the most normal of the cast, just a little geeky.

Dinesh exists to get shit on. He's the porchmonkey.

He fucks.

Bag head

Watch the recent movie "Intruders" he was in if you want to see a different Martin Starr. Not the nicest guy.

no wait, worst is that bitch that replaced peter gregory in season 2. god what a waste. she can't do his mannerisims at all

this dude was funny but he was in the right small dosis

Jared's bro-level knows no bounds, he's just a bit of a weird dude.

Not Erlich or Gilfoyle. They're pure Reddit.

that bitch is terrible and it shows just how good is that guy that plays Sheldon and how good is Mayin Bialik in her role

She was so hot. I have a thing for degenerate feminists with colored hair.