Please tell me to do easiest way to do suicide in europe. Thank you any good advice

Please tell me to do easiest way to do suicide in europe. Thank you any good advice.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tZre18I_1Eg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

helium exit tank

also, only selfish cowards do that shit to their families

Drive a transport truck through a muslim neighborhood

go to the muslim neighborhood for some cultural enrichment

>go outside
>get killed by mob of shitskins

Be white.

She makes me want to be her property. Psychologist?

Speak out against islam

walk down your street holding the bible

Invade Russia before defeating Great Britain, and declare war on the United States for no particular reason

If somebodybwould sendceadiest eay to do this in Finland i would really appreciet.

T. OP

Can she be my mommy?

Speak out against white genocide.

Be white in a mudshit neighborhood

Exit bag

brrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Walk to Allepo

Did those libtards do that yet?

That scared the shit out of me when I saw the video. It's like they willingly want to get killed to start another war.

I'm drunk but going to do this anyway. My life really sucks. I'm 26 old, still virgin and nobody got job for me. I'm useless shit.

I'm double your age, drunk and the same boat.
You can survive longer. Don't be a bitch.

I need her as another mother ! ! !

Volunteer at a mosque, they're always looking for people like you.

I'm serious. It is going to happen. I can even send you oictires if tell me easy to do this.

OP

Are serious? Why are you alive?
.t. op

the best way? jump off a really high building, no way of going back once you jump and its 100% sure to kill you when you dive head first. also no one can save you like if youd take pills or shit but docs would pump out your stomach.

youtube.com/watch?v=tZre18I_1Eg

buy plane ticket to wyoming. Live there for a year, legally hire someone to kill you

Don't do it user. Elämä on hyvää!!!

I already asked someone to kill me in tornetwork, so it's probaplyly going to happen in my home.

Olen 26-vuotias neitsyt ja työtön mies. Ei ole ystäviä, eikä perhettä. Kerro vain helpoin tie tästä ulos, niin päästään kaikki helpolla.

Pls kill me

Critisize islam

*Criticize

Kun yksi kuolee, se on tehty. Se ei ole sen arvoinen, user. Ehkäpä huomenna, olet onnea muuttuu!!!

I want really die. I din't give shit about politics. I just hate my life really bad.

It's not worth it. How sure are you that what's on the other side is better?

The only people telling you not to do it are people too scared to do it themselves.

Suicide takes balls. Serious balls. There's a reason it was considered "honorable" in Japan for a millennia.

Deciding and following through with ending your own life is the MOST powerful thing you can do, period. It is the ultimate example of taking your destiny/fate into your own hands. The only reason governments make it "illegal" is because that's one less "unit" creating output for them to benefit from. The only reason an individual would tell you not to is because they've thought about it themselves and just couldn't follow through with it.

I don't know your situation, I don't know the details of your life but I'm not going to pretend like there are so many abstract bullshit things to think about like faggots in this thread listening to too much emo music.

inb4 don't do it because "just hold on another day"

inb4 don't do it because "people care about you" (the reality is nobody really gives a fuck about anybody and the people that use this excuse are either sheltered as fuck or are ok lying to you. I am not one of those people. At absolute best, you may have a pair of parents who give half a fuck about you.)

inb4 "I had a friend this did this and that and it hurt my feelings" (how narcissistic and shallow could you be to tell a total stranger that the reason THEY shouldn't end THEIR pain is because it might hurt YOU, a nobody?)

inb4 "I knew this person who survived and regretted it" (No shit, 100% of people who survive are going to regret it when they end up in a psych ward where everyone around them is watching their every move to make sure they won't/can't follow through and succeed the next time and drugging them up like a zombie.)

inb4 100 other shallow, self-absorbed reasons why OP shouldn't follow through with it that is ultimately what he/she wants to do

snap your own neck with bare hands
>easy to perform
>cheap

How sure are that it's NOT better "on the other side"?

Your reasoning is illogical at best.

>you shouldn't kill yourself because i'm twice the shitbag you are and still breathing because i'm too lazy to eat a bullet

wow, great reason for someone else NOT to kill themselves.

Jump face first off a tall structure.

Scream "Islam is a shit religion, Mohammed is a pedophile"

>be europe
>vote for Angela Merkel
>be over run with mudslimes
>be patient, you will be killed one way or another
>zero effort
>???
>profit

American's with zero foreign policy knowledge...

Oh man, so edgy

boMMMbs?