What does Sup Forums think of Six Feet Under?

What does Sup Forums think of Six Feet Under?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p6nYLtDuNI8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

one of my favorite shows

melodramatic tripe
>that entire season focused on nate's missing wife
>that entire season of david's silly PTSD hallucinations
>that entire season of laura or whatever the redhead girls' name is being so experimental lesbian

I think i've hated everyone on this show at some point

it's good

lanklet propaganda
>muh manlets are shit
>muh girls hate short guys
>muh baby face xD

Show is based.

overrated trash.

Probably the best family drama that isn't The Sopranos. Also ridiculously funny at times. Funnier than most comedies.

Humorless dick.

Chris Barnes should have stopped after Cannibal Corpse

it felt like the type of humor I got out of Twin Peaks

not a bad comparison.

So good.
youtube.com/watch?v=p6nYLtDuNI8

Nate had it rough.

I don't know you but I know The Wire is your favourite show.

Goddamn fucking autist get outta here

It was good, but certainly not HBO's best.

Top 3 HBO shows:
>Sopranos
>Rome
>Deadwood

underrated post

Amazing television. So many different feelings around those characters. I still haven't gotten over the finale. Nate was a good man...

I really enjoyed the show and is quite unique but I think it could have been better if it was shorter and some side stories such as Claire's experimentation etc would not have existed

had to bail on it.
Old lady sadness is the worst kind of sadness and the mother on that show was nothing but old lady sadness

even having skipped 2 seasons the finale was legitimately great

Started it just recently, really digging it. Nate is based, Michael C Hall is great in characters other than Dexter, and Brenda and Billy are both super compelling. So is Nate interacting with his father's ghost. Don't ruin anything for me I'm not quite finished season one

Enjoy it mate

the end made me cry

wasn't as great an end as i was led to believe, but still one of the best of a tv show

the threat of nate kicking off every season, and then actually doing in the last, fucking show.

user you have a strange definition of "entire season"

>like 4 episodes about Lisa Fisher's disappearance
>PTSD hallucinations happened only a few times that we saw, although it was spread out because people don't just snap out of that shit in 45 minutes like on your pleb dramas
>the lesbian storyline was literally one single episode, then dropped

this
Any other show would have made the gay and minority characters the only perfect flawless characters, but 6FU pulled no punches.