Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

Ask a Subway worker (me) anything.

Why are you making shit tier threads instead of trying to cure the Cancer that is Sup Forums Winter edition?

Does the free subway from T-mobile Tuesday work?

I heard you're friends with Mr. Fogle

Where do you work?

This thread is far from shit tier. I'm sorry there are no furry cuck lollies, mate.

Why does everyone who runs a subway is a sand nigger?

Depends on the store. My boss wont take them, but a subway ran by a different manager a few towns over accepts coupons and stuff from newspapers and websites.

My boss is a camel-jockey. Subways are surprisingly cheap to run, and they make a shitload of money. Probably just a coincidence though.

Sorry, but do you think anybody gives one single fuck?

You work at Subway slopping sandwiches together for minimum wage or slightly above. High school dropouts, morons, monkeys, and literal robots can do your job. Are we supposed to be terribly interested in your routine of drudgery?

Come back here if you become a doctor or an engineer or FBI agent or something that's actually fucking interesting and that we didn't all do as teenagers.

that doesnt answer my question, m9.
nm. im bored with your white ass.
bc you are shit tier.

I like your sandwiches

Subway workers/managers are either spics or sand niggers. Is this true?

Can you make a black forest ham sandwich and post a picture

I'm sorry your mother hit you so hard when you were a little kid, and that your retard helmet is so tight it makes you think stupid things like this.

This is my first job and I make 9 dollars an hour. Currently saving up for medical school.

I'm sorry you feel the need to be so mean to others, you dirty cancer-swab.

Subway pays $9 an hour. It aint that bad for putting sandwhiches together.

can i eat your ass?

how long does that shit sit there for
why the guac stay green
weirdest creation

>saving up for medical school
>by working part-time at Subway

Fucking kek.

I will at some point. Maybe.

This is completely true.

Grossest thing you/ your coworker has done to a sandwich?

goddamn quad quads.

how good is the fresh fit platter?

Do you ever spread your gf's butt-buns, stuff it with meat and veggies, then put the sauce you want, and eat it?

Are you proud to work there or is this a stepping stone? I have done every shit job ( not saying your job is I have done much worse). What's the next step Sup Forums bro?

Only thing I can think of is prepping something without putting gloves on.

The closer I usually work for picks his ass all the time and forgets to put on gloves when he fills lettuce or spinach.

(OP)

Nothing stays on the line, cooled, for over two days. After that we toss it. If anything looks bad at your local subway it's probably because it's shitilly managed

Where do you work?

What do you think of seafood and crab

This is just a placeholder until I can get a spot in a nearby Eco-Lab. My grandfather is a shift leader there, and he is going to put in a good word for me.

It starts Mon-Thurs. 13.75/hr.

I hope to have enough money to start college on my own. My family just gets by and I dont want to burden them any more than necessary especially financially.

would you recommend working at subway to someone looking for a job?

What the fuck is with asking "cheeseandtoasted?" about 7 fucking times?

Seriously. All the Subways out in my neck of the woods appear to be staffed by complete and utter failures in life.

What makes your bread taste good?

I personally hate it. I think it's the worst sandwich there. BUT, we sell a lot of it here for some reason.

why do you think they are working at subway

did you go to subway before you started working there

do you still eat subway

Weirdest sandwich you've ever had to make.

Lol

subway you fuck

Do you think Jen Ledger is into anal?

How often u cum in the chicken teriyaki?

Not really a question
But you guys always put a laughable amounts of black olives in sandwhiches

Yes. It's very simple, and easy to get raises. Most managers will give you a raise if you get good reviews on surveys. I started $8.25 and in a couple months I'm sitting at $9.25.

We make so many sandwiches a day, and there is a lot of shit to remember for each individual sandwich, that asking you what you want a thousand times would be better than putting all that nasty shit you dont want on your sub, eh? It's easy to forget when you are thinking about all that at the same time. I don't struggle, too much, but that's just how it is for some people I guess.

We rise it in humidity. It's called proofing and it makes the bread very spongy and tall. Slightly sweeter as well for some reason.

Is your subway owned by hindus?

Ever lube up your ass with the honey mustard sauce and just let a nigger go to town on it?

kek

I agree. Most people are too lazy to portion right. This old lady I work with has been working at our subway for two years, 10-3 every day. She helps open. The way she explains it, you just stop giving a shit eventually.

Honey-Oat on Wheat bread: Roast beef, pepperoni, the sauce from the meatballs, toasted with vinegar and oil and onions.

I also had a seafood (crab) with salami and banana peppers, topped with the sweet onion sauce. Nasty as fuck.

I used to go to subway a lot, but I got sick of it. I only started working there because a friend guaranteed me a position there.

What city? How ironic on Sup Forums my younger brother is a senior chemist at eco lab in Minneapolis

what is up with the two napkins? every subway i've been to its ALWAYS two napkins. turkey and cheese? two napkins meatball with extra sauce? two napkins.

Ever eaten out of the little trough that u guys flick all the shitty bits into while u make the sandwiches?

What's the biggest argument you've gotten into a customer about?

This exactly

Hey OP, do you give cops free food or drink?

Why the fuck do you put so much lettuce on my sandwich?

One time I saw there was a full chicken strip in there. I said what the hell and took a bite. It was nasty, never did it again. I hate cleaning the bane so much now.

I work at a store in Minnesota. I don't remember the branch number.

Two napkins is standard, but if you more than one sandwich, you can usually get anywhere from two to ten. I normally give three to five, depending on how overweight they are or how full their sandwich is.

What your most hated sub?

The bread tastes like shit

Can you tell a persons personality by what they pick for their subway?

Two napkins can suck my fucking dick

That's cos they always put shit in yours dickhead

I woulda taken a chance on a whole chicken strip to bro.

There is an officer that stops by for a cookie, and every now and again I give him another one on the house. Or offer him a drink/chips sometimes. Just because he's very polite and tips well. He looks a little like paul blart, actually.

Someone got upset that we had to bake more wheat. They ended up throwing their ten gallon hat on the floor, throwing their wallet at me and then swearing as they exited the store.

Later they came back in for their hat and wallet, and we still didn't have wheat done, so he threatened my mother and then left the store. I kinda told him to fuck off. I don't argue with my customers.

Shitty workers portioning your toppings bad.

Not like anyone else is

this

i suck my own dick faggot

Sometimes. I can tell when someone is a total shrewd, because they usually get a veggie or turkey sandwich. Or a salad, low calorie stuff.

Most people that are really polite and tip well get steak, or something hardy. Like, blue-collar fellas or generally nice people.

Fratty, stuck up or assholish dudes normally get the chicken teryaki and ask for extra sauce. I fucking hate closing their wet sandwiches.

I've gotten pretty good at guessing what people want.

Ask for more then, you goddamn retard.

What's the tuna recipe

Whats with retards not figuring out you get 2 napkins with your sub?

Tuna (dried, and vacuum sealed) + Mayo (to taste)

Guess u gotta hey

More like, what's with people not asking for more and then complaining about the standard amirte.

Thats not the point. Obviously you personally understand if you give more napkins for heavy sandwiches

thanks for the (You)

The napkins are always those dry as fuck ones too

how does a napkin standard make any sense

>He thinks engineering or doctor's work is interesting.
Come back when you graduate high school.

Any good stories about fat people?

Most people just give two because it's standard. Peronsally, i'd be pissed if i had a heavy ass sandwich and i got one or two napkins only. since i have that sort of empathy i usually give too many napkins.

But i do understand that the two-napkin dilemma is a bit frustrating. But knowing you're gonna get two and not asking for more is just as stupid.

Can Skyrim survive economically and in militaristic ventures without the help of the Empire?

More than likely.

fair enough

I mean. I graduated this year. Guess I'm still really young, huh?

No really good obese people stories though. Most just get a high-calorie sandwich with all the toppings and say they want to lose weight.

why the fuck are you such a messy eater that you need a handful of napkins for a single sandwich

Do you consider yourself a sandwich artist? Thats what I hear your position is

Anyone homeless people ever go in the restroom for like 20 minutes?

Who gives a fuck?

On applications, you apply as a sandwich artist yeah. Whether I wanna be called one or not is up for debate.

that shit be squirtin when i be bitin

No way, nords are basically frozen niggers and will end up fucking their country over and getting pwned by half-elves of some shit

No. Fat people do though.

Not very many people. Welcome to the thread though!

How often do you spit in the veggies when its 9pm and no customers

Never. That reminds me of the time that dirty fuck who worked at burger king posted on Sup Forums a picture of him standing in the lettuce containers, then you fuckers found out what store he worked at and got him fired. lmao.

Whats the one demographic you rarely see as customers, like do chinks eat there?

Asians never come to subway. And when they do, it's pizza's that they get.

Does your store have pizza and soup or chili? Whats inside those veggie pattys that look like fried eggplant?

We have soup and pizza. Not sure what's in those veggie burger patties though. Carrots for sure.

You can get pizza at a subway? I just went today and got a footlong, i got
>Black forest ham on Italian herbs and cheese( that bread is super good imo)
>American cheese
>toasted
>all of the veggies except for olives
>lite mayo
am I an asshole? is that a good order?

not very exciting. more concise veggies and a different sauce would make for a better sammich

But...Skyrim belongs to the Nords