Time traveler here. Last thread got no replies...

Time traveler here. Last thread got no replies. Just feel like getting some pseudo-social interaction around the holidays since I can't be with my family.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3iwcszYcfUI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Show tits

Merry christmas, lonely dude.

Thanks. Merry Christmas to you as well. How's your Christmas?

Hey

No-can-do. Skinny guy here, otherwise I'd show you mantits.

Sup.

Watch this drunk man eat a live frog

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3iwcszYcfUI

Feel free to ask about time travel shit. Just as long as it's not joke questions.

Why would I do that?

How long does Trump last?

Will trump get assasinated?

Full term, no re-election though. It seems like Trump is a huge deal but by 2018 it's the same shit. At least that's what I've heard/observed from family members. No one remembers or really cares much about his presidency. I had to learn about it as part of school and my training, but really he was just a forgettable president like Harrison or Buchanan.

No.

Name the next terror attack on us soil

Date and where

What's the racial make-up of America/Europe in your time?

Sounds about right

No-can-do. 1. Because the definition of "terrorist attack" is vague so answering that with any sort of certainty. 2. Because I can't remember shit that specific, I've been out of my time for 5 years. 3. Because even if I did remember, there are some things I can't talk about without risking fucking everything up in the future.

I can't really speak for Europe since I've never been there. I know it's really not much different in America, aside from a higher ratio of Asians after ~2050 for various reasons.

Is the newest model Acura nsx fucking sick or nah in that year?

What's the general trend in music and how severe is top 40 syndrome?

I'm pretty shit when it comes to cars. I get made fun of because I like Fords. My first car was a '02 Myra and people gave me so much shit, but I think the fact that I've been t-boned and it still purrs says a lot.

I don't know what Top 40 syndrome is but compared to music today, music in my day is kinda...I don't know. I know that a lot of the trendy stuff now is forgotten but some gems become timeless. I guess the best way to compare it is flip-flopping. People got tired of the electronic stuff happening currently (2000-2022) and what I like to call the "acoustic period" which was amazing. Raw instruments, vocals, clean mixes. It was short-lived but one of my favorite modern musical periods. Today's music's flopped back to electronic shit so I guess it's just never-ending.

I know you're not really a time traveler but i'm bored, so i'll humor you and myself.

01. Are niggers still around in the future?
02. Do we ever defeat ISIS?
03. Have Aliens made contact yet?
04. Has Jesus come yet?
05. Who replaces Hugh Jackman as Wolverine?
06. Is World of Warcraft still around?
07. Do women still have rights in the future?
08. Who is the president in your time?
09. Has world war three happened yet?
10. Do millennials ruin the world?

I'm gonna answer the non-joking ones because I like some of these questions.
2. ISIS defeats itself. You can already see it happening.
3. No.
5. Not gonna spoil that one, but you're in for a treat.
6. Sort of...ish? There's still all sorts of media like books, shows, movies, etc. but the sequel bombed.
8. I can't really answer that one for reasons stated above.
9. Technically, but it's not called that. All I'll say is that you should definitely protect your private info. People are just giving up their privacy and it's a slippery slope.
10. Nah, think of it more as a setback.

I'm poor as fuck, could you give me any winning lotto numbers? (The mega millions). I would be forever in your debt and I would even set up an account for you and deposit how ever much you wanted. So you would benefit as well once time catches up to the future. Please help me? I'm living in a roach motel because I can't afford anything else. I'm tired of struggling through life.

Shit, man, I'd love to help because that doesn't affect the future in any significant way. But I don't really have that info...

I appreciate the fact that you would help if you could. Bummer that you can't. I really would help you out if you helped me. I'm one of the rare ones in the world. I actually am honest.

How/When Does One Piece End?

1 Whenish are you from?
2 Did the Great wars happen yet?
3 Do we have sustainable colonies off planet?
4 Do we have a fission power system? (is it tritium?)
5 Can we finally download maths and sciences into our heads?

1. I was born in 2190, and I came back (to 2010) in 2231.
2. The great wars were 1 and 2. They stopped numbering them outside of headlines, really.
3. Colonies? Yes. Sustainable? Questionable at best.
4. No, we accidentally found another way. Can't go into specifics but it's out of left field.
5. No, but we found much better ways to educate. Schooling in this era is way behind and it only gets worse before it gets better.

Good answering OP, but here's the toughest question yet.

Why is your life so sad that you pretend to be a time traveler on a Afghan Lysol manufacturing board?

What does that even mean?

What is the life expectancy in your time?

you're a terrible actor

do people in the future not have movies?

Kek

Is becoming a cyborg a thing within my lifetime? Like replacing my shitty eyes? Hacking off my arm for something that has functionality/tools?

Do I get a gf?

We have plenty of movies. It's not like society collapsed.

How many genders are there?

Within the next 30 years there's huge advancements in restoring vision and hearing. Don't lose hope.

you should watch some and take some notes so the next time you make one of these threads it's more engaging

Oh, and to answer the cyborg question; Yes? Kind of. If you're meaning straight up Robocop, no.

Is the death toll for the next great war on par with either of the first two?

Do you want me to lie and make shit up so it's more exciting for you?

Nah more Ghost in the Shell

no obviously I want you to be better at making shit up. you don't have to respond, I'm just giving feedback

so what country was the first to undertake a serious large scale bio-engineering operation to slow the effects of climate change?

>Time traveler here. Last thread got no replies.
Geez I wonder why

Can I chill out with my fear of the nukes dropping?

1. Do we have spaceships in the future? Stuff like Star Trek or Star Wars kinda ships? Or anything close to that? If so, are we exploring the universe?

2. Are we still alone in the universe?

3. Have cures for things like Cancer, Aids, Alzheimers, Diabetes, Heart Disease, and the common cold happened yet?

4. Have any asteroids hit Earth yet and done any significant damage? If so... what part of Earth and around what year? I'd like to avoid it if possible.

5. Does Trump start launching nukes when he takes office like all the liberal morons say that he will?

This one's actually a shocker. First push was in the US and other countries just piggybacked. China acted prideful and pretended there wasn't a problem until the businesses in China took it upon themselves to really get their hands in the dirt and find a solution.

Will we be able to go and purchase short barreled rifles/shotguns, suppressors, and full auto firearms from a gun store very easily in the near future? Like, being able to do so in a decriminalized manner, without lengthy processes?

Do we ever cure cancer?
Do the Ottawa Senators ever win the Stanley Cup?
Will I ever find true love?

>I like Fords
So, you're some kind of red neck from the future hu?

Does ford ever make another model of Ranger?

1. Nothing close to the scale of Star Trek or Star Wars, but we're getting bigger and better machines as time goes on. Not quite exploring the universe yet.
2. That's something I'm still wondering.
3. AIDS is eradicated in that we're able to medicate it enough to where it's no longer able to be transmitted, so it just died out. Still outcrops occasionally like the Ebola thing that happened recently in this era. Alzheimers is slowly but surely disappearing, but it's something we learn to be able to prevent, not cure sadly. Common cold, no. Diabetes, no.
4. No. People think 2036 is a big year for asteroids but it's 2012 all over again. There was even another movie.
5. No.

what did we do?

As soon as he's tell you it'd cease to exist and therefore be false, as it would be prevented
That's just how time works for tragedies

How many Pokemon are there in the future?

It gets worse. Guns become less popular in the pretty near future because something new and even easier to obtain/manufacture essentially replaces them. If you're caught with it and without a license you're gonna get a lengthy sentence.

does the peepee go in the poopoo

Have transsexual cyborgs succeeded in procreation through anal fissures?

Kinda, under a different name. I guess that doesn't really count though.

Will we walk on mars?

Actually, yes. But then the new name.

So when does half life 3 come out

How many?

Yes! And it opens up a horrible can of worms for international relations.

Does the obesity problem in western countries ever get under control or do things get worse?

You don't have to tell me what the item is, but is it more effective than a firearm? Enough so to render them being widely replaced? And could you provide an estimate on which year this might happen?

1. Does weed ever get FULLY legalized across the USA or is it still just certain states?

2. Does another "Metallica" type metal band ever come along in the future? What I mean is, is there ever another amazing metal band that gains as much fame and accomplishes as much as they did?

3. Is metal even still around in the future? Please tell me rock and roll, metal, and any type of rock music in general is still around.

4. Are gay people still around? I'm not even trolling when asking this. I just want to know.. do they ever go away? Does it get worse, does it get better, Is it more accepted, is it less accepted, that kind of thing.

5. Does religion still exist in your time?

6. Does minimum wage ever go up? As in, do poor people EVER get a fucking break? Or is the world still about the rich in the future?

7. Any small start up companies that turn out to be HUGE later on? Think things like Microsoft, Google, stuff like that... If so, could you give me some names so I could invest and try to make a little money?

Does Africa ever invent the wheel in an effort to modernize their mud hut villages?

US in particular implement a huge tax on fatty foods. It sucks but it helps slightly. It's also unpopular because a government agency gets to decide what's considered "fatty"

What is the future of gaming?

1. What is the political sphere like?
2. What are race relations like?
3. Is this whole sjw thing a passing trend or a future staple?

1. Fully, but it's still a long time coming. Just be patient.
2. Not in that sense. There's a similar period where rock music comes back in a big way but it only lasts roughly a decade.
3. Definitely. All the staple genres of today are still around.
4. Yes. More accepted to the point where it's not really thought about anymore sort of like women's suffrage.
5. Yes.
6. Yeah, but you've still got 2 more presidential terms to get through before that problem even starts to get addressed.
7. No names, but there's 2 companies in particular from the last decade that you're going to hear a lot about for a long time, just like Google and Microsoft.

When will I die? And how?

It's rolling. It's unbelievable. At least by today's standards. #1 thing I miss about my era. Good stuff today, but nowhere near what we see in the future.

1. Rough, but recovering from the last big conflict. I'm optimistic. Not world peace, but it's a start.
2. Racist people still exist. It's never going away. Thankfully, policing becomes less race-biased.

Is anti-semitism still a thing?

Not on an international level but on a case-by-case basis, sometimes.

>Buchanan
Just so you know, time travel user, Buchanan was president during the outbreak of the Civil War. He sped the war along by pulling some shady shit with the Chief Justice, convincing him to reformulate the Missouri Compromise as part of the Dred Scott decision. Probably should've gone with one of the boring presidents between Polk and Buchanan, who were all heroes of the Mexican-American War and were elected as "compromise presidents" who wouldn't answer the question of slavery.

I apologize. He was glossed over in my curriculum, but that is a very important role.

Don't sweat it, even non-time-travelers have a poor grasp of the 19th century. I'm usually more interested in philosophy, so I know the 19th as the century devoted to obsessive categorization, while the 20th was devoted to obsessive formalization and synthesis (e.g., reformulating math as being entirely about set theory). Which is funny, since the 20th century intellectually imploded, with the work of Husserl, Turing, Godel, and Kuhn, but nobody really seems to have noticed. Do you have any sense of the broad intellectual trends of the rest of the 21st?

Just to elaborate, I don't know anything like lottery numbers or odds for gambling and the such. I was taught specific things about the era of 2010-2025. That's my tenure.

With the expansion of electronic media, ideas are able to echo throughout the entire world (and beyond, actually) in the present onward. The issue is that very few individuals were able to stand out as they did before the advent of modern (by 2016's standards) communications technology. If I had to choose something, I'd say the way the entire world is able to mesh and crowdsource a single project, idea, theorem, etc. in near realtime is important today, and even moreso in the future.

Bitcoin, yes/no? If no, cryptocurrency in general ( +which one?)

But crowdsourcing is a disaster (just look at Bureaucracy Online, aka Wikipedia) and there's no one big project that would really matter. So basically you're saying is, the future is even more stagnant than today, where "innovation" means "whatever enriches VCs" and "tech" is a measure of how far one can get one's head up one's ass.

It continues to be niche, but it leads the way for a national form of electronic currency to come to the forefront. I believe that that defeats the point entirely.

I'm not time travel user, but I'm bearish on cryptocurrency because it's not money. The closest analogy would be, it's like stock issued by a company that doesn't exist. The hallmark of real financial assets is that they're redeemable (real money is redeemable to pay taxes, if you're curious), so that's always going to be a bit of a problem.

There's already a federal electronic clearing system, it's called Fedwire. How else do you think you can clear an ACH transaction in minutes?

If you look at it that way. I'm more talking about a couple of future startups that are able to bring together scientific minds in a fairly innovative way, thousands across the world are able to collaborate together in a way we've never seen before. It changes everything and I can't imagine a way for a lot of the breakthroughs that will happen to happen without it.

Are you the reason Berenstein Bears is now Berenstain Bears?

will i ever be happy

It was always Berenstain. Seems irrelevant but legitimately important in future discussions to explain causation.

Do we ever find out what the fox says?