Early 20's female, got a crush on my dad. Help. What do?

Early 20's female, got a crush on my dad. Help. What do?

Does your name start with an E?

post tits

tits or gtfo

help your dad laid

stop posting
kill self
blow dad
that order
newfag cancer

Tits = "help"

Obvs, wake him with a blowie. Make sure to proudly show him his load before swallowing.

kys

Crush enough that you want to fuck him?

lol shut the fuck up Karly

suck his dick obv

Post feet

But how do I seduce him? I don't even know if he wants me to suck his dick.

talk to him about your feelings toward him, post results

Your a girl, girls are natural flirty with their dads. Just start hugging him more, in ways where your slightly up against his dick.

>post tits
>fuck him
>kill yourself

If I can pontificate for a bit, for your edification, one of the rules of the Internet is "there are no girls on the Internet".

This rule does not mean what you think it means. In real life, people like you for being a girl. They want to fuck you, so they pay attention to you and they pretend what you have to say is interesting, or smart or clever. On the Internet, we don't have the chance to fuck you. This means the advantage of being a "girl" does not exist. You don't get a bonus to conversation just because I'd like to put my cock in you.

When you make a post like "hurr durr, I'm a girl" you are begging for attention. The only reason to post it is because you want your girl-advantage back, because you are too vapid and too stupid to do or say anything interesting without it. You are forgetting the rules, there are no girls on the Internet.

The one exception to this rule, the one way you can get your "girlness" back on the Internet, is to post your tits. This is, and should be, degrading for you, an admission that the only interesting thing about you is your naked body.

tl;dr: tits with timestamp or GTFO

What did you uncle touch your pussy or something faggot?

don`t do anything...your an idiot...find neckbeard basement dweller and blow him...

All fours, present pussy, get fucked

>find a neckbeard basement dweller and blow me
ftfy

My dad came to visit this summer and after he left I had a dream about us. In my dream he was sleeping on a futon downstairs. I sat by his bedside to wake him up, but instead he woke up pulled me down to him, kissing my neck. I was stunned, so I let him grab me by the hips and roll me on top on him. By then I was lost in the moment. We were grinding on each other, still fully clothed. Then I woke up.

I was so distraught by this dream, seeing as I never thought about my dad this way before. What was first denial turned into gut wrenching realization. Now I'm in a state of numbing acceptance that I just want my dad to fuck me more than anything.

shut up bitch

Good lord, this got me hard as fuck...

The thing is, I know it's wrong. But I can't seem to help it. I never lived with my dad. He was hardly ever there for me growing up. By the time I was an adult we started actually bonding, but he was more like a best friend than a father. He never was able to take on the "father" role.

Last time he visited me, he took me out shopping. Got me heels that he said were sexy. Bought me a dress. Took me out to a bar. Held my hand as we walked back to the car because I was too drunk to walk straight in my new heels. He never laid a hand on me in any in appropriate way. But it was the way he complimented me and the "dates" he took me out on that had me feeling a little funny.

sorry we're hypocrites and only accept gay love, so tough it out until we shred away enough religion to accept your love for your dad.

shut up bitch

i get it, i have a half sister i never hadmuch to do with until i was 18, it was hard to see her as a sister because she was never around, you mind doesnt make the connection. we had sex 3 times and still talk on and off to this day, nothing sexual anymore tho. just go for it

As a dad, I will tell you to do NOTHING unless you want to fuck up your relationship forever. What happens if it ends badly? You never see him again?

>as a dad
>on Sup Forums
lol

He lives far away. I don't want to just send him a text or tell him how I feel over a phone call, then have it be awkward next time I see him. Should I just tell him now? Or wait to see him again then seduce him in person? How should I do this? I'm nervous as hell and don't want to make things so awkward that he stops talking to me.

Spotted a creepy dad

same poster as above you, shit went bad between me and my sis but we recovered and eventually had a normal bro/sis relationship after and the bonus was we can talk to each other about any of our fucked up shit without judgement. its one of those things that could destroy or being closer then before

my sister lives states away and only saw eachother a few times a year, best to wait and just make subtle moves and see his reaction, eg hand on his thigh close to his crotch, that way if it goes wrong you can play it off as an accident and forget the whole thing.

Sounds like a solid plan.
Thanks.