Thinking about buying a sex doll, but no idea what to go with in terms of size/brand...

Thinking about buying a sex doll, but no idea what to go with in terms of size/brand. Anyone have any experience with one of these things?

Other urls found in this thread:

mysiliconelovedoll.com/mini-real-doll
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Seems legit but where would you hide something like this?

Why would I need to hide it if I live alone?

It's the best decision I've ever made in my life; I got a 4.7 ft one and I kind of wish I'd gone with the 5.5 ft, but any larger than the 4.7 ft one I have would be really difficult to position and move around

Thanks for the input. What brand did you go with? How is the sex? What about maintenance?

>It's the best decision I've ever made in my life

Since now you can fuck whenever, etc. Does it give you a sense of sexual freedom never before had? or something like that?

Vaginally it's as accurate and as good as real if not better in terms of texture, tightness, lubrication. There are ones with orifices that are removable for cleaning, but I would imagine they slide around inside and feel less realistic, mine is built-in. I typically clean it with soap and a small towel after each use. The mouth actually has a natural suction to it as well, kind of like when you put a finger in a baby's mouth. The anal is kind of too tight to be of much use.

The breasts aren't as light/airy/bouncey as real ones, but they're sexy and nice to feel

Mine was from e-bay, idk the brand or anything. I found a best offer add and got a $1300 one for $1000.

Think about it; if you take a new girl out for a date you're paying at elast 30 dollars with no guarentee of sex, and at LEAST 2 dates before any realistic hope for sex in most cases. Fuck this thing 10 times and it's paid for itself.

I have 3 and they all look like girls who are 11 to 13 years old with just budding tits and virgin pussies to pop. I never cum so hard with my cock in them. You have to get them thru a Japanese company. Well worth it.

all you have to do is go on craigslist and type some type of advertisement but don't market yourself and you have to ask for a girl. and when you do that you gotta get a girl that is perfect for you and your family and not ready to start the shit because then you would be lost. it's not that hard. I've got like 3 girls doing that but when they meet you you have to act like you meant it. don't get a doll. get a real doll. it's not a declaration but something you gotta love onto. don't make the same mistake I did by not be facetious

I'm coming off of a really abusive, nasty marriage and just being away from all of the negatives sides of women, the envy, the hatred, the wastefullness, the incompetence, the disobedience, the neediness; it's just relaxing to have realistic-enough sex with something whenever I want it.

It only gets weird when you're the sort of person who wants to have an emotional relationship with the doll. imo

>Fuck this thing 10 times and it's paid for itself.

You've basically got me sold. There's also the fact that you're not going to find a girl this hot.

>Think about it; if you take a new girl out for a date you're paying at elast 30 dollars with no guarentee of sex, and at LEAST 2 dates before any realistic hope for sex in most cases. Fuck this thing 10 times and it's paid for itself.

TOP FUCKING KEK!

What brand are they, if you don't mind me asking?

>kind of like when you put a finger in a baby's mouth.

for the price of a sex doll you can get a venus 2000, a laptop and a VR headset. Much better investment IMO.

I have all three and it's fucking awesome.

>It only gets weird when you're the sort of person who wants to have an emotional relationship with the doll. imo

This actually makes a lot of sense user! Thanks

I've got 2 out of 3 already, lol.

Thanks, it is really hot and the flesh is realistic, sliding your hand across it is less than realistic, but squeezing/holding/spanking is perfect.
I retrospect I would say go for the tallest one you can afford.

This was on sale so I put in an order a few days ago
waiting for delivery still so I can't comment yet, but looking forward to her

mysiliconelovedoll.com/mini-real-doll

only 100cm (not life size) and not a realistic style, but this appeals to me cause easier to handle and lolicon/weeb

>>tallest

mfw the doll is taller than me

you never have people over? There is never the possibility that you would need to have friends over on short notice? Like being out at a bar and say "hey lets all go back to my place after the bar closes etc.?"

In cases like that, a closet will do. My friends aren't the kind to go snooping.

There will be a day when there VR-integrated sex dolls. Where the VR headset recognizes them and makes them part of the virtual reality and adds sounds, a story, etc....

THAT is going to be fucking awesome..

Put perfume on it, give it a name, you can get custom colored eyes and wigs obviously. It makes a beautiful display piece if you don't ever have company over.

If you want love get a date, but if you just ned to stick your dick into something and be happy and not need to be nice to it afterwards or take a shower or owe anything, or have someone staying in your house unwanted; get one.

Takes like 3-4 weeks for shipping

I keep it out when I'm alone because it's expensive and I don't want to have something like that just sitting in a closet, but yeah if someone's coming over I put it away

Since they can have removable parts, they should make one where you can interchange the vagina for a huge penis (dildo). Also make a really tall Amazon size one, so I can finally feel like I am jumping on a huge Amazon shemale

you dont need a sex doll son you need shock therapy

dayummmm those hips
i want this one

I'm out, hope I helped.

Just get over the initial weirdness of it; I promise you it's worth it and you won't have regrets as long as you get a decent one.

Me too!

>hey all look like girls who are 11 to 13 years old

Weren't they banned from making those? Or if the made them look young they couldn't have holes? I might be wrong, but I think that's what I heard

is this a real thing? I've never seen a disney character doll!!!

Wow, is that real?

Unfortunately I don't believe it is, but it's definitely a good idea to make one!

But can you bend the feet?

What the fuck is this guy trying to say? I think he may have an advanced case of syphilis from one of his Craigslist hookups.

I think I prefer these type of faces. The realistic ones stare into my soul too much