HELP A FAG. How do you clear your system of opiates/cocaine? I have a interview coming up soon and I'm 100% gonna fail...

HELP A FAG. How do you clear your system of opiates/cocaine? I have a interview coming up soon and I'm 100% gonna fail. Also drug thread.

That aint shit. I'm a 1+ year daily weed smoker. Probably's gonna take me a month to purge. I recommend just exercising and replenishing your system with water to try to replace the water in ur system.

Thanks user

Have you tried summoning a demon? they're usually good for helping with stuff like that. they'll make you pay in life force, but you'll get the job.

Don't do drugs when you know you have a job interview.
The more you know.

Pre-employment tests are rarely supervised, just bring someone else's piss or fake piss. make sure you use a warmer and all is good.

I'll try that
This was unexpected and a surprise. I applied month's ago and they recently called

Just do more drugs to get over your worries.

How would I bring someone else's piss in?
I will if I get the job

if you eat large amounts of bensodiazepines (rc ones) they will make drug test invalid due to high conecntrations of benso.

Easy...You're not going to be part of the workforce and that's OK.

You'll probably just buy more drugs and lose the job you sinful bastard

Condom taped to your leg or hidden in your underwear.

Sounds correct
tI'll try that to be honest

cranberry juice with a shot apple cider vinegar and lemon juice.
drink this and water for a couple of days before the test. pee a lot.

yea due to the high conentration it will neutralize the drug test

Fuck off Christfag.

No THC? The drugs you mentioned take 3-5 days if not done habitually. Just drink plenty of fluids and try to get some exercise. Preferably cardio.

I recommend trying the Daemonolatry Goetia.

You can find a PDF online if you search.

PROTIP: Scribd will let you download if you stick a bunch of Spanish text from a random text generator in a text file and upload it.

But other things work also... even just calling out, or finding rituals online.

Good luck,

Is this some illuminate type stuff?

Stop taking it for at least 5 days and drink lots of fluids, most is cleared by 3-4 but I wouldn't bet my career on it. Drug testing is highly biased against weed smokers because THC is fat soluble and stays in your system for over a month. Most water soluble salts (the form most pharmaceuticals take as they're more stable than free bases) clear your system quickly

most of the advice in this thread is for THC, or is just garbage

opiates clear in under a week with good hydration, cocaine in a day or two

if you can choose when to take it take it in the afternoon after chugging water all day