Just going to let you guys do whatever you feel is best with this. Not asking for shit

Just going to let you guys do whatever you feel is best with this. Not asking for shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2016/12/26/drexel-professor-draws-ire-after-posting-white-genocide-tweet-on-christmas.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nothing will happen to him, but that shouldn't suprise anyone

OP here, I'm not that great at trolling, I'm more of a flamer. He's already blocked 2 of my accounts, but maybe someone smarter than I am can get him to threaten a juvenile or something?

our best minds are already on it

It's fucking sarcasm you dumbass

I lurk here alot user. I'm surprised you didn't just run with the flamer thing kek

Here is this.

foxnews.com/us/2016/12/26/drexel-professor-draws-ire-after-posting-white-genocide-tweet-on-christmas.html

also saw on yahoo news he may be allowed to keep his teaching job, allowing your children to ask for white genocide next >Holiday Season<

also, remember to pay your taxes goyim!

Who the fuck cares?
>White men calls for white genocide in what is presumably satire
>insecure and racist conservatives who are so pro free-speech have a cry about it
>what is irony?
>what is hypocracy?

JIDL appears on schedule

Heil Hitler

>what is presumably satire
nigga if you put ANY effort into knowing what you are talking about that the guy has been saying retarded shit like that for years, hes serious, and hes a professor infecting college kids with his shit.

>infecting college kids
>DAE UNIVERSITYS SCARY CUZ THEY BRAINWASH OUR CHILDREN?
You sound like a 1960s 40 year father.

I agree it's nothing but try do satire about black genocide and see if people would defend it the same way. They should or else they are the hypocrits That's what getting people pissed off. The dubbel standard of anti racism. It's ok the be racist as fuck towards whites but if you do it towards some nigger the whole world goes apeshit. I was pretty anti racists some years ago but now i don't care anymore. At least they kill each other but they reproduce faster than a jew picking up a fallen coin.

You sound like a cuck

whats it like living in paranoid delusion? is it stressful?

Well that solves that. I'm done here.

14/88

This isn't a double standard though. It's a white man calling for white genocide. If it was a black man calling for black genocide people wouldn't care either. I agree there is a very obvious double standard in most cases but not in this particular situation.

and all the leftist racist hypocrite motherfuckers are rallying around him supporting his freedom of speech.
it's important to note that leftists ONLY support freedom of hate speech when it's against whites.
It's time for leftists to be held accountable for their lies.

freedom of speech does not apply on the job

Time for another night of the long knives, I agree.

then why are the leftists trying to protect HIM specifically, when it's them who lead the charge against anyone who says a mildly unkind thing about a minority?