G/fur mandatory

g/fur mandatory

ive never noticed the man cheetah before

that's why I put the non-smiling cheetah next to it.

A-am nutt >//>

nutt in ur butt

very sly

Cheetahs are remarkable animals, too bad they're going extinct.

I also grew up in a household of nothing but DoD and contractors, my friends' parents all worked for the DoD or were contractors. I lived in a town where the vast majority of the population worked for the government in some capacity.

However did that end up there?~

shut your cock whore mouth. cheetah will live forever

In zoos

I had to add some level of fuckery to it otherwise it wouldn't be fun.

from my duck

this is a sad fact of life

frig off

its fun before the fuckery but now its better

~~

ohhh bb gurl

ur a fig

bb wem

so sexy

Cheetahs are amazing animals. The gene pool is is too small though. They will eventually go extinct in the wild unless there is a mutation that helps them. It's very sad, but that is the way things are going at the moment.

Also I'll repost this.

Government contractor is not the same as working for the government. I've done both actual DoD work as well as Contractor work. Contractor work is far easier. Maybe in some areas, like, The Postal Service, is less strict, but working for the DoD on a military base that houses classified information and experimental weapons systems is far different from The Postal Service. The easiest gig I've ever had was in the private sector while the toughest and most stressful was working for the DoD. Take your own advice, Devnull, my first few jobs was working DoD and Contractor work.

I kno

*Enters thread*

wow rude frig off

im getting flustered ~

they are dying because people like you have no faith in them! your lack of faith is making them die. i hate you

im not fond of pineapple

But he is eating a regular apple.

yeah but they pineapple are floating next to him

looks weird

ok :(

Having faith in something means nothing. It's what you do that matters.

I am offended!

They're hung. Hung like juden.

Post your butt.

im sorry i didnt mean to snap at you baby. its just very frustrating for me.

them do some cheetahs to make babbies with them.

offend my arse

can we put them in an oven?

No

>Government contractor is not the same as working for the government.

Did you just completely fail to actually read what I said?

> Contractor work is far easier.

No it ain't.

That's exactly where they belong.

Fine by me! Arse, get over here! I got something to tell you!

I'm not sure it works that way...

Do it.

good! throw them all on the ovens

whisper into it

you dont know until you try

So, howdy do my fellow faggots

its cool my nigga, all is fun in the sun

Also I very much dislike PB&J.

The answer is still a very solid No.

Yes it literally is. I've exactly done both. I worked for the DoD and been a contractor for the DoD.

And then throw those ovens into bigger ovens.

honest question:

what's the appeal in this? does this shit really turn you guys on? I mean it's fucking drawings of cartoon animals....not trolling, legit curious.

Do it.

It's genetics. It is not genetically possible for me to have a cheetah-human hybrid.

Doing what?

wewlad~

super lewd

whoa. super ovens?

i dont whack off to it. i dont get a boner to it. i enjoy it and think its cute

says who?

nigger faggot

Still no.

>tits
ew

thanks for the reply / honest answer

are you telling me you wouldn't fuck pic related?

There's something appealing about having something soft and fuzzy to cuddle with during sex. I also like the wild appeal. Not into real animals obviously.

Science.

That'll teach you to call me banana weird

tell that bitch to wear a fur coat ?!

the fact that the pic related even exists to begin with concerns me.

Honestly made me laugh. But nah, it wouldn't be the same.

psot more chee

not sure what makes me like this stuff. i guess im just a mental defector

have you done genetic testing yourself? how can yo know if you havent done it? you cant take what the "science" has said on faith.

WHAT

no tit cheetahs

So next question for you: have you ever dated a girl that knew this fuels your fantasies? or at least is one of them

chees are chees. idgaf if they have tits

I mean I guess

It's not on faith. Cheetahs are too far removed from our gene pool.

I just love dog dicks real dog dick drawn dog dick GCI dog dick

I just fucking love dog dick

IT deliveries, repossessions, decommissioning, purchasing contract monitoring, building repairs on the school bases and housing, deliveries of basic shit like mattresses for the barracks. I had to have a security clearance to get into the buildings and sign nondisclosure agreements (even though I never saw anything at all). Again, grew up in a town where the vast majority of the people worked for the government in some capacity including direct family members, so it shouldn't come as a surprise that I fucking worked for the government in some capacity.

Uberovens.

this planet needs a new plague.

Do it.

Oh dear god no. I hide my power level. This is something I'm taking to the grave since chances of me finding someone like me who's mostly in it for the fetish and doesn't let it consume their life are slim to none. I don't wanna risk getting stuck with a sperging furfag,

Eww, girls

Also my Ass belongs to my Master, he is asleep so I can't ask him if I can reveal it to others.

well you DID come in and ask y'know

you dont know that. unless you have personally done genetic testing to prove it i dont believe you. those "scientists" could be lying to try and kill cheetahs

whoa...

So, still No.

I'll do it

oh my GOD

>. I had to have a security clearance

Nigga that ain't anything.

Contract work is definitely harder than actually being hired by the government.

source: I had to act as a sales engineer for government contracts, and have been on both sides of the fence work wise. I'm not even sure how the fuck you are going to argue this except to just troll.

You're listing a bunch of bullshit work.

I cleaned taco scraps off tables.
It was the most enjoyable of all my jobs.

have a friend, she caught her husband beating it to anime, he prefers to beat off than to have sex with her (she's a solid 7.5/10) is there some type of story line appeal like in the characters that you can relate to like in a regular tv show or something?

she just says its one of his vices after a stressful day of work but I think there's more to it than that.

question related to you- does it being a secret fuel you even more? / do you enjoy it being a secret?

They are the over ovens.

>those "scientists" could be lying to try and kill cheetahs
>climate change denier logic for furry bullshit
>
TRY TO ACT SUPERIOR
JUST TRY

Why would anyone try to kill cheetahs?!

>you dont know that. unless you have personally done genetic testing to prove it i dont believe you. those "scientists" could be lying to try and kill cheetahs
this is good shit

i know its a shitty pic, but i couldnt get the right angle

>denier
>implying accepting logic and facts is a denial
shiggy snuffles

I'M 100% ON THE DOGGY DICK TRAIN DON'T PLAY