Spain and Portugal please apologize for creating subhuman violent dumb smelly mestizo fucks

Spain and Portugal please apologize for creating subhuman violent dumb smelly mestizo fucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

elespanol.com/mundo/20160526/127737534_0.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mestizo
mercer.com/newsroom/western-european-cities-top-quality-of-living-ranking-mercer.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

absolute shame england didn't colonize the entire continent and kill every savage native rather than fucking them and creating subhumans tbqh

I would be more interested about france apologizing about their shit end colonies.

Extraction colonies. What do you expect?

Your anger makes me stronger.

Us crashing your economy is even better.

BUILD
U
I
L
D

We don't apologize for anything:
>Christian, criollo run independent Argentina, Colombia and Venezuela
Rich, world class literature; the centers of the Spanish-sphere and considered heavens to which to emigrate from Spain.
>after Angl* ideals come through and Am*ricans interfered
Argentina, Colombia and Venezuela become mestizos shitholes.

Why do Angl*s ALWAYS forget this detail?

They were always poo in loo third world mestizo shitholes Hernandez.

Rude!

I volunteered with the AZ border militia in 2012. I saw a wetback collapse of dehydration and die right in front of me with my partner when we were out patrolling. We just laughed.

>What are the 1800s
>What are the early 1900s

still shitholes and worse than western europe, america and canada.

My country is white...

>western europe, america and canada.
Wrong: elespanol.com/mundo/20160526/127737534_0.html
Angl*s ruin everything and then right it off as "it was bad from the get go!"
I don't think I even need to remind you of Buenos Aires.

Yes... YES!!!!

literally we wuzzing

they're mestizos shitskins because you're moor rapebabies. like father, like son.

We didn't kill the natives. We know.

>literally we wuzzing
Literally revisionist history.
They are mestizos now, they used to be ruled by criollos.
>moor rapebabies
>has to go to the "muh moor" as an """argument"""
I didn't expect Am*ricans to be intellectuals, but this is embarrassing.

>this is what americans believe

Te tiraste guaton ql

You should have.

Fuck off filthy mestizo sudaca.

I could care less about wetbacks from the South, join a Texan militia in you want.

do you get bullied by the mexican kids or something lol

Too late now anyways and you would call us and the colonies moors so things would be the same except the quality of life for them.

yeah, nah. it's your fault for sticking your dicks into the natives. anglos were far smarter and the vast majority didn't do that disgusting shit

Don't call him names cerdo

It was a Mexihead that crossed over illegally who died though.

>yeah, nah. it's your fault for sticking your dicks into the natives
Not only is that casta pic wrong and never used in the Empire meaning the same thing in 2 different places, but mestizos weren't the ruling class.
Are you really this dense that you cannot even google paintings of the old Bireyes to see that they were NOT mestizo? Are you really this buttblasted that it's your peoples fault the mestizos rules South América?
>far smarter
Yeah, like letting 90% of Africa black, top of the class intelligent!

No matter how many times they apologize, this is our continent and we are taking what is ours ;)

That's a crime. Enjoy V&

Amerindians that go illegally are not my people.

mestizos were the majority

>In the Spanish system of racial hierarchy, the sistema de castas, mestizos/pardos, who formed the majority,
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mestizo

This is exactly why Latin America is such a shithole. Whites were never a majority. You started fucking the natives and creating trash babies as soon as you arrived.

>Amerindians

Ahm. That's literally like 95% of you.

It's harder to find a white dude in Mexico than a blonde in Portugal, and they're only like 15% of the pop here.

Apologize you fucking anglo, you fuck all America with you fucking Monroe Doctrine, fucking disgusting race, fucking anglos. What a sad that we did not exterminate you when we could

>that's a crime
Holy fuck spics are retarded.

>>mestizos were the majority
>Am*rican intelligence
I said they weren't rulers like they are today, burguer, learn to read.
>This is exactly why Latin America is such a shithole
There we go again, with the revisionism, not only was it not a shithole, criollo Latin America had some of the richest countries in the planet. I've already linked to how Venezuela used to be with Norway in GPD per capita.
You are revisionist subhuman, stop posting and go cry a river somewhere else about how Paco, the gardener, if fucking your mom and sister.

Oh hey, I'm not on the map

stop wasting your time, friend. you won't get a coherent response out of him no matter what you say

>smarter
>sucking on kike cock while getting enriched

KEK

>still WE WUZZING

Latin America was always a fucking shithole retard. Spain and Portugal are the biggest shitholes in Western Europe. Latin America was never great yoy retard. The GDP per capita was higher during that short period because of its rich resources, but it was not more industralized than Weatern Europe or America. GDP per Capita doesn't mean shit Qatar has the highest yet you are a fucking retard if you think Qatar is more advanced than The Netherlands for example.

>Monroe doctrine
>Spanish American war

You fault.

You wanted Subhumans to control the Americas and you have them.

Enjoy.

>a spaniard guy is defending you for the first time in your life

Leave your mom's basement first and then make a statement.

Actually Portugal is now worst than many Eastern Euros.

Give it another 10 years we will below Romania.

>we wuzzing
You truly are a retarded subhuman.
Stop posting if you can't have a proper conversation. Accept that your country fucked all of the Américas and move on, subhuman.

How shitty of a country (or CONTINENT) do you have to be to be seriously manipulated by a little government agency?

I visited Monterrey. Is it enough ?

>it's all America's fault!

Again, blaming others for your failures. Like the typical Spaniard you do this. Latin Ametica was never great and you didn't respond to a thing I said. You think gdp per capita equates to how developed a country is. You are beyond fucking retarded.

We're talking about the Iberian peninsula here.

Can't get any shittier than this.

He is our /metropoli/ after all

Laffin

Show me then

>All these betacucks who spend their free time bitching about me for simply existing
Next time you can think about me having mixed children with your white women, its the future of the US after all.

Fuck, it feels good being Mexican.

>Criollo Venezuela
Rich
>Criollo Argentina
Buenos Aires still regarded HEAVEN on earth
>Criollo Colombia
Rich

>Angl* interefed Argentina
A shadow of its former self
>Angl* interfered Venezuela
Literally starving
>Angl* interfered Colombia
Literally WHO country that can barely get by

I say again, you are a subhuman revisionist who's mad as fuck that Paco is banging your wife and sister.

>chicano
>mexican

chicanos are a shame for all of us not only the usa

>be El Salvadorian
>tfw my gf is Spanish

> Spain and Portugal are the biggest shitholes in Western Europe

And you say that without go outside of your own retarded amerifat town right? Now go hang yourself

Perú will try their best!

>Not knowing what Chicano means

I still don't understand why South Americans are always the first to cry out "CHI"

Is it jealousy? You can be relevant without shitposting

>feminism
>SJW faggotry
>(((their))) propaganda
>burgers' love for jews
>tfw US will be less than 50% white within next 20 years
OH LAWD... TOP KEK
keep it up, lad...

Damn.

Literally Gypsy in Europe behavior tier.

Can't get any worse than this.

Qatar is "rich" too you fucking tard. It still is a third-world shithole.

You cannot grasp that GDP per capita is not the same as how developed a country is.

CHI

CA

Don't tell them the truth because anglos don't like that, they want to hear that they are perfect and the goodies of the History who made everything right and by their own skill all that withou hurting any people

NO

ANUS

nani???!

so they are a different kind of dindu?

Still a bit our fault for literally not industrializing.

I love peru!

>worst living standards in western europe
Fucking kek

>Portugal
Disgusting.

>tfw managers constantly tell me I'm their best employee, in front of everyone else too
fucking kek

>Chile, Brazil, and Argentina shitposting about Mexicans
Pottery. How does it feel knowing people would automatically assume you to be Mexican if you were to live in the states? Would you feel embarrassed knowing your country lives in the shadow of Mexico?

Please Chicano stop shitposting.

t. michael gonzales who lived in california his whole life

>"I'm going to disregard that Buenos Aires was heaven on earth"
>comparing """countries""" literally given cheats by Britain to real countries
Keep on being disingenuous, my friend, Buenos Aires never existed!

Mexico is brown

holy shit you got my name dude, how did you know I live in Cali?

Why are you wasting time shitposting when you could be cleaning a toilet?

>I'm going to generalize all of Spain focusing on the completely empty regions and forget Madrid and Barcelona being at Germany/Netherlands level of development
Can you even read? Do you use Google before spouting shit? Of course the stats don't look good in the good big picture, because adds regions like Asturias, which are completely left behind because nobody lives there.

>How does it feel knowing people would automatically assume you to be Mexican if you were to live in the states?
Why would I go to that place when I'm perfectly fine with my country. Argentinians are not know to be SHIT tier imnigrants, you know?
>Would you feel embarrassed knowing your country lives in the shadow of Mexico?
No one thinks that, only retarded sharties that get educated by the news media and Jewllywood

>your people are the shitties inmigrants in the world
>tries to act though in front of everybody and fails miserably
ayyyyyyy

>buenos aires was heaven on earth

You are a fucking idiot if you think it had better living standards than cities like London, NYC, Paris, Vienna, Amsterdam or Berlin during the same period.

That was a fucking disgrace, If we had not lost our lands in America in 19th century we could have industrilized America and fuck the Monroe Doctrine of USA and now everything would be cool for everyone, except obviously anglos

I'm so sorry for polluting the World with that big pile of shit

This land is my land.
God gave this land to me.

But the hues shitpost are funny

>You are a fucking idiot if you think it had better living standards than cities like London, NYC, Paris, Vienna, Amsterdam or Berlin during the same period.
It had the same, being one of the richest cities in the planet.
But, let me guess:
>b-being rich d-didn't make them d-developed!

The entire new world would be a utopia right now if it we had colonised the entire new world. Such a shame. Instead we have Portuguese and Spanish rape babies killing eachother for fun.

>comparing cities to countries

You are truly fucking stupid.

But if you want to play your game, Madrid ranks worse than London and Paris.

> A number of key or capital cities do rank considerably lower as many suffered either terrorist attacks or social unrest in the last few years; examples include Paris (71), London (72), Madrid (84),

mercer.com/newsroom/western-european-cities-top-quality-of-living-ranking-mercer.html

fix'd

The new world was a utopia before anglos fucked the virreinatos

It would be Africa + India 2.0

>bolivia has sea

Im not Portuguese

Argentinians are hardly known to exist in the first place.

>No one thinks that
lol

No one is acting tough, though I'm not surprised that not being a cuck is considered manly in your country. Shitposting in a shitposting thread I am definitely guilty of, though. You guys are so sensitive, I always get (You)'s.

T H I N N
H
I
N
N

KEK. he erased Urgay

citation needed