The month of giving isn't over yet Sup Forums!Someone please gift me this game,It's 7$ and im poor

The month of giving isn't over yet Sup Forums!Someone please gift me this game,It's 7$ and im poor.
store.steampowered.com/app/235460/

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/Kevinmarcelo20/wishlist/
steamcommunity.com/id/tonytacos/wishlist
a.co/fGOMwrr
steamcommunity.com/id/RichinCalcium/wishlist/
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198273709255/wishlist
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197999579281
steamcommunity.com/id/reltihlieh
steamcommunity.com/id/Zegram/wishlist
steamcommunity.com/id/bestdayofmylivelol/
steamcommunity.com/id/KofuuChino
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198115440866/
g2a
steamcommunity.com/id/ihatetomatoes/
steamcommunity.com/id/Sam123123
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198146923758/
store.steampowered.com/app/433850/
steamcommunity.com/id/nipsgrabber
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198048033361/wishlist
steamcommunity.com/id/MoldyFeces
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jettrooper55-Steam

steamcommunity.com/id/Kevinmarcelo20/wishlist/

hoping for the Best Santa user gift i can get, happy holidays
Sup Forumsros

steamcommunity.com/id/tonytacos/wishlist

Help an ugly Sup Forumsro get his rocks off this holiday season!
> a.co/fGOMwrr

steamcommunity.com/id/rnrg12

im hoping for a game also

i know i dont get shit, but im rolling anyways

I would love stranded deep or from the depths

I wont get something i know, but hoping for good luck this new year...2016 worst year ever. Happy holidays Sup Forums

got an extra 40$.
Give me a good reason to spend it on you.

Because you want me to build a small home on a deserted island, castaway style

meh.

Just got a new laptop for christmas, it isn't the best but got it from my family so it means a lot and I'd love to play farcry 3 on it.
steamcommunity.com/id/richthekid4

Give me some slack, im the only one to make up an excuse on why I want a game. Its only $10.50, make my holidays worth it

Can you send me some bucks through paypal please? I'm saving up for a new graphics card and every bit would help.

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197999579281

i share account with my son. you would make two ppl happy.

Fuck off ashwin

>a.co/fGOMwrr

Because buying a fucktoy for a worthless faggot on Sup Forums will make you feel better about yourself for not being on my level of fag. And you seem like a nice guy if you buy something for someone lesser than you, it's like charity

I would be appreciated and karma would be great, OP here btw

>can't afford a $7 game
Get a job, poorfag.

rerolling, still for me and my son

>rerolling
this isn't a roll contest

Dont lie. Man up and say its for yourself. If you keep up this son bullshit I wont buy you anything.

ok, i dont want to get all crazy about this, just tried to get attention :)

Because I never played any RE before RE4

user pls

>doesnt have a social life and comes into threads and insults people
Get a life you lonely loser!

haha no problem man, im not very poor or shit, so i can buy games sometimes. and im not lying, just my son is not old enough to get own account, so he is using mine.

I hate asking b. But would a bro spare a copy of BF1 for Orign?

Plus its on sale right now, so more money for you to use on other anons

bump

Sure, email?

I just want games for free. Im a cheap ass college student, i have little money, and i usually spend it on weed

Bump

trying for trips, just for fucks sake

Not for my origin, but an email.

[email protected]

not even close

gimme free game man, i know i dont deserve it, but just give me anyways haha i cant come up with a better reason XD

again maybe?

No one gift this faggot anything. His name is ashwin, he has alt accounts that he uses to get free games all the time and now hes trying to jew physical items

i try check this shit

this is how it's done boi

lol get a job ya nigger, nah but I know unemployment is rough

Final bump for me, any rich user willing to get me stranded deep? Its only $10.50 right now

off by one nigga, check my shit

well, nice dubs I guess? lol

Family left me alone for Christmas...They all went on vacation in Mexico and didn't tell me. Had nobody to spend Christmas with. I feel awkward asking for anything for Christmas because I just get told no. Birthday was in November, and family didn't spend any time with me. Didn't even get a card. Same with this Christmas. Family has money, and they act as if I am a stranger. I asked for a $30 pair of Lee jeans for Christmas and instead they left and I spent Christmas alone.

now check this

now trips nigg

111 easy

i said 111

Still begging for farcry 3, not sure if gifting user is lurking

i really want bf1, please

steamcommunity.com/id/Zegram/wishlist

;^)

>Jettrooper55-Steam
geeze man. get a new hobby.

trips

I don't have the money to spend but FFS some nice user should hook you up with a $5 game.

That's an origin game. I've seen people selling copies on reddit.com/r/gamesale for $20 at the cheapest. $30+ is normal.

You still here m8?

Someone hook this user up with Farcry 3. It's $4.99 on steam. I'm not the user asking for the game btw. I just saw this user asking for Farcry 3 and figured that this user is poor since they are asking for a $5 game and maybe someone could help them.

How are you going to judge me from an timer?I'm actually pretty active and am in all sports and ranked highly, I do video games and partying in my free time.But your probably going to call this bragging instead of justifying myself arent you?

I appreciate the shout out user, thanks!

i need new boxing gloves.
custom made with naruto on them in order to tilt the opponent.

imagine getting hit in the face over and over by some image like pic related.

its just so disrespectfull i love it

also if you donate, feel free to choose a couple of pics ;3

samefagging so hard it hurts my soul

Not samefagging

what is inspect element and where can i buy it

Begging user here, not samefagging

You're welcome. I'd help you out with a $5 game, but I'm literally so poor right now that I'm about to go trespassing to pick oranges for food. I need the cover of night to avoid getting caught.

Lol yea you caught me. Inspect element for clover Android.

Because if you need to dismember and otherwise get rid of a body I will be there when you need me.

No fucking good reason to spend it on me but youre going to it anyways

Hope you get through it man, if I could get you a game right now I would but I'm here begging too

Just donated 7dollars to Against Malaria Foundation in your honor. Cheers ya fagit

>0
jokes on you that give me a good kek

I appreciate that man. I hope you get your Farcry 3. I'm not asking for anything so no worries. Take care bro.

Today is an important day, Sup Forums. I woke up at 6:30 AM. I took a good long showeder; lather, rinse repeat, all that jazz. Then i washed my face, brushed my teeth, gargled my mouthwash, and flossed. i combed my hair, blow dried, and messed with the gel. Then i sprayed some cologne on and got dressed.

I put on the nicest clothes i had. No jeans today. I ironed my slacks. Then I put them on, along with a good old dress shirt, a suit, even suspenders, and I tied my tie probably a thousand times to get it right. Then i grabbed the best pair of shoes I had, and shined them until they sparkled. Then i went down to the kitchen.

I made myself a nice, big breakfast. Scrambled eggs, bacon, pancakes; everything. I got out some Aunt Jeremiah Syrup, put whip cream on those pancakes, chopped up some fruit, all the stops. Then I poured myself a nice cold glass of milk to wash it all down.

I walked out the door smiling, the sun's shining down on my, the fresh air fills up my lungs. I get into my car, rev the engine, and drive off.

I pick up my cell phone and dial my family and all my friends. I tell them just how much i love them, and appreciate all they do for me. Then i wish them a good day, and good luck with their endeavors.

Now you must be wondering, why is today so important? Is OP going an hero? Why is OP being such an annoing faggot who thinks we care? Well, i'll tell you why today is so important Sup Forums

Today is a new day. Today is the last day of who I was, and the first day of who I will be. A dirty Steam Beggar. Please buy me GTA V on Steam. steamcommunity.com/id/bestdayofmylivelol/ I would really appreciate it.

Can I beg for HELLDIVERS please santa user

steamcommunity.com/id/KofuuChino

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198115440866/
[email protected] can someone send me betrayer plz

Too much man

GET IN THERE FAGGOTS

hey poor fags if you have Android download an app called slidejoy it gives you atleast 3-4 dollars a month for having ads on your lockscreen i have it installed on all my familys phones and get around 10 dollars a month, mostly spend it on csgo cases or humble bundle which gives put bundles of games for cheap price my account is worth 2k bc of hoarding games for the past 3 years if u wanna use my ref link kik me @buttfgt guves like 2x money for both of us i think

Hi richfag, if you're still feeling generous please consider hooking your Sup Forumsro up with Dishonored Definitive Edition. It's $6...

Anyway, happy holidays.

g2a com/dishonored-game-of-the-year-edition-steam-cd-key-global.html
steamcommunity.com/id/ihatetomatoes/

Could anyone buy me HunieCam Studio?
I'll return the favor by gifting this game.

steamcommunity.com/id/Sam123123

bum

Someone willing to give me Overwatch?
[email protected]

Accepting The Division, Dishonored 2 or Rainbow Six
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198146923758/

any kind user willing to gift me H1Z1 King of The Kill its currently on sale
steamcommunity.com/id/huntheat
store.steampowered.com/app/433850/

To the secret Santa user who gifted me HELLDIVERS thank you so much

bump pls

roll, i really want overwatch