Lol, look at that loser

lol, look at that loser
would you sit with him Sup Forums?

Yep

yeah i probably would to laugh at your faggot ass staring at your phone because you yourself are sitting alone

kys

Yea, because all of us were once this man

Why is he a loser?

/thread

Not me

What makes him a loser? And Yes, I'd be glad to sit with him

Yup

/thread

OP is a faggot

Sure, unless he smelled like moldy shit or something I'd have no problem sitting with him.

hell yeah. Its so easy to manufacture outcasts into normal people. Just befriend them and include them in things and they will develop the rest of the social skills. Its easy.

You're not a nice person, OP

this is weird

Makes me feel like a jerk but I'd probably make fun of him.

Especially since the maker also photoshopped a cockroach along the edge of the table.

You forgot the area between her legs

Not me, However I was the kind to befriend them, then they'd overpopulation me and out me under them.

lol you should kill yourself.

I would give him a blowy under the table. Am female

Tits

Kid had it better than me. I had to stand everyday for lunch

I didn't get lunch. Check your privilege

Let's be real he's probs one of us. Therefore fuck no.

Ayyy lmao

Op isnt that you?

>he looks like he can punch all of those twinks >out with a single hit

Ok

i always used to befriend kids like this in school because i felt bad and wanted them to have fun and be happy too. also wanted to be spared if they snapped one day and went on a shooting spree. win win.

>e
good shop except legs,put a meme on the table or something there looking at like sandy hooks

Not the kind of person to say this but
>timestamp Tits or gtfo

my exact thinking

/thread

Ya I'd help him get laid.

Only if he strings me up, puts me in a scantily clad rubber/leather outfit, and beats my ass. I was a bad boy. A really.. bad boy. And then he brings out a whip.

Only then, will I sit with him.

Yes.

Implying the table with 8 guys sitting together isnt fucking lame.
I used to be like him, low key he's dodging pussy like the matrix while the other table plays tridlywinks with each other

Hello, I am a college student aspiring to become a lawyer. I have a question to ask you OP, did you have this person's permission to take this photo? There is no law against taking photos of random people, but putting someone's identity online is illegal without permission.

kek

I am him.

u fat and white hit the gym

Can't I just whine about it and expect someone to love me?

nope, your kind usally plays yog hoi when they feel these feelings

No as I prefer my solitude. I don't want to hear about your shitty life, post, like or whatever. Siting alone by choice is the only exception to this image.

i was never that kid tbh, but i still ended up here
wat to do

this was me junior and senior year of high school.

It's better to be alone then to force yourself to be around normies.

I think the real question here is....
Why didn't you, OP?

Because OP is cool and alpha af