Guys, how the fuck do I get banned permanently?

Guys, how the fuck do I get banned permanently?
You niggers have ruined me for the last 8 years and I can't take it anymore.

Kek post more babies with tits

whoa

K

Any other ideas faggots?
Other than posting cheese, which this obviously isnt

Hardcore CP would do it

It wasn't an idea to get you banned I just think they're funny. Why don't you just stop coming here?

CP
P

Tried, doesn't work.
I can't stop it's like an addiction. A shitty, unfulfilling addiction full of cucks and multiple layers of irony.

is there sauce on where the breasts were shopped from?

Reverse search is your friend

I'm not gonna reverse search it, I don't wanna accidentally get on a list

Post Daisy's Destruction.

For some reason, I see people get banned for posting plain pizza like this, anyone know why?

Mmmm looks delicious

Kinda looks like Katrin Kozy's tits

>knows cheese pizza = banhammer
>asks how to get banned
gtfo nigger

That's cheese pizza not plain pizza

that's a good opportunity to work on your willpower then you weak piece of shit, just think about it for a fucking second. definition of pathetic individual , spending time bitching about being a bitch.

now it's actually a good thing, getting rid of "addictions" (lmao) is strengthening. I'd suggest you meditate every day and get hobbies you are passionate about if you don't already and work out

No CP Here

Nah, I'll just take the easy way out, a bullet to the brain.

Yours truly,
A faggot op

What does plain pizza look like then?

Huh

Post sinks

Very different from cheese pizza

calm down ese. i'm here to talk if you need anything. didn't mean to get all hot about it but that mentality of yours triggers me since it actually speaks alot about the quality of your days. I'm compassionate but i sprinkled som sweet 4chin magic over it and it turned out like that you know the usual 4 chan spread of flavors. fuck you

K, maybe Shione Cooper then.

Those have to be all lost by now

>you can still lurk when banned

People hoard though, they always have. Those sinks are still out there somewhere

Shhhh

Post literally any nude and say it's cp

here, this is a 5 yr old

How the fuck is she not screaming in pain?

And now we wait

Request CP ("SOMEONE POST SOME CP PLEASE"), report your own post, make another post saying that you reported your own post and report that post too

You'll net at least a 3 day ban

I'm totally 18 years old in not 2 seconds, here's my peepee